• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S2 (Columbus GA, Jan.13) Happy B-day Wes

Ares726

Smash Ace
Attention Gerbil: Epsilon will be at G4S2 cause im bringin him here along with Jeezy the snowman and friends so haha.
You're driving up to Conyers to get them and bring them down to the tournament? You sir are a very dedicated tournament host!

nice1

Smash Lord
Yeah will be at cyber landing around 7pm fri so hit us up.
i'll try to get out hopefully i ddon't com late i'll be at the tourny but i wanna get some matches in on friday. it's just me and my cousin playing each other lol. see yall on saturday maybe some on friday and eps thanx for the sig again

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Better him than me, but then again I'm left with all the money running to do >.>

Don't even think of robbing me foo, South Side 9 years running.... (Yes running as in running the hell away rofl :D)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Hey Eps since my dream of chaning my crew's name, instead that'll be our team name. The HNIC, Head ****** In Charge. Your half black, and I've been down here so long my blackness outranks half the kids here rofl. (Twas a joke, no racism intended)

Archaic

Smash Apprentice
Well Gerbil I live in Kennesaw if you give me a ride ill be your doubles partner :) Our only car is 13 years old and my mom doesnt think itll be able to make the trip...

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Heh I don't drive dude, that's why to most of us what I posted earlier was a joke. Though yes I am about to be 18, sadly enough I just didn't bother to get the license because I couldn't afford insurance.

However I know there are many others from your area that are comming.

YO EVERYONE IN KENNESAW AREA< THIS DUDE NEEDS A RIDE!! ^^^^^ HELP HIM OUT!

(You can ditch Laijin if you want... 0.o j/k Laijin j/k XD)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
OMG I'LL BE IN GA TONIGHT!!!!
anyone wanna smash tonight when i get there?
i should be in Atlanta lets say 9pm give or take an hour
Oh yeah and Axis of Evil is too sexay!

moogle

Smash Ace
I should be in Columbus around 10pm eastern, with Sensai, Muffin, and Sephranos. If Thief decides to go, we'll probably sweep by Tuscaloosa and get him. That would put our arrival time probably after 11pm.

Oh yeah, I've pretty much resigned to getting a hotel for tonight (in Phenix City or Columbus), unless someone can pull through with the last-minute housing!

If people wanna smash with us tonight in Columbus, let me know. :p I'll be watching the boards until about 5pm eastern.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
I should be in Columbus around 10pm eastern, with Sensai, Muffin, and Sephranos. If Thief decides to go, we'll probably sweep by Tuscaloosa and get him. That would put our arrival time probably after 11pm.

Oh yeah, I've pretty much resigned to getting a hotel for tonight (in Phenix City or Columbus), unless someone can pull through with the last-minute housing!

If people wanna smash with us tonight in Columbus, let me know. :p I'll be watching the boards until about 5pm eastern. After that, I guess call my cell: 256-682-3664.

I think he can get some matches in tonight, and yeah sorry about not able to get you housing:(
edit: I will be recording as many matches as possible, also i might need an additional 3 maybe 4 cubes.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Tonight we'll be smashing at the LAN center, from 7 PM until normally 11 PM, but for this go around I think some of us may stay a little longer, so you are more than welcome to show up. Of course standard door fee applies there, which is 2.50 per hour, no tax charge is included.

Also, if anyone has questions tomorrow morning, I'll have my phone on me. But only until 10 AM, then call the LAN center phone and ask for me, cause I'm running on minutes and don't have many to spare.

706-587-5066 ~ Just leave a message.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
imabe at work plus no way over there.....

but im looking to move to another aprt of ga soon...

ne good art schools over in columbus.....hows the area?

Sensai

Smash Master
Actually Moogle, it looks as if the other two riders are going to have to drop out. Seph's got some kinda thing with the Navy, and Muffin's being a cry-baby. :-D

Oh well.

moogle

Smash Ace
Well then.... it's you and me. Thief couldn't make it either.

Since the burden is lessened to 2 people, does anyone have housing? :) Edit: Darvel (and Alpha) for the win! Thanks. :p

Sensai, I'll be leaving work about around 4pm (central!) Could you come to my house around 4:15-4:30? I still need to pack stuff. >_>

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Awesomeness, I'll be at the LAN center about 7:15 tonight, I have some personaly home issues to settle first. Anyways, I'm stoked, let's make this a good one guys.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
So yeah my gf is still here and my sister is needing the car tomarrow. Sooooooo I think I am going to pass on this. I really want to go because I wanted to play ko again and the other OOS that will be there. But IDK if I will be able to make it.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
:'(

I'm crying now man... I really wanted some good samus practice. (no insult to Alpha, but I need a change of style)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
W00t! DML is making this shiz! See all you guys (Gerbil, Luis, Alpha, Moogle, KO, and of course Wes) tomorrow. Gerbil, you can get some differently styled Samus practice, k? Also, is the tv/cube ratio straight, or would bringing my Wii be a good idea (can't fit a TV)?

3GOD

Smash Ace
Looks like DML and 3GOD are making it! :) Do you guys need a TV and/or cube? I can bring one complete setup and power strip.

nice1

Smash Lord
ahh i'm so tired i'm on my way to columbus my dad just got off work and cam to Al to get me see yall *****es tomorow i'll bring my cube also

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
W00t! DML is making this shiz! See all you guys (Gerbil, Luis, Alpha, Moogle, KO, and of course Wes) tomorrow. Gerbil, you can get some differently styled Samus practice, k? Also, is the tv/cube ratio straight, or would bringing my Wii be a good idea (can't fit a TV)?
Looks like DML and 3GOD are making it! :) Do you guys need a TV and/or cube? I can bring one complete setup and power strip.
OMG!!!!!!! YOU GUYS ROCK SEE YOU TOMMORW!!!!:)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
well everyone im in Atlanta right now and im staying with sunchaser. we smashed for a bit i was hoping some peeps would show up here *sad face here* anyway ill see everyone there

Oh and *enter mean face here* AXIS OF EVIL FTW!

co_and_me

Smash Lord
I am pretty sure I didntknkow u were staying with him. I might have come by then. But only for an hour or two. Anyway If u are going to be staying there I might be able to swing by tonight or tomarrow

Gerbil

Smash Champion
It's already there foo! But the tournament maker won't open the file. this is gay, I'll have to go back to Cyber sometime and see what I can do.

Top Bottom