• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FSC - Florida Smash Circuit

lamugi

Smash Lord
im starting to think so, i mean he did almost lose to one our players, it was a bad player at that! you're from orlando son, tampa should be no prob for you! where you at!?!?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
lets extend this circuit to ga too and we can start at wato or something
2 far, people complain about coming up 2 Tally.

Not only that but I just wanted to point out that U were *****ing and moaning about Me being from FL and telling me to STFU about trying to recruit people to come to a FL tourney. So yeah, don't be a 2 faced B***H and try to b like COME TO GA when I already tried to get people to come and vice versa. Let alone u were like "O I know all of the important people in FL!!!" U aint wanna help ya fellow brawler try to get people, instead, U said a bull**** *** comment about me that aint worth finding. I DO like ur idea tho..... Whoever is in charge of this can possibly look into this AFTER the 1st FSC. Sorry for being rude, I'm normally not like this... U were just full of **** then and U aint even make a logical comment. That **** urked me in SO many ways. Maybe U REALLY ARE A KOO PERSON. Now that I told U my piece, say what U want. I'm a talk about what this thread was meant for.

I'm sorry I had to make this post on THIS THREAD

***WHEW****

If U wanna do a FSC READ BELOW

So, that being said. On to important stuff, we can think about tryina extend this after the 1st 1. Which will prob end in June. Giving us a chance to work this out, and then try to extend it. It sounds cool on paper, but none of us kno each other and working together might be a lil hard.

Thats all being said, how about we talk about who are gonna be the people in charge of each area. U can't nominate urself. And u need to talk about ur nominee's tournament hosting experience. Venue aint gotta be solidified yet. But we gota make sure people on point. I won't nominate anyone until tomorrow to be fair (actually cuz I'm about to leave on the comp that I am on...) I DO already kno who is gonna host in TALLY and in the SFL region. It should be fairly obvious, and be serious with your nominations and votes. Btw, U can only Nominate for ur region and comment on who should be nominated from another region....

yo ok listen tampa sucks bro quit life maybe i should host fast 2 there then people will love it again
We shouldn't start in Tampa anyways cuz of what "People"(Hell I don't remember who said it but) say that they aint like the Tampa area. Hell Redhal had to prove himself @ gigs.... And that Mutha-fugga BEEN A BEAST IN BRAWL FOR A MIN!!!

I don't kno who is from where, but maybe we can nominate people until the end of this week(like, Sat) Every1 can read all nominations and we can verify which people o group of people(Or Crews) can be in charge of each area.

But yeah, if we al had ur attitude about Tampa, there would be a fight. Tampa Niqqaz don't play. Them Niqqaz koo and they don't hesitate to F**K a ***** up. And the HOEZ FROM TAMPA!?! They Puzy B SO PHYRE!!!! My fault, gotta lil excited there... Duces Niqqaz...(Yes U 2 white and hispanic people, yaw Niqqaz 2!!!)

Frames

DI
negro where you at dont hate on our **** here son! i wonder if theres some back story to this **** and hate
yea the back story is tampa sucks

seriously tho there is a story but its not one i would tell on smashboards lets just say i dont care much for tampa lamugi ur still cool though

edit- yo are you seriously hating on pb+j wtf man get *****

i've got plans for this i will keep u guys posted

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
****, Frames bringing the Tamper hate train... some of us live here you know...? Or at least in the area.

Some of us don't deserve the hate,... yet we understand because there's nothing here.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
yea the back story is tampa sucks

seriously tho there is a story but its not one i would tell on smashboards lets just say i dont care much for tampa lamugi ur still cool though

edit- yo are you seriously hating on pb+j wtf man get *****

i've got plans for this i will keep u guys posted
Nah, PB&J stepped 2 me like a *****. I aint like that. Read my post and U'll see Y I was so mad @ em. Aside from that, chill on the Tampa sucks scenario. Unless....U have a better place for us to host a tourney @ than Tampa

PB&J

Smash Hero
i love kids on smash boards they take so much stuff to heart..please pump your brakes youngn..its not that serious..like i was saying lets do a circuit event with florida,ga, umm the whole south..we can have wato final round 12 and herb to start them..and they are close to each other..and the only reason i didnt want to come to where u lived because only green mario lives there and he comes to ga often so yeah..anyway im not going to argue with somebody who gets mad over nothing so circuit time and circuit time

oh and if u repy ******** please reply to my face at wato...frames where u at ..u better be at wato son

lw0nderbreadl

Smash Ace
yea, i live near bradenton, its dead over here. b4 i couldnt make it around but now i think i can. ive only been to 3 local tournys and ive never lost 1 match.

lamugi

Smash Lord
i love kids on smash boards they take so much stuff to heart..please pump your brakes youngn..its not that serious..like i was saying lets do a circuit event with florida,ga, umm the whole south..we can have wato final round 12 and herb to start them..and they are close to each other..and the only reason i didnt want to come to where u lived because only green mario lives there and he comes to ga often so yeah..anyway im not going to argue with somebody who gets mad over nothing so circuit time and circuit time

oh and if u repy ******** please reply to my face at wato...frames where u at ..u better be at wato son
its cause your a mean jerk

Top Bottom