• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FS6: Armageddon, San Antonio TX June 20th Partial Results thread up, see last post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
And Espy counterpicked Green Greens on me at Gamelot. That was his best stage and he's never lost on it in tournament before. I absolutly destroyed him with almost no practice on the stage by just abusing the stage because my character is amazing on it. There was litterally absolutly nothing he could do lol.
It's NOT my best stage. I just never lost on it in tournament until then, so I picked it.

Final Destination is my best stage, hence why you guys always stage strike it against me.
Unless you're D3.

Oh, and yes, Green Greens should be banned. GaW and other characters that can plank get such a huge advantage on it that it's basically an auto-win.

And as much as I hate to say it, Green Hill Zone needs to be banned.

;____________;

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Only opinions that seem to matter are the ones of the "popular" players
Dude, the stage striking system definitely allows you to always avoid PS1, so there's almost no point in taking it off the neutral. Also, Castle Siege and Delfino do not qualify as neutrals.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Castle Siege was before...

And IIRC Delfino has been used as a neutral before and was used at LAST 3

There is nothing wrong with green greens that is not wrong with some of the other counter pick stages. Norfair, Rainbow Cruise, Jungle Japes, etc. It has been a CP for how long now? wasnt it even one in melee? I know brawl is different but still, just like yall said striking can rid a problem so can banning. All the player has to do is say "i ban green greens" if they are in the position to where they feel threatened that the person they are playing will take them there. Not EVERYONE plays gay

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
You should compile a quick list of everyone that is interested in going to this, Kyle, maybe get a guesstimate for the number of people.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Castle Siege was before...

And IIRC Delfino has been used as a neutral before and was used at LAST 3

There is nothing wrong with green greens that is not wrong with some of the other counter pick stages. Norfair, Rainbow Cruise, Jungle Japes, etc. It has been a CP for how long now? wasnt it even one in melee? I know brawl is different but still, just like yall said striking can rid a problem so can banning. All the player has to do is say "i ban green greens" if they are in the position to where they feel threatened that the person they are playing will take them there. Not EVERYONE plays gay
Uh, huh?

That post makes...no sense.

Should I rip it apart, or just leave you with your opinions?

If you want me to rip it apart your not going to have a strong case for anything your saying anymore lol.

People listen to logic. You're not being objective at all, and presenting your case as if others are stupid for disagreeing with it lol. Making blank statements that hold no validity when looking at actual tournament play doesn't really help you convince someone about stages.

I mean the SBR generally as a whole hates getting rid of stages. The is very noticiable in our first ruleset. This is because we like to see these stages played in tournaments so we can make a proper judgement on them.

Delfino was moved to counterpick from starter for a reason.

Suspect

Smash Hero
No what im not even gonna continue to argue

sbr is always right, darn those elitist who know everything

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
No what im not even gonna continue to argue

sbr is always right, darn those elitist who know everything
The SBR just argues with each other the whole time. Your attitude is far more elitst then mine lol.

I just present facts for interpritation. You claim others don't know what they are talking about.

*shrugs*

Nidtendofreak

Smash Hero
NNID
TheNiddo
3DS FC
3668-7651-8940
Snake rocks on 2/3 of those stages. 2/3 of his best stages are available (BF, SV). It's impossible for him to not to get one of his best stages. At least FD and PS1 aren't as good for him.

ICs best stages are FD and SV. Same issue as above.

Hylian

Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
hmmm i cannot think of a character that would benefit from getting a smaller nuetral list
Uh...Really?

Snake, IC's, Diddy to name a few. Those are their COUNTERPICK stages lol.

LuWIIgi

Smash Apprentice
Green greens is my favorite level.

As niddo and greyfox heard me say before, about the song on green greens, i can listen to that song forever and not be tired of it.
:)

now, dont get the wrong idea.
i think it is, for the most part, an overall train wreck to brawl on, but if you sign a treaty while on that level, its a promised paradise.

lol

WHO IS HYPED FOR FS6!!?!!

Suspect

Smash Hero
My internet where i was at was bad and it shut off while posting, so once it got back on i hit "try again" and it posted again

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Me and blueJ needs housing.. and possibly gnes. I dont know if he has that covered yet, but he's riding with us.

Suspect

Smash Hero
Im gonna bring 10$ for mm's but i want to do alot of matches with those so ill do 5 2$ mm's lol, if i win ill do more

As of now im in the midst of plalying these players

Esca
Take

i challenge

razer-snake
hylian-g&w

need one more person... >_>

gunterrsmash01

Smash Champion
Which version are we using for Brawl+? The latest is the nightly build, 4.2 .
We should probably use that one unless they release another one.

Teh Brettster

Smash Master
So I just realized tonight that FS6 overshadows Fathers' Day.

Anyone else who didn't realize that... go buy something now. roflroflrofl.

I'm a little bit hyped, by the way. Just a wee bit.

TheJerm

Smash Champion
Lol, So why do you accept a snake match but not TL. Anyways.. ok, thats fine, even TL is not supposed to use his melee attacks too much on luigi =[ ... I can do this! I've done it before on a lucas. And that was with no zair and items.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I meant i will play your TL with the no items thing..lol. Snake is gay but i have something for him at FS6...:)

Magitek_Knight

Smash Apprentice
Lol, So why do you accept a snake match but not TL. Anyways.. ok, thats fine, even TL is not supposed to use his melee attacks too much on luigi =[ ... I can do this! I've done it before on a lucas. And that was with no zair and items.
you beat a lucas with no items or Zair.... Dear lord...... Who was the Lucas..... :(

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
you beat a lucas with no items or Zair.... Dear lord...... Who was the Lucas..... :(
Everytime you respond to someone with this kind of "tone", I look at that avy. It's like you're doing it on purpose.

It never gets old.

Suspect

Smash Hero
I never heard about that, i would of been down for doing it if we had better representation there lol

Nike.

Smash Hero
I think alot of ppl would rather just do a Duelist Tourny

But if crews is still going on:

San Antonio
Espy
KPrime
Morningstar
Suspect
Ethan(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.