• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! <
Hahaha. curiousenver is curious

I know what you mean. **** non-legit players making me think I can do things that I really can't. I think I'm pretty decent vs. Ness, so I'll try and help haha. Which isn't saying much because Ness is awful. xD
LOL I like you already <3

But I'll be hogging you for a bit, going Ness, Pika, Marth, and Fox :)

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
you should tie her up and bring her....or tie her up and leave her =D

j/k but hey

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
The only way I can come to this is if Hax or someone else pays for my plane ticket. I'll definitely pay them back since I have a good, sexy job lol. I'm in Florida right now returning tomorrow to New York and by the time I get the money to go, plane tickets will be too expensive.

B-Down

Smash Apprentice
Looking for someone to team with., Entering singles no matter what though.

Still haven't johned out of this, definetly need some pre-To5 smash against some people though.

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
I might not be able to make this, since I was in a car wreck last weekend and my car is out of commission. I am getting a rental car from the driver at fault's insurance soon but I'm not sure if I can drive it all the way there and back.

I'll know by the end of this week if I can make it or not.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
so I'll be seeing you in like 11 days then? tight.

miss you yay =D

and yeah Chops is right...GA's mad lazy.

I MEAN THERE AREN'T EVEN REQUESTS FOR SETUPS!!!

This **** won't go smoothly unless there's adequate systems. I imagine Waba has a crapload of TVs and we could still use more...but systems are a must.

I have 2 cubes and a Wii and 2 copies of Melee.

I don't have TVs :(

Is GA just mad confident that we've got the setups?

gahhh I don't get why people haven't posted more about showing up >_>

GawdImFoxy

Smash Journeyman
I'm gonna try to go. IF I can find a ride.

Anyone? :) I'll pay for gas and such. Plus I have to get the go-ahead from my chain-of-command. That shouldn't be an issue, though. At least I hope it isn't. Someone message me if you have room in your car.

By ze way, I'm bringing the famous Princess TV from HERB2. :) :) :) :) :)

Tope

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm ready to put you cockyass space animal player posers on the level too.

And you too hungrybox, just cause you're gay.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
oh my god, i still wanna come to this, but i am trying not to take my car, but it seems like i am gonna have trouble getting this van that i want. We'll see what happens with kyon as far as him helping me. But im pretty sure there is a lot of other paperwork involved like proof of insurance and stuff, so im not sure how that is gonna work out.

-Misshiro

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
I might not be able to make this, since I was in a car wreck last weekend and my car is out of commission. I am getting a rental car from the driver at fault's insurance soon but I'm not sure if I can drive it all the way there and back.

I'll know by the end of this week if I can make it or not.
If he can't go, I can't go. *ride johns*

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Fuuuudge, I just talked to LoZR yesterday. It sounds like his car will be full though.

Maybe Vilt will have room for Tope and Cyrain. That's in Greensboro though, so I dunno if that's too far for them or not.

Top Bottom