• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Funny things you've written on a test

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
I need to do make a scan once I find it, but I had a really cool English literature teacher last year, and he cared more about in class discussion than papers. I caught on that he just didn't even read papers, and gave everyone the same comments on the back, so I decided, eh, 4th quarter, why not?

I took my notes from AP US History, Erased the chapter and section and wrote "Veganism in Modern Society" at the top, turned it in, and not only did I get a 46/50, but there were COMMENTS ON THE BACK!

LewsTherin

Smash Cadet
I had to write an essay for my english final about technology so I did it on why WoW was a detriment to society. The teacher who marks the finals at my school plays it religiously.

ExCeL 52

Smash Lord
Ive wrote some pretty amazing things on tests before.
I had to graph something in Algebra 2 Pre-Ap and I graphed a sad face on the graph.
Also it asked me to expand an equation and I wrote it again but bigger with arrows pointing from each side in the opposite direction.

In theatre tech once we were doing vocab and one of the words was "Thrust" and I put what I do to Kyle's mom ( a kid in my class ) the teacher gave me bonus points.

^_^

Zero Beat

Cognitive Scientist
NNID
BLUE
3DS FC
4141-3279-8878
I just draw a huge triangle, and keep making smaller and smaller triangles inside of the big one, untill it looks like a huge diamond.

Muzga

Smash Ace
Question: "Billy is looking at the sun at at an angle of 45 degrees, The sun is directly above a patch of land in front of you which is 200 kilometers away from you, and the sun is 9000 kilometers above that patch of ground, work out the length of tthe hypotenuse"
My answer: "Why the hell is billy looking directly into the sun!? Thats dangerous"

I got half a mark

The Dinkoman

Smash Lord
On a science test today, I wrote:

"What is the watts of the average outlet?"

Answer: OVER 9000?

And:

"If a light bulb has a tag of 100 watts or 40 watts what does this mean?

A) Blah
B)How to dispose of it
C) Blah
D) Blah
"

Answer: This question contains black magic.

MojoMan

Smash Ace

^not a test, but the teacher challenged us to make a triangle where one side totalled more than the other, and this is what i got.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
the song that i think kevinM wrote for april fools day

i posted on my math exam

i suck at proofs :(

DylantheNinja

Smash Cadet
Once on one of the incredibly rudimentary subject/preposition tests they think we still need to take in 8th grade, I encountered this:
A _____ washed up on the beach.
I put:
A Cuban washed up on the beach.

She didn't count me off.

Proverbs

Smash Lord
the song that i think kevinM wrote for april fools day

i posted on my math exam

i suck at proofs :(
You post things on your tests? <.<;;

Once on one of the incredibly rudimentary subject/preposition tests they think we still need to take in 8th grade, I encountered this:
A _____ washed up on the beach.
I put:
A Cuban washed up on the beach.

She didn't count me off.
...wow...no comment. XD

ColinJF

Smash Ace
A few years ago, I found myself writing a multiple choice classical genetics exam with a question like this:

A man and a woman are Xx for a rare disease which manifests only if the person has xx (X is the dominant one of the allomorphic pair). They have four children. Which of these makes the best prediction about the children?

(A) One child will have the rare disease.
(B) There will be two boys and two girls.
(C) Among two boys and two girls, one of the children will have the rare disease.
(D) We cannot make any prediction because it is all random.

Some elementary probability allows you to calculate that the chance of an arbitrary child of these parents having the disease is 25%, and moreover we know the chance of a child being male is typically 50%. So, speaking strictly in terms of expected values (the question calls for the "best prediction"), (C) is in fact the best answer.

Anyway, a week or so later it transpired that the answer the instructor was looking for was (D). Although it is true that it is a probabilistic question, the whole point of Mendelian genetics is to make statistical predictions--so for (D) to be the right answer basically suggests that Mendelian genetics is useless, since it can't be used to make any predictions. I disputed this with the instructor in the class and she ended up saying "It's all random anyway!" before stating definitively that she would not be changing the answer to the question.

Later in the course, there was another exam which was on post-classical genetics, but nevertheless included a section on some classical genetics at the end. The exam was very long, and it turned out that no one (including me) was able to complete it in the allotted time, so on the last section, I wrote down "it's all random anyway" for every question, and planned to argue later that it was the correct answer. Unfortunately, I didn't get a chance to do this because the instructor removed this part of the exam.

To this day I still make references to "it's all random anyway" when talking with friends.

CDCP

Smash Apprentice
"Can you name all (somethings)?"

"No."

I always do that when I get a question like that =D
one time i had a question of similar form, and i truly could not answer it. so i asked the teacher what i should write down, and he said,"well, can you?"

i said No.

he said,"that is what you should write."

and he counted it as correct :p

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Question:

Identify the speaker who said something that Macbeth wished to respond to right after he murdered King Duncan?

What would he have said?

What is the significance?

(This was Macbeth)

M y three answers were:

Alice Cooper

School's Out

Mascara and Monsters.

I have also wrote:

Ihavenoidea

and

I cannot answer this question due to it interfering with my own personal beliefs, meaning that I have absolutely no idea whatsoever.

Splice

Smash Hero
This thread is really funny. I love it.

On a Health test, we had a question; If someone has a depression disorder, how can they get help?
And my friend wrote 'Kill themselves already'. Harsh, but funny.

And for a test to find if there were any people Bullying us, a bunch of us wrote our form group teachers name :p

illinialex24

Smash Hero
Lol, I remember on a health survey I wrote that I lost my virginity at 12, steal Ridalin from my brother 5 times a week, smoke pot 25 times per month and drink around 6 beverages 4 or more times per month.

Top Bottom