• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S2 (Columbus GA, Jan.13) Happy B-day Wes

co_and_me

Smash Lord
so I just started to call blake and then I remebered it was his dorm phone.... so yeah that was stupid. Thats what happens when u get up at 2:20 and get on smash boards.

GAwes

Hidden Boss
One thing i've learned from smashboards is that neither rep nor number of posts in any way represents how cool an individual is, and on that subject, it doesn't even represent how good they are at this game, thats why i don't give a **** :colorful:

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
One thing i've learned from smashboards is that neither rep nor number of posts in any represents how cool an individual is, and on that subject, it doesn't even represent how good they are at this game, thats why i don't give a **** :colorful:
I concur. That's why it doesn't phase me when I see higher or lower rep.

Well, maybe lower rep, because that person's probably a ****, like Doodah, for instance.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
yeah like look at Wes he has way more posts than reflex, eps, and gerbil. that just people on this page and even though they have lower post counts they still beat him pretty bad.

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
if there is one thing I love...its bacon...bacon and Bros...and barbeque...and balloons...ah yeah balloons...Bros Bros

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Holy **** when did that happen!?!?!? Just a couple days ago it was there!!!!

I'm flippin out mannnnn.....

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
green squares were there like this morning...they are gone now...

Bomber Man for Brawl I say

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Meh they just got turned off mid afternoon, but who cares? ANyways Gideon says they may be brought back online in a few weeks, who knows.

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
I don't care what they say, I just want to dance hall dance hall erryday

Gerbil

Smash Champion
We could'nt place out fliers this time like we did last time, simply because I couldn't get a design up that was good but did not take up a lot of ink. So what I am did is print out one of Epsilon's fliers he made for us, and will stick this to the door at CyberLANding. I have been able to get a hold of everyone locally that is interested and came to the last one and they know the date for this, and when they walk into the LAN center, they'll see it there as well.

BlueJim

Smash Apprentice
I'm from Lawrenceville...and hell yeah I'm comin...gettin my *** kicked, but I'm comin

GAwes

Hidden Boss
man.... i'm soooo out of practice, maybe i can get in a day of smash before this tourney, we'll see. I'm still coming though, hope i don't embarrass myself

Edit: finally they dropped rep, hell yeah :)

Edit2: x2x don't post ever again (666-4-life)

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Edit2: x2x don't post ever again (666-4-life)

OOPS
Hey wes you still need to Falcon punch the following members in our crew.
Ares (sorry mangz i still luv you)
Gerbil(he needs another one:laugh: )
Jared(<.<)
Seph(>.>)
Prac(you took a game from me at devotion:mad: )
Ninja(for playing Pika:laugh: )
DP(he thinks hes as good as green mario <.<)
If i forget you im sorry(look at the bright side you been spare for now:demon: )
oh your still getting your gift i havent forgot either;)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
WTF why do I need to be Falcon Punched again!?!?!?! It was bad enough the first time when I TRIED to avoid the dang thing...

Ares726

Smash Ace
Gerbil, wasn't yours the FD Moonwalk Microscope Punch? As long as it's not IRL I think I can take it. It seems that in order to be a Columbus smasher, Wes has to Falcon Punch you.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
lmao.............ill stay in conyers.......

im gonna go ahead and put 1 whole dolalr that wes wont falcon pucnh me....

suxxs to be u gerbil :)

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
yeah but wheneva someone does a b move to microscope ko someone we all scream out "u just got wessed!" or, " SUCH A GERBIL!" ...ur INFAMOUS GERB!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Gerbil, wasn't yours the FD Moonwalk Microscope Punch? As long as it's not IRL I think I can take it. It seems that in order to be a Columbus smasher, Wes has to Falcon Punch you.
That includes me. :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I more week until i forgot who I had MM with.
i think its.
$5
epsilon
c.....
$5 falco vs fox
$2 falco ditto
chad.
$1 random
x2x
laijin.
I would like to add a rule to the randoms. No one plays the same character twice.
anyone else that i have one with?
I have challenged the entire conyers crew. and like snow man and them. IDK who is which crew but I want to MM all the noobs. I use noobs to mean new guys. The ones that cant even find a tourny lol.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
i say u shoudl make one to renegade amrth and if he loses he ahs to have rough animal bondage sex...and cut his hair........ill perosnally pay u to beat him provided he agrees to these terms!

co_and_me

Smash Lord
lol who do you play renegade. Do you play marth? I will take a MM with you? I would like one. But I bet you wouldnt take it cause u arent that good. Its cool I remeber when i was scared to play people that were etter than me too.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
*your jedi mind tricks dont work on me*
****it. I wanted easy money. I am such a cocky ***.

C......

Smash Apprentice
lol who do you play renegade. Do you play marth? I will take a MM with you? I would like one. But I bet you wouldnt take it cause u arent that good. Its cool I remeber when i was scared to play people that were etter than me too.
wow ur an A$$HOLE.
If ur so unbelievably good u should be tryin to help georgia smashers get better or somethin.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
wow ur an A$$HOLE.
If ur so unbelievably good u should be tryin to help georgia smashers get better or somethin.
Actually, at our last meeting, me and my crew came to the consensus that I am an *******.

Co is very good, as well; randoming in Devotion pools is pretty nice to see. I swear, don't do it at G4S2, because then I will feel compelled to do the same, and I'm crappy with anyone above mid-tier.

He showed me Ice Climbers stuff; I'm grateful.

Top Bottom