• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

PB&J

Smash Hero
jman is getting his ticket now..i should host some tounies in the future..i might get captain jack to come or something..lol

ill team with harriet i said..i have chops approval

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
ok, I guess i'll call the rest of DA with PC Chris and Azen/chillin to come to this

*last minute powers*

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
ok, I guess i'll call the rest of DA with PC Chris and Azen/chillin to come to this

*last minute powers*
Nobody says no to Mike G. :laugh:

Good **** to M2K for coming to this!
Props to PB&J for helping me hype my tournament-

Housing info:
I can house as many people as can fit on my floor in my upstairs room. (read: 25 people tops)
So PM me if you need housing, I'll get you my address and cell #.

REMINDER: Bring a full setup and you get half-off door fee. We'll only be taking about 30 setups, TOPS. Less if we don't have room for them. First-come, first served.

SmashterLink

Smash Ace
I know Run7 will have at least one setup, maybe two depending on room in my car.

@Nite: Sorry we didnt get to play this weekend. We ended up not going to Martin on Saturday. We had other stuff to do. Then me and Brad went to Martin yesterday so that took our whole day. I'll try to get over to your place so we can play sometime this week.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
I'm going. I'm also probably bringing Best101. Ovante (samus player) is also going to try to be there.

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Guess who can't go. again. haven't gone since Tipped Off ****ing 2...

parents out of country, RC has to watch the pets, don't know anyone in our newly moved to city who we trust to come do the job while I leave. So I'm stuck.

Really sorry FullMetal, I'm truly cursed about the TO series aren't I? REALLY SUCKS since I'm making a second combo video and this would be a great opportunity to record and AGGGGHHHH

good luck everyone, get first Georgia!

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
I'm going. I'm also probably bringing Best101. Ovante (samus player) is also going to try to be there.
Hopefully Ovante can come. As soon as you said he's a Samus player, I have to add him to my hit list. Its one of my goals to beat every single Samus player, whether its in a ditto or with another character.

Player-3

Smash Hero
ill probobly show up for doubles only since i cant be there sunday
:\

i need to mm good people and get me *** wooped so i can get better plz

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Looks like Tope and I will be making it to this.
I'm going to be there on like 0 hours of sleep due to working late before coming all the way to GA, so I'll have my tired johns as usual =)

j00t

Smash Champion
Looks like Tope and I will be making it to this.
I'm going to be there on like 0 hours of sleep due to working late before coming all the way to GA, so I'll have my tired johns as usual =)
pre-johns are the best type of johns :)

Cyrain

Smash Ace
They totally are. =D But really I'm going to **** everyone...In teams... >_>

Unless M2K/Jman are teaming at this.
They're just a better version of Tope and I. =(

Top Bottom