• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S2 (Columbus GA, Jan.13) Happy B-day Wes

Gerbil

Smash Champion
That's co and me for you though. He really isn't a **** all the time, he just likes to call people out every so often. Think of him as GA's DooDah but on a lesser scale lol. I remember he flat out called me noob on the forums after my very first tournament. Yeah I disliked him for a bit, but he explained himself later on. He's actually just having fun with you guys cause you all get so worked up over 9it. He doesn't even know if he WILL win all of those matches. He might yes, but there's the possibility that he won't as well.

Carter88

Smash Journeyman
Actually, in all honesty, I think Co is pretty much an *** a lot of the time. I don't really dislike you or anything, but you're still an ***. It's not cool to call people out and dis on them when you don't really know them, but oh well. It's not really my problem because you haven't said anything about me, but I honestly don't think you are good enough to be talkin all this ****. Go ahead though, maybe you're just having fun.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Thats cool. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But yeah I enjoy it. I think its fun to try to find ways to call people out. Its a challenge to see if I can acutally talk them into it I guess. I think trying to find a fun way to insult someone is fun. Thats really about it.

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
RaWr omg eugene quit haten on conyers ryan is the only weird one and ill take a money match if i have the money if not im sorry ill just watch a money match and pretend im the winner lol^^,

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Yeah Reflex if I insulted your or anything Friday it was merely good fun. It's actually quite funny to hear you sometimes lol.

And thanks Snow, but Alpha definately didn't direct that at me rofl.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Yeah Reflex if I insulted your or anything Friday it was merely good fun. It's actually quite funny to hear you sometimes lol.
I'm the one that suggested it in the first place. It has always been in the back of my mind since Co and Me called me out on it at that SAVII bi-weekly.

I just try to enjoy myself; I don't mean any disrespect or insult. I'm glad that you don't take it that way.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
Thats cool. Everyone is entitled to their opinions. But yeah I enjoy it. I think its fun to try to find ways to call people out. Its a challenge to see if I can acutally talk them into it I guess. I think trying to find a fun way to insult someone is fun. Thats really about it.
i disliekd him at first
he takes some getting uysed to but hes cool.......

good thign he hasnt noticed the ***** i hid in his sig ;)

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
I don't think you are an *** Flex.
If Gerb and I can't take your Bowser with high tiers yet, then we deserve any ridicule that we get. I might Zelda against your Bowser considering she has an 8 against Bowser ZOMG

btw.....Fox does suck ;)

PS: Reflex is confident and not cocky unlike someone :rolls eyes
"Columbus could be much better if we actually had better peeps than just X2X and Reflex, because right after them is myself, and I don't claim any skill whatsoever."
:Sarcastic Thumbs up in Gerbil's direction

GA Peach

Smash Lord
ur a jerk...:chuckle:

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
everyone needs to chill the **** out...just mother ****in COOOL OUUT!!! Plus I think someone is bringin krispy kreme and that just makes everybody happy...so just chilll out...I mean come on...seriously...come on...we're all Bros here...some of us are even super smash bros...get it?

just1111

Smash Journeyman
W
T
F
i do admit that the shine is broken, but no matter how retardedly fast he is, its still not easy to play with fox successfully......(against another fox..........or peach......or marth)
:samus: :bowser: :enforcer:
i disagree

rvanyush

Smash Rookie
me and my two friends will be there for sure....we're from snellville and this is our first smash tournament (so we'll must likely get our ***** kicked) but we've been playing since N64 smash and it will be cool to see how we stack-up against some of the better players in Georgia that i hope will be there

cya guys there..by the way..what is the american buffalo?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
are we allowed to bring wireless controllers

please e-mail me r_vanyush@yahoo.com if you know
Yes you are allowed to bring Wireless.
me and my two friends will be there for sure....we're from snellville and this is our first smash tournament (so we'll must likely get our ***** kicked) but we've been playing since N64 smash and it will be cool to see how we stack-up against some of the better players in Georgia that i hope will be there

cya guys there..by the way..what is the american buffalo?
Awesome see you guys here:)
oh American buffalo is a resturant located in the same plaza as cyber landing.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
C.....: Don't argue it rofl. I tried a while back, and it's best just to leave that argument alone.

Tsunami: I was basing that statement off of a competitive level. If you look at Columbus, Alpha and I remain the most active, followed by Reflex and Darvel, then there comes everyone else. Don't take that as an insult, plus, why are you quoting old things anyways? You need to be more active....

GAwes

Hidden Boss
So, i'll try this again, who all is going / driving from atlanta, i'll tell you now my car is full, i'm just trying to help people to get there, so let me know prz

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
W
T
F
i do admit that the shine is broken, but no matter how retardedly fast he is, its still not easy to play with fox successfully......(against another fox..........or peach......or marth)
:samus: :bowser: :enforcer:
Both Samus and Ridley Bowser are too cool to be defeated by the likes of that.

I should pick up Fox just to prove a point. :/

But that would be sacrilege. I don't really care for measuring how hard it is to play certain characters.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Hm.... I know Darvel is taking in Rayku and possibly Blake. I would house you guys myself, but right now I can't do anything, especially with a possible 5 comming. I'll see what Alpha can do for you guys.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
LOL No probs Gerb. I'll try to be more active in the coming year since I will be in College and have a lil bit more freedom.

:xXSnowmanXxLOL why is Falco so scary? :confused:

Only 3 more days until Friday ;)
4 til Saturday:)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Dude Jared pack your Gamecube and bring it to school. Leave it in your truck obviously lol. Don't forget to bring Smash lol since I no longer have one at the moment >.> But yeah you can come to my place after school for a bit to get some extra practice in, this way we're not waiting until friday like always.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Actually according to most polls and studies (lawl sounds like one of those advertisements) Falco does have the upper hand against Fox. Weird huh? My personal opinion: I don't care lol.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I think luis should pick up fox I really do enjoy seeing the style that develops when a low teir player acutally uses a high teir. I mean there are a number of ways to play alot of the charatcers and usually the top teirs look alot alike. This is because of the community is huge, for the top teir players, and the information is out there. but you can play really fast fox you can play a slow more campy fox you can play a lot of different ways. I would argure that its easy to play bowser. If you want to talk about winning thats a different story. But bowser is just upb and some mind games. I realize his character is at a large disadvantage because of a few things but I think he is easy to play. I can say that about alo of characters though.

Top Bottom