• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Brawl Impact (23,24,25 July)

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I've had several requests to limit the spam in this topic, so from this point on I will actually start infracting silly +1 posts and the like.

K@0S

Smash Ace
les doubles sont pas trop polulaire pour 101 persone inscrits =O. Oh well je vais surment confirmer 100% si je vien ou pas, surment oui car mlg ca couvre un trip lol
"Doubles aren't too popular for 101 registered people =O. Oh well I will probably 100% confirm if I come or not, probably yes because MLG gives enough for a trip lol"

Good to hear that, most people here are looking forward to playing against you and seeing how well you'll place

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Wait, so here what I got, 821$ GOOD price, but I'd arrive in Paris CDG at 12:50 PM. Would I miss Low tier or not? and coudlnt it be moved later , timewise because I doubt low tier will take more than 5 hours.

Let me know my AIM = AllyOrNotAlly buying tickets today or tomorrow.

Yikarur

Smash Master
12:50 sounds good, I arrive 11:55 or something,
I would be stupid if low tiers starts that early because everyone who doesn't get housing and doesn't life in Paris would get problems for arriving in time.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
OK ****!!!!! I FOUND A SUPER CHEAP *** OMG BBQ DEAL that would 100% confirm me NO PROBLEM BUT!!!.... I need to leave from NY on July 13.... LOL so if anyone COULD house me from July 13, that would be sexful. other than that, I'd beleaving France on the 27th of July. LET ME KNOW this deal is TOO GOOD TO pass IM BUYING TODAY if I get housing confirmation!

WHats your MSN KAOS?

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Good to hear, can't wait to win this and laugh at you getting 2nd place. Best in Europe vs best in Canada hype.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
100% confirmed. See you all there

100% confirmer, On se voit la bas!

100% confirmado, los veos aya! ( I think thats how you spell it, I unno how to write spanishm just talk)
**** MAN I LOVE U !!!!!!!!!

THAT IS AWESOME

looking forward to this already

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
HYPE

this will be legendary, sad that we we'll only be there the days of the tourney

I'm finally teaming with greward btw, get ready to lose to us in singles and teams!

pipe--

Smash Cadet
nice to hear that, then I hope u accept all my MM's

-link vs snake (Bo5)
-link vs falcon
-marth vs snake
-falcon ditto xD

each MM 5 rupees

Top Bottom