• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

Sinensis

Smash Cadet
hahaha tight...let's MM :)

I think Tope/Cyrain got a ride =D!
For sure, bro. I have to make enough money to pay the loan back, plus interest, and it wouldn't have been a good investment unless I come away with more green than I borrowed. Besides, I actually do have to pay for college somehow. Money matches all day. :psycho:

Just messing around.... I didn't take out a loan, but that would be some funny ****. :laugh: I'm still down for some money matches, though.

Nite

Smash Champion
I think we're all gonna be gay by the end of Tipped Off 5 and Toasty will be to blame. Hahaha. :D

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Me & PB&J are going to be the main commentators for this. Definitely gonna give shoutouts to Amber, Milktea & Vans lol.

Linguini

Smash Master
Please don't let chops commentate, you know I love you chops but you just don't have it in you bro.

lol on the other hand i want to give it a shot

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
Its a go go!

Soo yeah im confirmed on coming to this sooo add me to the attendance list pls?

Also add Legion, Rock Crock, HarriettheGuy and Finch to the list

JYES!!

- happy uuaa

chaddd

Smash Lord
If I get into semis or winners/losers finals, I want to do the commentary on my own match.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
yo dont forget me. ill help out commentate in spanish
Talking about how big your **** is doesn't count as commentating.
Me & PB&J are going to be the main commentators for this. Definitely gonna give shoutouts to Amber, Milktea & Vans lol.
This man must not know about...THE BOOT! Evan knows what's up. My recording/commentary setup is the bomb though...I haven't checked out Sleepy's but mine isn't too terribly complicated for uploading and all that...and I love doing this...hmm guess I'll just talk to Sleepy about it?
I think we're all gonna be gay by the end of Tipped Off 5 and Toasty will be to blame. Hahaha. :D
lmao <3<3<3

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I have a not-mad-fresh-and-new Sony Cybershot that I will sell to someone at this tournament(hence why I'm posting this here).

$50*** and you get:
-a Sony Cybershot T10 7.2 Megapixel digital camera
-2 Sony Memory Stick Pros [1GB and 2GB]
-a battery charger that is also international-outlet-friendly
-a thick Sony carrying case specifically for this camera

Video Quality [and this isn't even the absolute highest quality!!!]
::watch both in HQ on youtube::
- some short clip from Murder By Death (LIVE)
- Thursday - For The Workforce Drowning (LIVE)

***price is HELLA negotiable! I'm giving my GA & Smash bros. a mad good deal because I love you guys...but I'll probably sell this all for 75-100 on craigslist or something if no one here buys it. And I've looked around; that deal will sell for that much.

Additional benefit to having all of the awesome **** I just mentioned:

YOU'LL HAVE A BEAST CAMERA READY TO GO AT THE FREAKIN TOURNAMENT!

Not-so-fine-print:
I'll be honest, though: there are slight issues but NOTHING that actually affects the quality of pictures/videos. It's a malfunction in the system that causes an occasional delay in proper functioning. That's IT though.

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
double post:

YAY uuaa now we can team.

I'm guessing Finch is taking you?

If so, we should all meet up at his apartment (since he lives next to amber)

yeah finch is taking me legion rock and harriet x)

and idk about meeting up..we will see the plans once finch says wat we r going to do for rides lol

- uuaa

B-Down

Smash Apprentice
Sprained my left thumb over the weekend whitewater rafting. Not entering teams because i don't feel right having someone waste money, but still entering singles. Money matches I have promised i'm probably going to bow out of.

Rayku

Smash Lord
Alpha your avatar is amazing
There's someone on smashboards (I forget their tag) who's entire account is basically dedicated to Ed. I thought it was hilarious, and I got a gif that I've been wanting for a long time via his signature.

j00t

Smash Champion
**** I can't wait for this

Sleepy I'll do double GnW with you :D

Unless if moogle teams with me :x

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm definitely mad hyped for this. I can't wait for the craziness thats gonna happen at Evan's crib and the tournament ;)

Top Bottom