• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS6: Armageddon, San Antonio TX June 20th Partial Results thread up, see last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Oh yea

I was thinking, if this turns out to have the same amount of people hobo 16 had are we even gonna do pools?

what's the player cap in which we will decide if pools will be done?

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
I'd like to 2nd Xyro's comment about at least starting reg teams on Saturday. We kind of need to get back earlyish Sunday for Father's day.
THIS!!!!

Seriously...i was just about to post this...god...dojos already reading my mind. This is not boding well for FS6.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

KM, please do teams on day one so we arnt FORCED to stay on sunday. Houston/San ANgelo(dojo) needs to head back early on SUnday. For work and fathers day.

Please consider it. I will be there saturday and i can make things run smoothly

PS: for pools, i recommend you do pools if u hit 100. if not bracket is fine.

Santi

Smash Lord
Well it's Cake mostly that needs to get back. But he's driving so I'm not arguing. Either way, teams first pleasee. :]

*this is Doj*

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
KM, please do teams on day one so we arnt FORCED to stay on sunday. Houston/San ANgelo(dojo) needs to head back early on SUnday. For work and fathers day.

Please consider it. I will be there saturday and i can make things run smoothly

PS: for pools, i recommend you do pools if u hit 100. if not bracket is fine.
Since there most everyone will be there on day 1, I will simply do a show of hands on this one since it's really late to change this. I made teams day 2 specifically because of what happened at FS5, i.e. not enough time.

Starting teams is still a viable option though. We can stay past midnight, because Cliff is nice enough to let us try to get things done, but we shouldn't push our luck.

And if I hit 95 or above, there will be pools. I hope we have more wii's to make it go faster.

Nike.

Smash Hero
I just vacuumed my house :D And Phantom called the first couch

Yea, pretty much to everyone staying at my house:

Pepsi
Cherry Cokeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Coke
Dr Pepper
Sprite
(choose which ones i should buy)
or walmart brands, 67 cent 2 liters :D

78437552 Bottles of water
Getting a couple fans to put around the house
Scoobie snacks
Butthole
and like 43508437503 more things off the top of my head

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
CHERRY COKE, plox!

Yay for a couch!

Also, Nike is a badass host... just as awesome as Couch Guy is (for Austin smashfests and stuff).

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Do I really need to specify which drink I want?

:).

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
fffff

the guy is never on AIM for me to contact though.
Are you refering to me?

I can't get the housing I was suggesting. He's going to be out of town.

Isn't valley getting a hotel? try rooming with them. Also MorningStar is housing people I believe.

I apologize for San Antonio's poor ability to house.

Suspect

Smash Hero
dont apologize

they come from out of town and always take our money...then expect us to house them?!

greedy mugs

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Are you refering to me?

I can't get the housing I was suggesting. He's going to be out of town.

Isn't valley getting a hotel? try rooming with them. Also MorningStar is housing people I believe.

I apologize for San Antonio's poor ability to house.

How do I contact MorningStar.

And and a friend are going to leave sat morning. If my new car doesn't **** up suddenly. .___.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I'm looking forward to this. :)

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'll be at Nike's for awhile on Friday, but I'm gonna want to leave before 3AM. I need some rest myself.

Oh, and I'm taking Panda on Saturday, too.

[oni]LoKo

Smash Journeyman
FS6 is gonna be off da hizzle
Fo sho'

Oh, idk if I'm going to need housing since I'll be traveling along w/ Retro and Light, w/o my car, but just in case, is there a place Loko can sleeps? <3

iLight

Smash Lord
King Mosquito - "ALL Stall tactics such as MetaKnight's Infinite Dimensional Cape glitch are banned, unless they are for recovery purposes."

so your saying people can use mk's infinite cape to get back up on stage? such as what happened at whobo with m2k?

I'll accept it if that's what you decide, but what is your logic? and i hope this topic hasn't already been brought up already if it has i apologize

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
King Mosquito - "ALL Stall tactics such as MetaKnight's Infinite Dimensional Cape glitch are banned, unless they are for recovery purposes."

so your saying people can use mk's infinite cape to get back up on stage? such as what happened at whobo with m2k?

I'll accept it if that's what you decide, but what is your logic? and i hope this topic hasn't already been brought up already if it has i apologize
No, IDC is outright banned.

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
Yeah, so if you do it against me for even ONE second, so help me I'll yell DQ so loud...

So in other words, you can use the Cape for recovery only, because Meta Knight just wouldn't be Meta Knight with his million recovery moves.

kevinw0w

Smash Journeyman
I really want to go to this event. My parents said they would take me but then they found the drive would be 3 hours away. So now they're all "oh that's too far, I'm not sending you to that."

But.. is it possible if anyone around Houston is willing to carpool? :(

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
No, IDC is outright banned.
This.

By the way, Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann is the most ridiculous and over the top anime I have ever seen, and if you like robots and crazy action, you shouldn't pass it up.

I'm going to finally finish it tonight, then turn in so I will be ready for my biggest tournament this summer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom