• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Brawl Impact (23,24,25 July)

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
jjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjjj
kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
llllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll

[why isn't this thread stickied? we have almost more than double of SNY's posts]

-NL-Miyavi

Smash Cadet
Look i want to go to BBI but when i go at the house tread i see this

de Le Shad » Mar 22 Juin 2010 00:13

Well, if you got no answer, it's prolly because no one browsing theses forums can / is willing to house you guys

Hotel info plz, more house info plz. If your hosting a toerny on this caleber then you will need more INFORMATION.

istudying

Smash Lord

Well, if you got no answer, it's prolly because no one browsing theses forums can / is willing to house you guys

Hotel info plz, more house info plz. If your hosting a toerny on this caleber then you will need more INFORMATION.
Come on guys, help this guy out with housing.

Achoral will it be possible for you to call some nearby french hotels and ask them for,

- Discount

Are they offering discount for 10 + people in 1 hotel?

Since no one in Paris is housing foreigners.

Lord Chair

Smash Master

To emphasize that, my post on the French boards:

Out of all you Frenchies, no one cares to organize housing? I say, that's just improper.

Sure enough, a couple of Dutchies get housed at Charby's. We appreciate the effort he's willing to put into housing people, but if you really want 256 people to show up you should take care of housing, or at very least try to get foreigners to get a discount in cheap hotels, or really something else I don't care.

I'm not the only one having trouble with this, I know a couple of German players who are dependent on housing as well. The French Brawl scene in Paris is huge, how come you aren't able to collectively house what, 20 people?

Once again, if you have tried rallying people to house but no one is capable of or willing to do so, then at least try to find us some cheap hotels or something comparable. Some of us are just dependent on it and frankly, you are dependent on us to get yourself such a huge tournament. In the end, though, it shouldn't be about dependency but simply being willing to help one another and generally have a good time.

I'm looking forward to any reply to this, though if you make a thread like this one you should be able to guarantee that people actually read this :(

Anyhow, step it up.

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Yell at me on MSN if you see that I'm online while there's no reply to this thread, because SSBFrance didn't notify me of new posts >.>

I'm gonna try to hurry some people to see if some players can have the opportunity to house, or else...

Hotel rooms near the venue are around 64€ for a night for a room of 4 people (so 64 divided by four), so don't go alone if you want to take a hotel.

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On Topic:

Ppl wanting housing what the flip? All us from UK have had to book a hotel.

istudying

Smash Lord
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
nnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

On Topic:

Ppl wanting housing what the flip? All us from UK have had to book a hotel.
Some people don't have alot of money with them and still want to attend Bushido, so your point is?

Top Bottom