• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FSC - Florida Smash Circuit

B_AWAL

Smash Master
i love kids on smash boards they take so much stuff to heart..please pump your brakes youngn..its not that serious..like i was saying lets do a circuit event with florida,ga, umm the whole south..we can have wato final round 12 and herb to start them..and they are close to each other..and the only reason i didnt want to come to where u lived because only green mario lives there and he comes to ga often so yeah..anyway im not going to argue with somebody who gets mad over nothing so circuit time and circuit time

oh and if u repy ******** please reply to my face at wato...frames where u at ..u better be at wato son
Come to anything in FL that I'll be at, it'll be a reply 2 ya face No prob. I feel U, talk on the boards is cheap. My beef w/ U is that U made a B***H AZZ comment for NO REASON. I aint even try to be all hostile or nothing against U. And u come at me sideways? F**K that ish. But yeah, I'll gladly tell U that U made a B***H A** Comment 2 ur face. Come to Tally, go to Gigs sometime in April whenever they have it. Hell if I got time to waste I'll try to make my way up to WATO for the experience and then tell U that U made a B***H Azz comment to ur face and then call U a hypocrite. Then I'm a move on my way to go continue playing Smash like I was intended 2. It's ur call. U make it sound like it aint that serious. But U wanna b all hard and ish like "Come say ur comment to my face". ***** we aint no F**King gangsters representing our blocks and ish. But if u wanna make it that way, fine by me.

Long story short, if U say it aint that serious. I'll stfu and move on cuz it really aint. I had to call U out cuz thats how I saw it. Man to man. If U want me to say something 2 ur face, I will. Otherwise, if I ever see U. Lets go get *****'s, get high and drunk, **** the *****'s and have a nice day.(My philosophy)

Moving on to important things

Florida has a huge Smash Scene. So for the 1st FSC there should be a focus on FL tourneys. Frames, Y U aint come up with a better place to have 1 of the tourneys yet? I'm pretty sure that if U have a better idea about where it should be at then people wouldn't mind. Then people can organize this thing.

Hey Lamugi!!!

U comin up tomorrow to the tourney? And would U be down w/ being a rep for Tampa???

PB&J

Smash Hero
lol....i guess man you win..my fault i made a dumb comment..about what ever it was..anyway..i dont like arguing on the boards...um lamugi whats good..u going to wato or what

B_AWAL

Smash Master
lol....i guess man you win..my fault i made a dumb comment..about what ever it was..anyway..i dont like arguing on the boards...um lamugi whats good..u going to wato or what
I kno this is gonna be a hilariously stupid question but...

WHERE IS WATO???

(I was knockin off the idea of using Wato without even knowing where it is XD)

PB&J

Smash Hero
anyway doodah..i play 98% melee and 2 % brawl but i think a ciruit for both games will be something good the sout needs and wato is in orlando check the sticky thread

OverLade

Smash Hero

AfroQT

Smash Master
Brawl is fine.
Why dont we just host tourneys at Conference rooms in Hotels.

Thats what the WiLL, and 2d fighter TOs do.....
Cheap easy, LOTS OF CHAIRS, lots of room. Food nearby...good ****.
I'll look into it cuz i know none of you n1ggas will.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Conference rooms are cool they just cost a lot of money to rent.

Like the one I rented at UCF 3 years ago which was 1/2 off cuase I am a UCF student but still cost $100 for the day. And it was only like the size of an empty gigs.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Conference rooms are cool they just cost a lot of money to rent.

Like the one I rented at UCF 3 years ago which was 1/2 off cuase I am a UCF student but still cost $100 for the day. And it was only like the size of an empty gigs.
Dats not bad, we could make that back in door fee easily. Assuming it was a big 100 person tourney or 150 person tourney. I say that instead of March gigs being at uh.....gigs we get a conference room in a hotel. It'll be a ****load more comfortable. I'll host it if you want.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Not that simple yo. They have strict occupancy limits so if they see 120 people in a 70 person room they're gonna kick 1/2 the people out. Obviously they want you to spend more money and get the bigger rooms to fit ur occupancy limit. And all the rooms that fit a Gigs size turnout run from like $400-500. You also have to pay up front and I seriously doubt many people have or are willing to throw down $500 to rent a conference room for a day.

With that said UCF does have the best venues. At my tourney 3 years ago they provided 7 TVs WITH VCRs for free. Theres a bunch of food places downstairs and the rooms are very nice. So if anyone were really serious about wanting to run a big Orlando tourney the 1st place they should look is UCF.

AfroQT

Smash Master
Not that simple yo. They have strict occupancy limits so if they see 120 people in a 70 person room they're gonna kick 1/2 the people out. Obviously they want you to spend more money and get the bigger rooms to fit ur occupancy limit. And all the rooms that fit a Gigs size turnout run from like $400-500. You also have to pay up front and I seriously doubt many people have or are willing to throw down $500 to rent a conference room for a day.

With that said UCF does have the best venues. At my tourney 3 years ago they provided 7 TVs WITH VCRs for free. Theres a bunch of food places downstairs and the rooms are very nice. So if anyone were really serious about wanting to run a big Orlando tourney the 1st place they should look is UCF.
If i know i'd get the money back in door fee. I'd throw down 500 up front.

Still i'll look into it.

Frames

DI

It's funny because when i went venue hunting for FAST UCF was the first place but we got screwed over because it was so ****in expensive even after discounts it would've cost MORE than the Y.

Also **** hotels and conference ****s they have that **** so rigged here in Orlando you have to book so far in advance and some places are some ridiculous **** like I saw one hotel that wanted 5 thousand a DAY.

Afro if you have 500 to "throw down" by all means go ahead, I know i don't have that kind of bank right now.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's funny because when i went venue hunting for FAST UCF was the first place but we got screwed over because it was so ****in expensive even after discounts it would've cost MORE than the Y.

Also **** hotels and conference ****s they have that **** so rigged here in Orlando you have to book so far in advance and some places are some ridiculous **** like I saw one hotel that wanted 5 thousand a DAY.

Afro if you have 500 to "throw down" by all means go ahead, I know i don't have that kind of bank right now.
Holy **** thats crazy man. 0_o

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Brawl is fine.
Why dont we just host tourneys at Conference rooms in Hotels.

Thats what the WiLL, and 2d fighter TOs do.....
Cheap easy, LOTS OF CHAIRS, lots of room. Food nearby...good ****.
I'll look into it cuz i know none of you n1ggas will.
Just Use UCF....

I'm prob gonna try to use 1 of FSU's big *** rooms

D_B_S

Smash Lord
so when r we starting this circuit

cuz >_> we really need to get it going as far as whats gonna be apart of it

start with wato results

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Lol, we're not using an OOS tourney as part of the FSC.

Frames is just kidding.

OverLade

Smash Hero
Lol, we're not using an OOS tourney as part of the FSC.

Frames is just kidding.
*Is not with it therefore ignore him*

I think this could be delayed a little bit though. Mabye for epic sake we should start it next fall or something. Because it isn't looking like it's magically gonna start happening well....

MnM

Smash Journeyman
The Nexus in Boynton Beach, Florida should be one location. It's clean, organized, mall literally right next to the store, and they got other games to play. Plus a Muvico next to it and a Deli next to it.

Top Bottom