• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FullMetal + Waba present: Tipped Off 5!!! (September 5th+6th) MELEE ONLY

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Omg noooooooooo.

East coast is required for maximum amazing.

edit: I still need to get picked up from Atlanta airport. Can anybody help?
...Do you actually know who I am?
Or is this another "OMFG we have to play TOPE'S team? Wait, who the **** is that kid?" situations? xD
<33

Renth

Smash Hero
:ganondorf:

If i can get back to FL by the end of this month which i'm trying to and provided someone from Gainesville goes.

This man will be in attendance.

If all else fails, better luck next time hope to see you all again soon.

toasty

Smash Hero
Norfolk/Virginia Beach, VA - IT'S SOVA, BABY! &lt;
uhhh

im flying in friday evening, and im not sure where im staying, or who can house me lol i aint asked anybody yet
if no one can pick you up, I may be able to help you out...though I don't live very close to ATL so a small gas moniez fee will be applied.

FULLMETAL - is there housing available at the venue the night BEFORE this? Hmm I suppose I can just ask today when I go to Waba...

Anomic_Punk

Smash Champion
if no one can pick you up, I may be able to help you out...though I don't live very close to ATL so a small gas moniez fee will be applied.

FULLMETAL - is there housing available at the venue the night BEFORE this? Hmm I suppose I can just ask today when I go to Waba...
I don't believe this is so. Housing the night BEFORE the actual tournament date is all on GA residents.
I mean, I've got all my favorite falco mains covered- I think Evan is housing FL and Tri-state.

We all need to step it up!

Top Bottom