• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FSC - Florida Smash Circuit

Frames

DI
Ok so seibrik and i were talking today and we think that FL should do a circuit for smash, prolly both games.

The idea was to do a huge circuit and finish with FAST 2. it's FL only cuz

A. Midsouth is already planning one
B. We never go oos anyway but we DO go to sfl/cfl/nfl often enough

So I would like to get started on this asap right now what i need is feedback people, tell me what are some things you've seen in other circuits that you like and some you don't

as i get more ideas and info i'll post details later

AfroQT

Smash Master
Im against FIU being a tourney spot, and instead nominate either ZP or nexus...

I also like this idea.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
**** It Dirty South Circuit!!
1... cut a hole in da box
2.... put yo junk in dat boxxxx
3... make her open the box, and thats the way you do it its my **** in a box!

****, great sig.

As for the Circuit, great idea. Pretty much what hbox said.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I think that Gigs IS the Florida Smash Circuit.

If you couldn't already tell...

BEHR

Smash Hero
1... cut a hole in da box
2.... put yo junk in dat boxxxx
3... make her open the box, and thats the way you do it its my **** in a box!

****, great sig.

As for the Circuit, great idea. Pretty much what hbox said.
Duh who doesn't want a **** in a Box.

Tru.

Vts

Smash Champion
Ok so seibrik and i were talking today and we think that FL should do a circuit for smash, prolly both games.

The idea was to do a huge circuit and finish with FAST 2. it's FL only cuz

A. Midsouth is already planning one
B. We never go oos anyway but we DO go to sfl/cfl/nfl often enough

So I would like to get started on this asap right now what i need is feedback people, tell me what are some things you've seen in other circuits that you like and some you don't

as i get more ideas and info i'll post details later
ooo well the mid south consists of Florida for my plans :) event number 2 maybe in Florida. just need to know if you want to do that.

plan was arkansas, florida, and alabama kind of one side then other side then middle. :)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Yeah it would be tighter with other states involved.
So an ATL south circuit? That would be pretty cool, as long as travel johns didn't become too much of an issue. South FL to Panhandle is further than most of ATL north.

I think it's a tight idea though, and having other states would switch up the "LETS PLAY THE SAME PEOPLE AT EVERY TOURNAMENT" feel.

Frames

DI
atl south circuit would be tight except ****in fl is lazy as **** and never goes anywhere

for an sfl car to go to say sc for instance would take like 6 hours just to get out of the state smaller regions can make it work because the 6 hour drive it would take to get out of fl could take you across a few states

I think that Gigs IS the Florida Smash Circuit.

If you couldn't already tell...
cfl bias tru

gigs is nice and ya we get a lot of people but having more venues other than just gigs would give people in different locations the opportunity to earn some points overall, plus since this would be a new set of points the order of players would be different than gigs obv

also ur missing the point, its to encourage people to travel to places they dont travel to as often with the incentive being the circuit points and everything

D_B_S

Smash Lord
Well this would be really good

Like Tallahassee Already throw tourneys n the pan handle area and we had ppl from Jacksonville
orlando and gainsville and Bama and Georgia come...(REFLEX, HRNUT,GDX,GMoney,MASky,LIO,Kismet)

So yeah Yall can throw Us into the the Mix if u doing this

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
we should have one in orlando (not gigs) Nexus or ZP, Tally, and Somewhere in Tampa, yeah i said Tampa we could possibly hold one in Palm Coast as well that should cover the state and five tournies along with it

Smilez

Smash Journeyman
This would be tight. I would like to request FAU to be one of the circuit sites. The smash community at FAU is literally booming. An event like this would go a long way not only for the FAU community but this could also help revive the SEFL Melee community.(If you haven't notice, Melee is on the come up) Thank you.

Edit: If you have any questions about the FAU site please feel free to PM me.

KrazyIvan3003

Smash Rookie
This would be tight. I would like to request FAU to be one of the circuit sites. The smash community at FAU is literally booming. An event like this would go along way not only for the FAU community but this could also help revive the SEFL Melee community.(If you haven't notice, Melee is on the come up) Thank you.

Edit: If you have any questions about the FAU site please feel free to PM me.
i second this motion.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
i agree with this message

Also if there is going to be a tourny in FL for the circuit, it better be gigs, everyone knows where it is and its nice enough for sure.

no issues with that one tourny being used on top of the others around. i'll be glad to host ZP melee and ZP brawl with linguini's help of course. In my opinion we need to get this started by march the latest if we're gonna have enough tournies by FAST Finals.

HRNUT (Honey Roasted)

Smash Master
well someone set these thing up...ill probably do melee and brawl, Shiz is gonna miss every circuit tourney then come to FAST and **** the melee amateur bracket and pro bracket lol

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
We had one of these awhile back before brawl was out (<3), and it was pretty nice, but it wasn't restricted to just Florida, lol.

I guess I would support the motion.

Also make it melee only.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
We had one of these awhile back before brawl was out (<3), and it was pretty nice, but it wasn't restricted to just Florida, lol.

I guess I would support the motion.

Also make it melee only.
I agree, don't forget about MELEE! Also hopefully in Gigs. :3 That would be the closest for me I guess, even closer would be Inetz/Florida Gamers, but yeah. :3

AfroQT

Smash Master
If this is gonna happen then lets get it started.
Im not 100% sure how a circuit would work.
But the sooner we can start the better.

So first, someone explains to me how this circuit works =D.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I think FL only would be more convenient and more action packed, but it wouldn't be as hard overall.

I think we should start it in the summer....SO I CAN FRICKEN ATTEND.....

Top Bottom