• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

Linguini

Smash Master
anyone who wants to mm come up to me at el torneo because i wont remember, and hbox no i will not mm you. lol. only friendlies, i wouldnt put money down on campfest 09.

Me and DJ will mm(****) anyone in doubles, get at us. Cyrain,that means you and tope.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Looks like Tope and I will be making it to this.
I'm going to be there on like 0 hours of sleep due to working late before coming all the way to GA, so I'll have my tired johns as usual =)
Driving these guys. Can't wait for this.

PS: Half of NC smash is coming to this so get ready for some loud *** hilarious matches. M2k LOVES us. pffft

BBQ°

Smash Champion
Hopefully Ovante can come. As soon as you said he's a Samus player, I have to add him to my hit list. Its one of my goals to beat every single Samus player, whether its in a ditto or with another character.
Haha ok. He's not very amazing but he's pretty legit as far as Samus players go. I'll tell Ovante that you want to play him and maybe he'll get hyped and finally make up his mind :)

ihavespaceblondes

Smash Master
DJ Nintendo I want to ditto your Samus for once. Train me to be amazing in that matchup so I can beat Watty.
BTW if he namesearches: Sup Watty.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yo Dr.Peepee, I'm comin' for that ***.
Gonna be a repeat in teams bro, just like TO4.

Chops also has me good at the ditto now, so don't think you have any easy wins on me now. =)

Let's get lots of friendlies bro. You're too good even when you're tired haha.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
Guess who can't go. again.
saaaaaaaddddffaaaaaceeeeee I even started playing Pikachu a lot again so that I could be ready for our ditto ;__;
Looks like Tope and I will be making it to this.
YAYUHHHZZZZZ
Driving these guys. Can't wait for this.
OMG JAWSH! YESSSS....lol @ the power of Facebook XD
@ Linguini, we might do that. Gotta ask Tope. DJN will secretly be on our team though, slowly sabotaging you. =D
hahahaha Richmond mindgames are tooo good...

Cameron, who are you guys staying with?

Also...update on housing:
if you're staying with me or you MIGHT, pleeeaaase bring:

-pillow
-blanket
-TOWEL [which means: YOU'RE GOING TO ****ING SHOWER THIS WEEKEND.]

<3

Don't be dirty. Take your shoes off [w00t, Japan! @ Chaddd ], if you smoke in the back, I'll have a cup to put your ash/cigarette butts/"questionable material waste" in. Please do not litter the place.

Keep in mind this is NOT my house. :)

OMMMMG I can't wait!!!

I'm housing Iori and his peoples + ihavespaceballs and his crew!!!

Handorin

Smash Hero
Iori is with us (spaceballs and crew)

I dont know why he went off and did separate stuff.

Handorin

Smash Hero
What, is he driving through Nashville or something by himself first? That's silly.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
We should actually get lots of friendlies this time though. We both always say that and then never play. I REALLY want amazing falco practice, so for real, let's sit down for a while and play.

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Haha ok. He's not very amazing but he's pretty legit as far as Samus players go. I'll tell Ovante that you want to play him and maybe he'll get hyped and finally make up his mind :)
I hope he makes his mind and comes through. I'll help his Samus out to be better =)

DJ Nintendo I want to ditto your Samus for once. Train me to be amazing in that matchup so I can beat Watty.
BTW if he namesearches: Sup Watty.
We're definitely gonna Samus ditto and should do double Samus teams lol. Samus dittos are too easy. I'll definitely train you in that matchup and whatever other matchup you think you need help in while using Samus =)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
What, is he driving through Nashville or something by himself first? That's silly.
um well we kinda worked out the kinks in this idea for me to ride with him, since im gonna be driving the morning drive so Sinensis can Get some sleep. Plus i got a bottle of No Doze with my name on it.

toasty

Smash Hero
SO just an FYI...I will be fasting for Ramadan during this weekend. Which means I cannot eat or drink anything until sundown at approximately 8PM each night. Considering we'll all be at the venue on Saturday and Sunday during those times, my idea won't work out...but what I DO want to do on Friday night is to go to Krispy Kreme around that time and break my fast with:

an entire dozen of Krispy Kreme hot donuts.

I've never attempted to eat an entire dozen in one sitting but this is a special occasion so a special attempt at fatness and excess shall be made!
edit: lolll Handorin's right, I don't think I'd want to do that much >_>

I want all OOS who are in town at the time to come chill with me at Krispy Kreme. I'll film the **** =D It'll be fantastic! And I'll buy all OOS a hot donut!!! No lie! [in the spirit of Ramadan ^_^]

edit @ people who I'm housing that will be missing the donut adventure...no worrrriiieeeesss you get free toasty nachos ^_^

Handorin

Smash Hero
A dozen is gonna be tough

mainly because it's pretty much pure fat and sugar.

I would love a KK run though =o

toasty

Smash Hero
yeah I honestly don't think I want to do that. I'd much rather have just 2 and then go directly across the street to Steak'n'Shake OR better YET: down the street to ZAXBY'S!!! OMMMMMG that place is a MUST for OOS players! I know they don't have them in Southern VA and I doubt they have em in NY/NJ so yeah if you want HELLA LEGIT CHICKEN then you have to experience Zaxby's. I'll promote them day and night for free. <3

Nite

Smash Champion
yeah I honestly don't think I want to do that. I'd much rather have just 2 and then go directly across the street to Steak'n'Shake OR better YET: down the street to ZAXBY'S!!! OMMMMMG that place is a MUST for OOS players! I know they don't have them in Southern VA and I doubt they have em in NY/NJ so yeah if you want HELLA LEGIT CHICKEN then you have to experience Zaxby's. I'll promote them day and night for free. <3
They got some Zaxby's here in Memphis.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
pbnj's car sux

i am picking up m2k and linguini + djn.

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
I want to go... but I can't get a ride, I don't think. I'm scrambling to find one. I'd be more than willing to pay for ALL of the gas there and back to Goose Creek, SC. I have a friend with me too, though.

Furthermore, if a hotel is necessary, I'd pay for the room too, of course, most likely.

Edit: I'm gonna be wearing my uniform ftw. I've always wanted to wear my uniform to a tournament, so this would be a dream come true. ;D

@ Toasty - I wanna play that Ness again. He's too dang good, sir.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
don't worry pbnj will be in the car. wouldn't have funjinx without em.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
We should actually get lots of friendlies this time though. We both always say that and then never play. I REALLY want amazing falco practice, so for real, let's sit down for a while and play.
Lol sounds good man. I get distracted at tournaments.

Fullmetal: You'll have me+two others(Seven and Jim).

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Amber bought a sleeping bag.

I just have a blanket :(

I told her to buy an air matress for $5 more but she totally didn't

I'm just going to sleep on top of Colbol.

Top Bottom