• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S2 (Columbus GA, Jan.13) Happy B-day Wes

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I think luis should pick up fox I really do enjoy seeing the style that develops when a low teir player acutally uses a high teir. I mean there are a number of ways to play alot of the charatcers and usually the top teirs look alot alike. This is because of the community is huge, for the top teir players, and the information is out there. but you can play really fast fox you can play a slow more campy fox you can play a lot of different ways. I would argure that its easy to play bowser. If you want to talk about winning thats a different story. But bowser is just upb and some mind games. I realize his character is at a large disadvantage because of a few things but I think he is easy to play. I can say that about alo of characters though.
Ha, I concur. Ithink that playing Bowser to his fullest is actually much easier than most other characters. Maybe I'm just lazy.

However, if I were to pick a character higher on the tier list, I'm thinking that it would be Falcon or Doc. Go figure why.

I should strive to be an Azen of sorts.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
lol azen my shooting high arnt we
Well, I saw him at SA:VII, and was simply amazed. A really nice guy, too.

I also Bowser dittoed and Pika dittoed him there, and was one-stocked with him at high percentage, too. That's no lie; I just like to flaunt it. And those were my only two matches against him. Sure, I'd get owned by any other character he plays, but I still feel proud.

3GOD

Smash Ace
Will the doubles tournament take place first?
Any idea on the attendance and when it might be over?
If I come, I can bring a setup.

ps - I like short sentences.

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
doubles usualy take place first.
when its over depends on the attendance.
dont know if they need your setup maybe maybe not.

ps - short sentences are stupid so im going to make this one realy long for absolutely no reason at all other than i can because im me.

chaddd

Smash Lord
I still have no ride. I hate losing by default to an automobile-cancel. Sh*t, round here, we take the bus, shawty. And the train. And our personal helicopters, but Eugene and I ruined one another's in that dog fight we had last week. So, no helicopter for me. =(

EDIT:

ps - short sentences are stupid so im going to make this one realy long for absolutely no reason at all other than i can because im me.
*Real Talk*(

Mayne, ain't they ever teach you about them run-on sentences at dat learnin' center? Mayne, it just burns me up when folks be actin' just scraight up ignant for no reason.

)*Real Talk*

just1111

Smash Journeyman
Ha, I concur. Ithink that playing Bowser to his fullest is actually much easier than most other characters. Maybe I'm just lazy.

However, if I were to pick a character higher on the tier list, I'm thinking that it would be Falcon or Doc. Go figure why.

I should strive to be an Azen of sorts.
sorry luis i already claim the azen of the south and you have a ton of catching up to do

xXSnOwMaNXx

Smash Journeyman
*Real Talk*(

Mayne, ain't they ever teach you about them run-on sentences at dat learnin' center? Mayne, it just burns me up when folks be actin' just scraight up ignant for no reason.

)*Real Talk*

lol yes day did learn me sumptin in dat schooo i did so attended. *Realy Real Talk*

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Will the doubles tournament take place first?
Any idea on the attendance and when it might be over?
If I come, I can bring a setup.

ps - I like short sentences.
Yes double will take first starting around 12PM
Attendance were looking at 30 plus folks right now.
I to like short sentences.

Sensai

Smash Master
Alright...looks like some Huntsville kids will be coming.

You probably already knew that Moogle would be coming, but Sensai, Muffin, and Sephranos will be coming down too.

...probably.

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Begins to dispute Bobby's claim.....:dizzy:
Is unable to dispute Bobby's claim (Darn!!):(

Anyway It'll be glad to see Huntsville and others in Alabama again :)

2 days till Friday
3 days till Saturday

:thumbs up gesture to all

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
so really who loves snausages?

I know i sure do.....

G&W throwin Snasages!!!

cant wait gonna be there

Fear Team Axis of Evil!!!!

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
I'll more than likely be coming but b/c of low finances I'm not going to be competing...I'm just going to meet the people around here and maybe play some friendlies

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
im looking for a ride peeps....i can throw in as much gas moeny as needed..........

cus i wont be able to get my car by the 13th.

and my freind who was goign isnt able to get off of work........

so yeah...........

discuss

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Attention: As a safetly feature, Gerbil is currently looking for anyone who may be interested as being my Double's partner in case my first teammate phails at life again and can't make it because of his stupid car rofl. (no johns eps :p)

Yes I did refer to myself in third person.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Attention: As a safetly feature, Gerbil is currently looking for anyone who may be interested as being my Double's partner in case my first teammate phails at life again and can't make it because of his stupid car rofl. (no johns eps :p)

Yes I did refer to myself in third person.
Attention Gerbil: Epsilon will be at G4S2 cause im bringin him here along with Jeezy the snowman and friends so haha.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Get on AIM foo I just got my internet back.

Anyways, what do you mean you're bringing them here? You gonna go collect them in the early morning?

Top Bottom