• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S2 (Columbus GA, Jan.13) Happy B-day Wes

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771

I want to see reflex play marth and sheik since you said you play EVERYONE lol.
Who all are you bringing with you luis?
That, my friend, is sacrilege.

Although, I suppose I could show you.

Remember, I can count the number of times I have used either character on both hands, so...

As for bringing people, it will most likely just be random friends and/or acquaintances from school. Caleb, Matt, Phil, my brother, Ricky, etc. I will spread the word around, though.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
*raises hand*

TN represent sucka
also i might be bringing a few with me. *hint hint Crew battle*

I call Axis of Evil for first in teams!

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
thats cool! i sstill owe u a sig...what was it again?

also eveyrone rep me...

im like 9 away from 3 bars from doing upteen milllion sigs...

nice1

Smash Lord
thats cool! i sstill owe u a sig...what was it again?

also eveyrone rep me...

im like 9 away from 3 bars from doing upteen milllion sigs...
u got it epilson can u return the favor also u make sigs. can i just get one with shiek in that black in gray outfit with the word Nice1 somewhere on it i don't care about the background plz

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
The random sig thing I decided to make is really starting to piss me off.

First, a magical white line decides to appear whenever I link it to SWF, but not on the animation program.

Second, the text that fades in and out looks fine when I preview it in the "Edit Signature" section, but it fades in and out at an impossibly fast rate when seen in an actual thread.

Dammit.

I'll deal with it tomorrow...

Uh...my Pichu's getting better.

Sargent_Peach

Smash Journeyman
I've heard wonders about your bowser Reflex, you guys need to make it to an innsomnia biweekly so i can play. You know i lived in Warner Robins before i moved to arkansas.

And reflex, you know your on our power rankings, thats tight repping the low tier.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
And back from Xmas break (well actually just to post this right fast)... Who was I teaming with again?! Dammit I completely forgot...

Alpha, get in touch with Darvel for me and see if he wants to team. I won't be back friday like I thought, it'll be saturday instead.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I've heard wonders about your bowser Reflex, you guys need to make it to an innsomnia biweekly so i can play. You know i lived in Warner Robins before i moved to arkansas.

And reflex, you know your on our power rankings, thats tight repping the low tier.
I appreciate the compliments. I hope to move higher in the rankings soon.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Axis of Evil representing!
Word up~
And im only gonna punch Bowser in the Face like 5 times! (hopefully less) Wooooooo!
im totally psyched about this. I think ima Play Mewtwo as well. MUAHAHAHAHHAHA

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
2 more weeks NUBS!
Only two more weeks...

I need some serious practice. My playing time has been very sporadic lately.

Alpha, set up a time when someone can go to someone else's place and play. >:0

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Reflex and Alpha: I'm back. 'Nuff said. Anyways, I'm free for New Years, so if you guys would like, we can try and do a New Years Smash Bash with the local guys, or we could just get together and see how many drinks it takes Reflex before he gets completely wasted lol. Anyways, Smash is always good for new years, and I'm up for anything really...

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Reflex and Alpha: I'm back. 'Nuff said. Anyways, I'm free for New Years, so if you guys would like, we can try and do a New Years Smash Bash with the local guys, or we could just get together and see how many drinks it takes Reflex before he gets completely wasted lol. Anyways, Smash is always good for new years, and I'm up for anything really...
Maybe on 1/1, but I was supposed to be going to a friend's house on the eve.

hey reflex want a 5 dollar bowser ditto??
That sounds hot; I could use the practice, and the money if I can manage to beat you. ^^;

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm confident in you reflex... you did after all drag Azen down to 1 stock in that bowser ditto... so who knows?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
And back from Xmas break (well actually just to post this right fast)... Who was I teaming with again?! Dammit I completely forgot...

Alpha, get in touch with Darvel for me and see if he wants to team. I won't be back friday like I thought, it'll be saturday instead.

umm darvel is teaming with DP.
I forgot to tell you that rayku might need housing again.
I might need housing too <.<
(wii post if anyone cares)

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Dammit...

Guess I'm open for teams guys. Just hit me up, I'm not picky when it comes to teammates, in fact I can be a lot of fun as long as noone is *****ing about losing lol.

As for Rayku being housed, right now it's a no go. Not only because of Mom's child, but she put the house up for sale so I don't know what the deal is with what I can do. (I just found all this out today). Obviously I'm going to try and see what I can do. I'll get back to that when I can, and no doubt Blake may be comming with him, so I'll be sure to see what I can do for him as well just in case.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Alright Eps we'll team, but you gotta show up this time LOL. We're easier to find than XPlayGrounds only because we're right by the main highway haha. I'm pretty stoked for this, there is a lot more interest this go around than the last one.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
So this is on the 13th eh? Well I am totally going to try to make it. My gf is staying with me for like 2 weeks though. ie she will still be here when this tourny is going to happen. I think she would be cool with going but u never know. This is the one that KO is going to and I havent played him sense MLG ATL a while back. I went and got some good exarch training too. (I have the best falco strat ever). but yeah I am going to try to come to this.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Good to hear Co. I still have to get a hold of the usual local noobs (the locals that have never traveled obviously lol). Hopefully Luis can get some peeps from his school, but I do know he prob has 6 or 7 people comming with him.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yes i will be there Co&ME..... ill be there with bells on *glares* lol jk

reflex we gonna pwn in teams. Axis of Evil ftw.

and anyone who wants to Ganon Ditto $5 lets do eet.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Guys I got pwned by Neg Rep for posting Chuck Norris in a Pic Battle (I had to do it, the urge was to great), so could you please help with the Pos Rep?:D Much return kudos for those that help out of course lol. (It's not cool to be neg repped for stupid reasons lol)

On Topic: It's 2007 already, that's less than 2 weeks for this. GET PUMPED!!!!

co_and_me

Smash Lord
WTF is all this rep stuff about... I mean who gives the rep and why. What is the point?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Rep is just something to be ******** about is all, not like it proves anything lol. (Except in DooDah's case, who I heard has been neg repped so often he's changed accounts a couple of times lol)

No word with Chad, but I hope he does show. Speaking of Forum Ghosts... has anyone heard a word from Blake/Happy? Rayku should have housing over at Darvel's place (Seph20), and perhaps Darvel could also house Blake if he's comming.

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
So i talk to rayku on AIM last night and he says hes trying to get in touch with blake so if anyone knows how to get a hold of him or know his phone # PLZ let him know that rayku is trying to get in touch with him. Thank you.

Top Bottom