• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S2 (Columbus GA, Jan.13) Happy B-day Wes

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm glad to see the interest rising, this will surely be larger than our last one. And hopefully this time a certain someone doesn't forget his VCR... >.<

daniel-zaman

Smash Journeyman
HMMM... vcr ehh? for recording mathces right?

well, my cozin has this RCA lyra thing, that like, can record stuff, straight from a tv, and you can put it on a computer. ill see if he let me borrow it.....if i go, withc i will if wes does/

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
i'm goin :D

p.s. i need a lot of peach training. i guess marty and who else can help with that?
My older brother will be there, and he plays Peach. I dunno if it's just because he's played me so much that it's really hard to mindgame him with my playing style, but he is formidable, I think.

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
i hate peach, but falco is my best character so i have to learn how to beat them with him. i can do it :D

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
Sup X2X and Gerbil...
Everything with the tourney looks good so far. I need to get some practice in with you guys in the coming weeks to be able to compete. I need alot of fox and samus practice.

:Fingers crossed: Heres hoping I make it out of pools this time :ohwell:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
You got like... Fox practice every day after school lol and you still couldn't do anything. But hey the good thing out of that was I got so much Falco practice ROFL. Give it time my student give it time 0.0

*runs from the blackman*

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
yeah guys im seriously considering coming to this one. since i missed out on Devotion (sorry wes everything just fell to crap) i really wanna come. but if i come i might bring a few guys with me. so HUZZAH! plus i wanna play X2X and Reflex and Gerbil. and ofcourse i must play your Zelda in a Ditto Wes (if you still play her)

Tsunami157

Smash Journeyman
O...Okay Gerbil I see now
That must be how I figured out your fox and beat you in that match on FD last friday, but whatever you say man :chuckle: But I do still need practice. I don't plan on losing early at this tourney (All 26 son):laugh:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
That was once in like how many matches did I thrash you in? And lets not forget who quit out so fast because they were down by 2 stocks 30 seconds in... 0.0

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
okay so hopefully ill have my car nby the time its g4s2...so i know ill be picking up reneagdemarth...ne one else that lives sensibly on the way need a ride?

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I have to get a hold of Blake and RaykuThunder. They both drove down here last time and stayed the night at my place. One of them may need a ride, unless they can work something out between them again. I know Blake will most likely show, he never posts but I do know he lurks and keeps an eye out. As for Rayku, I havn't talked to him in forever...

Gerbil

Smash Champion
^ It does doesn't it? So stop quiting Alpha... it gets old :D *runs, passes Alpha, and goes even farther*

datman6699

Smash Journeyman
X2X, i need to play you at g4s2. i mean, we probably will, but i'm just making sure we agree on it :D

oh, and Epsilon- i pm'd you

Gerbil

Smash Champion

PLZ Josh like you can RUN.
I can run, especially when I know an unseeable blackman is somewhere in the dark only a few minutes away... gotta be careful ya know?

EDIT: I may have to keep that flashlight just for the above stated reason lol...

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Cant wait for this X2X. Also i wanna play Epsilon and the Conyers Crew (if yall are still a crew) my ganon can be a Beast. Anyway see you guys soon.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
why us? lol...nuthin special..........

to honestly say where my skill is at..

id say its even with gerbil if weve both advanced the same amount since last we played whihc was abit ago but im steady training....

go after wes........i hear he has a good falcon <.< >.>

conyers crew is still around....although small
me,kupo,snowman,slkdj
snowman is in jail as of yesterday..parents wont let him go to the tournies now
newocmer-tomy-samus
trainng brothers ages 7,9 to play. currently they wavedash , shorthop,and dash dance but only on command. gotta get them to do it in combat in correct situations
nick-still playing as peach and still getting better

u need a new sig..may i make one?

Marthyboy88

Smash Cadet
dude i might be able to come to this >_>... hopefully anyways... Marty if you get off work or is casey's going i might bum a ride off of you >_______> haha nah but seriously dude we need to like.. play more...

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Datman: Yeah sure man we can do some friendlys:)
Ko: Cant wait to play you and that sexy ganon of yours.
Eps: Who all do you plan on bringin to this
Martyboy: Were in the hell have you been lol.
Nite: You still coming
Riot: You still coming

GA Peach

Smash Lord
dude i might be able to come to this >_>... hopefully anyways... Marty if you get off work or is casey's going i might bum a ride off of you >_______> haha nah but seriously dude we need to like.. play more...
LOL, i thought you might be dead or something...yeah, you can get a ride, and yeah, we need to play some, dood...

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Ko has been talking to comming to this for a while. He was the one that knocked me out of MLG ATL. I wanna say I lost to him twice. I hate when that happens in tournies. Anyway I totally wanna see KO at this thing. Also if u want peach practise bobby will prolly be there. Idont know if mike will. I play some peach too. marty should be there. I think there is enough peaches in GA to get some training against.

just realized I double posted. LOL. anyway I totally want music at this thing. No one does that. I totally think we need some good music.
Good music- Music that co_and_me likes. Mostly dancable and pottentially singable.
The dictionary isnt great about spelling just so everyone knows that we are ok. But totally I think someone needs to play music at these things. not terribly loud. I mean I like being able to hear what is going on in my matches. But there are a number of smashers that listen to music with headphones. I think it would be totally bad *** to have music.
NEEDS MORE MUSIC.
co_and_me wants to be able to do a dance after winning all his matches.

Datin

Smash Rookie
Hi guys. I just had a quick question about the tournament. Is anybody and everybody allowed to participate (excluding bans)? Just asking because I just moved down here to Georgia and I would love to be involved in a tournament, as I am a competitve person when it comes to gaming. Plus it would give me a chance to play somebody other than my girlfriend. ;) Thanks for reading my post.

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Wow so you sound really really new to the game. If you want to come totally do it. There is no restrictions to people that are allowed to enter the tourny. I will say that there are going to be a number of really good players at this tourny. you said you were competivie so look at the rules and make sure you know whats going down. Like no items and its 1v1. Most knew people get to a tourny and then find that out because they dont read the rules. But yeah if u want to play smash on a competitive level and hang out with cool dudes then totally come. but if your gf is hot I get to do her.

Datin

Smash Rookie
Thanks for the reply co_and_me. Do I really sound that new to the game? To actual competitive gaming yeah, but I got myself a good couple years put into the game, although I am just starting to teach myself Wavedashing and such. I can't wait to go to this and see some good matches in person. Oh, and I don't share my girl :p

Top Bottom