• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS6: Armageddon, San Antonio TX June 20th Partial Results thread up, see last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Okay, so I just want to remind everyone.....

We need Wii's+Brawl for FS6. TVs are also important, but if you can fit in another Wii over a TV, bring it.

bring your Wii's to Final Smash 6, and get a FREE snack and drink.

But you have to check in your system when you register. No waiting 3 hours after getting to Gamelot THEN bringing it up. Of course, this also means if we fill up all of the TVs..... sorry, we can't give away stuff for consoles we don't use.

Any housing for about 5 guys available? Or maybe a cheap hotel in the area?

Really want to make it up to this, but I'm a bit tight on cash at the moment.

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
San Antonio please House the OOC people, this could get sooo big. 100+

And yes Cake it will be amazingly fun. i can NOT wait.... its been to long since i have seen everyone!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I should be able to bring a Wii.

Also, I would like to volunteer my services to help with anything during either day (i.e. running brackets, setting up, etc.), since I will enter singles only. :)

TheJerm

Smash Champion
I can bring a full set up. I want my snacks =]

Annd, anyone want to team with me???????

CY

Smash Ace
jerm if i go(which i'm not totally sure) would you want to team? it all depends if the other beaumont players want to go but they say they don't want to. :( and also i would need housing from somebody if i go!

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I need lots of friendlies at this.

Vorguen

Smash Champion
Why is Corneria not in counterpicks but Distant Planet, Pirate Ship, and Pictochat are?

That aside this is going to be epic. The RGV is bringing way too many Mexicans to this. I don't know how I'm going to cram 12 of us in my mom's minivan.

:laugh:

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Broly, definitely. We had some good matches.

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Why is Corneria not in counterpicks but Distant Planet, Pirate Ship, and Pictochat are?
Because Corneria is flat out banned in the recommended stage list due to risk free planking + infinites IIRC. Pirate Ship is in the CP section, and DP+PC are in the CP/Banned section. We moved them into CP.

Seriously, do you WANT every single MK and Wario picking this stage and camping the fin?

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Ok, broly.. we can play again =]

And gnes.. me and you.. grand finals. Dont let me down.. cause ima be there.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Housing pleaaase =]
jerm if i go(which i'm not totally sure) would you want to team? it all depends if the other beaumont players want to go but they say they don't want to. :( and also i would need housing from somebody if i go!
So like, I can go to FS6. I just need housing. :V

I have room for 3 people.
I may be able to give you all some housing with some Street Fighter players. I hope some of you at least are willing to learn how to play it....

cuz it does feel a little bit odd asking non smashers to house smashers.

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
oh lawd.

Would they at least play some Tatsu vs Capcom? xD
If you have an extra stick.... since no one really worries about the *wonderful* selection of fighting games on the Wii :psycho:

I'll post later. Need to ask cuz he may be out of town next weekend for all i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom