• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS6: Armageddon, San Antonio TX June 20th Partial Results thread up, see last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Suspect- ZOMG! Can weez have teh RCRS Tourny

King Mosquito- If time allows

Suspect- King Mosquito IS 2 gud

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Houston players that are going with me to FS6, i have to get up at 4:30 on mondya morning and be at work by 6am on monday. We may leave after Melee2(brawl+)

KM, is there ANY way you do teams(or at least start them) on saturday? or could you do them first on sunday? Duelist and brawl+ are like side events, why are they before the 2 main events? I may have to take all of houston back early if teams aint switched.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
You should try to have Brawl+ doubles during duelist if time allows.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Im gonna bring 10$ for mm's but i want to do alot of matches with those so ill do 5 2$ mm's lol, if i win ill do more

As of now im in the midst of plalying these players

Esca
Take

i challenge

razer-snake
hylian-g&w

need one more person... >_>
So i guess so far it's Esca, Take, Jerm (with no camp) and Shlike

need one moar still

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Houston players that are going with me to FS6, i have to get up at 4:30 on mondya morning and be at work by 6am on monday. We may leave after Melee2(brawl+)

KM, is there ANY way you do teams(or at least start them) on saturday? or could you do them first on sunday? Duelist and brawl+ are like side events, why are they before the 2 main events? I may have to take all of houston back early if teams aint switched.
Since I'm pretty sure everyone is gonna be there on Saturday, I think this may be a possibility.

Also, yeah, I'm gonna switch up Brawl + and regular teams, since it will take longer.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Since I'm pretty sure everyone is gonna be there on Saturday, I think this may be a possibility.

Also, yeah, I'm gonna switch up Brawl + and regular teams, since it will take longer.
I'd like to 2nd Xyro's comment about at least starting reg teams on Saturday. We kind of need to get back earlyish Sunday for Father's day.

Van Jones

Smash Lord
OMG. I'm ****ting bricks.

Not really. I don't care that much.

Naw, I'm just kidding. S:LDKJF:SLDKFJS:DLKFJS:LDKJFSD:LFKJSD:LKFJSDLJFK........so excited

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
OMG. I'm ****ting bricks.

Not really. I don't care that much.

Naw, I'm just kidding. S:LDKJF:SLDKFJS:DLKFJS:LDKJFSD:LFKJSD:LKFJSDLJFK........so excited
I agree with this. ASDRAWEBGB'CEESCBFDG'UD;TYGDCXV

First thing I'm gonna do at Nike's is hug everyone. It's been like a month and a half.
Not so much this.

Gnes

Smash Master
I'd like to 2nd Xyro's comment about at least starting reg teams on Saturday. We kind of need to get back earlyish Sunday for Father's day.
THIS!!!!

Seriously...i was just about to post this...god...dojos already reading my mind. This is not boding well for FS6.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom