• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

G4S2 (Columbus GA, Jan.13) Happy B-day Wes

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
hmmm if this is bigger or as big as devotion seemed i might be able to get some of the FL smash scene up there. especially since after christmas im sure most of us will have the $$$
I think this tourny should be as big as devotion. G4S had 29 peeps show up so only 6 folks short of devotion. Oh and if you do come who all would be coming with you?

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
totally offtopic (whats conyers for)
what did u wnat on yur sig sighrax? the gw? mr game n watch?

ontopoic---35 ppl came to dvotion..hellyeah!

co_and_me

Smash Lord
Sig BTW I enjoy your taste in music. I DLed the albums you suggested pretty good stuff.

_Riot_

Smash Journeyman
Well if i do go the people most likely to tag along are Sighrax and Doodah maybes being Slynk (if he has money), TTB (if college isnt an issue), and uhhh i dont really know from there

Nite

Smash Champion
If I can get a ride, I will show up. I hope that Lance will be able to make it. His schedule should be a little less hectic from here on out. If not maybe KO, Moogle, Thief would help me out?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
Lets see as of right now you Falcon punch: Me, Gerbil, and most recently Reflex.
So you need to Falcon punch Seph20, my friend jared, and Ninja.
Its only fitting that you falcon punch our whole crew XD.

nice1

Smash Lord
Lets see as of right now you Falcon punch: Me, Gerbil, and most recently Reflex.
So you need to Falcon punch Seph20, my friend jared, and Ninja.
Its only fitting that you falcon punch our whole crew XD.
hold on i wanna be in this lol falcon punch me GAwes plz lol:laugh:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Just remind him who you are at atourney, play a couple friendlies... and it shall be done. I wish I could get like a Falcon Punch model or somethin, with the flames and everything, for your B-Day Wes. That'd be so badass haha.

nice1

Smash Lord
Just remind him who you are at atourney, play a couple friendlies... and it shall be done. I wish I could get like a Falcon Punch model or somethin, with the flames and everything, for your B-Day Wes. That'd be so badass haha.
hey gerbil u still gotta get that rematch from when i beat u n pools at gs4;)

nice1

Smash Lord
Be at CyberLANding tomorrow, and I'll give you that rematch. :p
can't i don't no when the next time i'm gonna be in Ga until the tourny. i no for sure i'm gonna be at gs4. also i'll be in ga for the whole summer so i'll be at the tournys if we hav some in Ga for the summer i'll be there. Also gerbil yall still be going to cyberlanding every week for smashing?

nice1

Smash Lord
nice1: I need to play you at this i didnt play you last time.
gerbil: Weres my Flashlight
to the next person who post: You suck MM me.
heck yea x2x we gotta play this time i must play your samus hopefully you'll miss a charged blast at me like u did in your mm at g4s lol

Gerbil

Smash Champion
You get your flashlight at Xmas... 0.o

And yeah I would like to see Conyers attend, this way you can see the rest of Columbus, because we DO exist... and we DID show out for Devotion, *cough* unlike you guys *cough* :D

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'll see if anyone is interested, but do you want to have a friendly City Crew Battle? Columbus' best vrs Conyers' best. Just have to see if the others would be willing, and of course it will be friendly only, I don't want to put up money if the others arn't so willing.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
I'll see if anyone is interested, but do you want to have a friendly City Crew Battle? Columbus' best vrs Conyers' best. Just have to see if the others would be willing, and of course it will be friendly only, I don't want to put up money if the others arn't so willing.
I'm confident to put up money if everyone else is. Remember, I play Boozer; I have a reputation to maintain. ;)

Seriously, though, if you don't wish to put up money, I totally respect that. Money should not be a factor when it comes to how hard you play, but I could sure use the money.:laugh:

Gerbil

Smash Champion
Alpha I would've laughed if the next person who had posted was like... Wes or somebody lol. You would've had the mess Falcon Punched out of you XP. Good thing he didn't though eh?

The Alpha Gundam

Smash Champion
If conyers has enough peeps than we can have a crew battle vs columbus of course and if $$$ was involve thats ok to (luis broke @$$ needs teh money lol:laugh: )
Also we would recorded the match and put it up on the internet.
Gerbil: I knew Wes nor bobby wouldnt reply after what i said thats why i posted that message lol MINDEGAMES.

Eugenio

Smash Lord
I would like to crew battle O RLY? again. I know my crew isn't nearly as good as the unstoppable Conyers Smash Crew(best crew in GA) but it would be fun none the less. I would crew battle conyers, but I heard there leader Epsilon is even better than Captain Jack, he would most likely 20 stock my crew.:dizzy:

BTW we can't MM you O RLY?, not cuz we're pu$$y's, just cuz we're unreasonably broke:ohwell:

real talk

EDIT: We could probably put up $1 each... *sigh* we some broke *** ******.

C......

Smash Apprentice
I havent done much crew battling lately with u guys like the good old GX dayz, but ive got no prob doin a crew battle renegade. But this would mean i would need my gamecube back from tony's so i could get to practice at home instead of only at chads for a couple nights.

Epsilon52

Smash Champion
I would like to crew battle O RLY? again. I know my crew isn't nearly as good as the unstoppable Conyers Smash Crew(best crew in GA) but it would be fun none the less. I would crew battle conyers, but I heard there leader Epsilon is even better than Captain Jack, he would most likely 20 stock my crew.:dizzy:

you know......ive neva been so insulted...we would 40 stock eveyrones crew....
thats why we ddint show to devotion..its like the reports of a hurricane coming through and eveyrone gets ready but then there isnt one....we had u scared wihtout even being there :)

C......

Smash Apprentice
thats why we ddint show to devotion..its like the reports of a hurricane coming through and eveyrone gets ready but then there isnt one....we had u scared wihtout even being there :)
welp... im not sure really of who u are but i like a good challenge, renegade exagerates sometimes. have i played u b4?

Eugenio

Smash Lord
Whoa! Isulted?! I'm pretty sure I complimented you. Apparently I haven't made my opinion of Epsilon, clear.

Epsilon Facts

1. Epsilon lost his viginity before his father
2. Epsilon doesn't have to use the bathroom, but he does it anyway, to show the toilet who's boss
3. Epsilon doesn't actually write books, the words assemble themselves out of fear.
4. There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of animals Epsilon allows to live.
5. Epsilon does not sleep. He waits.
6. The leading causes of death in the United States are: 1. Heart Disease 2. Epsion 3. Cancer
7. Epsilon once ate a whole cake before his friends could tell him there was a stripper in it.
8.When Epsilon was denied an Egg McMuffin at McDonald's because it was 10:35, he down smashed the store so hard it became a Wendy's.
9.When Epsilon has sex with a man, it won't be because he is gay. It will be because he has run out of women.
10. Epsilon CAN believe it's not butter.
11.Epsilon invented black. In fact, he invented the entire spectrum of visible light. Except pink. Tom Cruise invented pink.
12. Epsilon can win a game of Connect Four in only three moves.
13. Epsilon once ate three 72 oz. steaks in one hour. He spent the first 45 minutes having sex with his waitress.
14. Epsilon doesn't read books. He stares them down untill they give him the information he wants.

Top Bottom