• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S2 (Columbus GA, Jan.13) Happy B-day Wes

Rayku

Smash Lord
For those of you who pwned me at this tourney...I don't suck as badly as you think =P My thumbs hurt really bad x.X

This was pretty fun. I enjoyed myself for the most part, besides leaving at 7:30 -.- I think I've come to the conclusion that I've made friends in Columbus. Reflex, I still need to play you at least once, y'know? Hehehe. Anyway, thanks for having this tourney. It might be my last long distance tourney. Peace, people.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
what's this?

--looks at calander--

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO :(

I was down in tallahasse, fl last night playin melee.

Man. :/

Happy B-Day wes!

Gerbil

Smash Champion
ROFL we were talking about you last night too, wondering if you ever found out about this. Blake didn't show up either, and quite a few locals wussed out.(That is to be expected after the last one) Co and Me didn't show either, something about his GF having his car.

I think this one could've hit over 50 attendants total if everyone who showed last time plus the new people that showed this time rofl.

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
The last time i posted on here, i said i was gunna get on here more.

And somehow I managed to avoid this place like the plague. It was pretty dumb. Then I hopped on last night after I got back from Talle.

--sighs--

I keep tellin some of my buds the next time i head over to columbus, ima drag em with me. Not only for the smash, but so everybody can see what reflex is about and stop laughin at me. :(

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Happy B-Day to Reflex's bro! Even though he couldn't stay for singles, he did at least stay for teams.

How old is he now?

Dogysamich

The Designated Hype Man!
BRoomer
ya know, i just thoughta something.

[sarcasm]

Did anybody get obliterated by the "falcom punch heard around the world" again?

[/sarcasm]

I still wish that was on video. :/

Gerbil

Smash Champion
There's a results thread up, but just to satisfy your curiousity in here lol:

Singles:

1st Bobby, 260$
2nd Wes, 74$
3rd Mog112, 37$

Teams:

I can't remember, but I know Team Hardass (Wes and Bobby) won, and the prizes were as followed:

1st 105$
2nd 30$
3rd 15$

I have the bracket data right here in front of me, but it won't open up on my PC. When I saved it I had made sure that it reopened properly, but now it won't do so here!! I'll have to go back friday and update the thread then. Sorry bout my screw up guys...

Edit: About the Falcon punch. I only saw one, and that was when Wes Falcon Punched Greg's Ganon on recovery lol. I think he attempted one on Bobby in the finals, but it didn't hit. I didn't see any others, I was to busy trying to get out of pools and sweating over ym match against Myztek and Reflex >.<

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Alpha tried to set me up to be falcon punched at G4S2 (see previous posts of his) rofl I escaped alive. To bad Neal wasn't there to get pwned.

Sensai

Smash Master
I don't think that there were any massive Falcon punches. I know he tried one on me, but I evaded (whew). He then proceeded to beat me into the ground.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Videos will come later this week, Alpha and Darvel are working on them. We have a dozen or so, all of them finals and then 2 extra ones. The extras were the Reflex/Chad Rival Matches, and X2X vrs Wes for 3rd place. All the videos have loads of badassness in them so be sure to watch them as they appear!

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Videos will come later this week, Alpha and Darvel are working on them. We have a dozen or so, all of them finals and then 2 extra ones. The extras were the Reflex/Chad Rival Matches, and X2X vrs Wes for 3rd place. All the videos have loads of badassness in them so be sure to watch them as they appear!
I got manhandled in that set. ;_;

I did a lot better against him in the tourney, I think.

I landed more Bowser U-Airs at that tourney than I have in my entire life combined.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I relinquish myself of video duty rofl. Darvel is just being nooby and taking forever. Ares, you have the same equipment as him right? We'll let you do it next time >.>

Ares726

Smash Ace
I relinquish myself of video duty rofl. Darvel is just being nooby and taking forever. Ares, you have the same equipment as him right? We'll let you do it next time >.>
Yea I do. I'll put them up the night of the tournament. Well, it might be after midnight, but before I go to bed.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Ares got the tapes and should have most of them up tonight.
Okay, man. Link me the SPLIT SECOND you have them up. Because...um...well, I have no reason, other than I want to see the carnage I was unable to witness. Let me know. Gogogogogogogogogogogogogogogo.

Ares726

Smash Ace
Okay guys. I'm uploading Reflex's tape right now. I'll have the links up in the morning, but I'm going to bed now. It's pretty late. Everything should be up tomorrow. There's some pretty awesome vids! Sorry for the delay, I'm doing everything I can (within reason).

O yea, here's a link to the thread:

G4S2 Video Results Thread

GAwes

Hidden Boss
hey ares, thanks a lot for the uploading, do you think you could keep the tape and give it to me (or a copy of it) unless reflex wants it back, at my next tourney, i'd like to save some HQ segments onto my computer

Top Bottom