• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I just thought everyone should be aware of the following things...

Red is Sleepy: you staying @ pbnj's?
Yaaay Its Cyrain: Prolly Toasty's
Yaaay Its Cyrain: I <3 toasty
Red is Sleepy: awww yeah
Red is Sleepy: i've yet to have these famous nachos i've been hearing about
Yaaay Its Cyrain: lol
Yaaay Its Cyrain: just delicious chips and cheese and salsa
Red is Sleepy: lol
Red is Sleepy: you mean like
Red is Sleepy: spread over his naked chest, right?
Yaaay Its Cyrain: More around the crotch area, actually.
Red is Sleepy: so that's where the flavor really comes from
Yaaay Its Cyrain: Lmfao, indeed. It's his special secret ingredient. That's why everybody loves them so ****ing much xD
Red is Sleepy: rofl

Yaaay Its Cyrain: But on some real ****
Yaaay Its Cyrain: Ima ****in **** everyone at this tournament
Yaaay Its Cyrain: And im going to smite down whoever beats me
Yaaay Its Cyrain: With my *****
Yaaay Its Cyrain: >_<

But seriously, if you beat me, that will happen. So just be prepared.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
222213 high score, then one swooped up on me while i was being greedy =(

Also...Wow, I mention Toasty naked and covered in nachos and suddenly everyone is all over that ****.
Mad gay.

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
wtf i call dibs on cyrain and col bol.

what is it with me and fox mains

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I mean I semi-main falco. Does that mean I'm cool enough to come to your house too?
And Iori, I agree. M2 is one of the coolest characters in Melee. If he didn't suck so much, I'd play him. And I mean no offense by that, but srsly he sucks. Somehow you and Taj make him so ****ing good though. xD I just don't know how to beat immensely campy players like you or Chu. That **** ***** my soul.

Dark Iori Yagami

Smash Lord
I mean I semi-main falco. Does that mean I'm cool enough to come to your house too?
And Iori, I agree. M2 is one of the coolest characters in Melee. If he didn't suck so much, I'd play him. And I mean no offense by that, but srsly he sucks. Somehow you and Taj make him so ****ing good though. xD I just don't know how to beat immensely campy players like you or Chu. That **** ***** my soul.
Yay a compliment I guess XD

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
I just thought everyone should be aware of the following things...

Red is Sleepy: you staying @ pbnj's?
Yaaay Its Cyrain: Prolly Toasty's
Yaaay Its Cyrain: I <3 toasty
Red is Sleepy: awww yeah
Red is Sleepy: i've yet to have these famous nachos i've been hearing about
Yaaay Its Cyrain: lol
Yaaay Its Cyrain: just delicious chips and cheese and salsa
Red is Sleepy: lol
Red is Sleepy: you mean like
Red is Sleepy: spread over his naked chest, right?
Yaaay Its Cyrain: More around the crotch area, actually.
Red is Sleepy: so that's where the flavor really comes from
Yaaay Its Cyrain: Lmfao, indeed. It's his special secret ingredient. That's why everybody loves them so ****ing much xD
Red is Sleepy: rofl
ommmmg lolllll tooo good...and way too long to sig XD!!! I love you Caaammmmm ^_^
Toasty: Take me wherever you go
Yessirrrr
can i stay at toastys toasty?
Toasty, can we stay with you? :)
@ both of you...do you currently have housing arrangements? If so...just stick with those, and from the tourney on Saturday, I'll...*struggles to avoid double entendre*...drive you back to my cousin's place and you can crash there if you want. Just bring the necessities I mentioned :)
Also...Wow, I mention Toasty naked and covered in nachos and suddenly everyone is all over that ****.
Mad gay.
hahahahaha okay now THAT I can sig...but...I don't know if I can replace my Stack It Up sig >_> It'll fall below there for the time being I suppose...

Btw...I'm going to Zaxby's Saturday afternoon/night at some point...I suppose teams has the potential to end at a decent time since we'll have a bunch of setups and it's ONLY going to be teams that day...who's with me?

There's potential for Krispy Kreme afterward. I'm buying ALL OOS 1 Krispy Kreme hot glazed donut on Saturday night...but only if they come through :) I'm getting a new camera so I'll be filming plenty of awesomeness that happens whenever Smashers hang out because it ain't just about tourneys and **** with us =D

oh and of course then we'll all go back to the venue and **** face til we're kicked out...

Bloshi

Smash Ace
Hi I am hopefully coming down to this thing this weekend and I need housing Friday and Saturday night. I have to jet Sunday though cuz I have classes Monday morning. I've only smashed in Atlanta once but you might remember some guy who won a low tier tournament with Yoshi at some other guy's house whose mom made a bunch of delicious kool-aid. I was that guy. The first guy. Not the one with the kool-aid mom. Anyways, I need housing if I am to attend. Thanks in advance.

Linguini

Smash Master
Hi I am hopefully coming down to this thing this weekend and I need housing Friday and Saturday night. I have to jet Sunday though cuz I have classes Monday morning. I've only smashed in Atlanta once but you might remember some guy who won a low tier tournament with Yoshi at some other guy's house whose mom made a bunch of delicious kool-aid. I was that guy. The first guy. Not the one with the kool-aid mom. Anyways, I need housing if I am to attend. Thanks in advance.
You serious? Your name is..........Bloshi?

fvcking wh0re yoshi, $5 tugs baby

hahaha

DJ, our teams strat to beat m2k and hbox is pick on hbox(but don't tell anyone)

Truuaa

Smash Apprentice
I'm teaming with M2K.

I gave uuaa a good raincheck ^_^

sadly yet profoundly he did give me a good deal.. one which i wont say...or might..dont know lol all u can know is that im buying him a meal...but theres more to that xD

me and legion are teaming for this one!! lol

and ima try placing in this..or actually DO try or ...nah.. ima DO my best MAN!!! lol

but me and hbox will get to team sometime in the near future hopefully....unless he gives me another good deal >> LOL actually no! i wont let it happen again..just this once though.

im still hyped for this though!!!!!!!!!!

- uuaa

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i'm having some familial issues so idk what i'm doing now. prob won't be able to make this since i'm not the son my mother wants.
i'll definitely pick people up from the airport though.

Top Bottom