• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Brawl Impact (23,24,25 July)

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Hellohello !

Leon just told me that the Bushido Impact staff was aware of some players who were unhappy because of the rules (like Bo1 in pools and only one character allowed) because of lack of time.

Si they decided to plan on doing a Bushido Brawl Impact this summer.
It would be a 2-days tournament, night at the venue included, in Paris, with obviously better rules.
There would be no Melee at this tournament, because this summer, plenty of Melee tournaments have already been planned. So maybe for Freeplay, but the events of the tournament will focus on Brawl.

Singles and teams (maybe a low tier / crews if they can get the venue for 3 days, but not sure)

========

EDIT :
Confirmed date : 24 and 25th of July. Leon said if a lot of people claim to be coming, we might get the 23rd too...

Well...that's it.

Stages :
Starter :

- Battlefield
- Final Destination
- Lylat cruse
- Smashville
- Yoshi's island

Counterpick :

- Battleship Halberd
- Brinstar (Melee)
- Castle Siege
- Delfino Plaza
- Frigate Orpheon
- Fountain of dreams
- Pokémon Stadium (Melee)

3 stocks
8:00 Time limit
Items OFF and None

Low tiers :
Pools: Best of 1, might become Best of 3 depending of the attendance
Brackets : Best of 3
WF/LF/GF : Best of 5

Singles & Teams :
Brackets & Pools: Best of 3
WF/LF/GF : Best of 5

-Stalling is forbidden
-MK's infinite cape glitch is forbidden
-60 ledgegrabs max.
-Standing infinite chaingrabs are forbidden (Marth>Ness/Lucas, Dedede>DK/Luigi, etc). Ice Climbers' alternative chaingrab is NOT considered as standing infinite.
-If a player cps a stage on which he already won, the other player is allowed to ask him to choose an other stage
-If the time limit is reached, the winner is the player who has the more stocks. If both players have the same amount of stocks, the player who has the less damage % wins
-2v2 Life stealing is allowed
-Friendly fire ON
-If players disagree on the controller ports -> rock-paper-scissors

Fees :
-Venue fee : 22€
-Sleeping fee : 4€
Brawl Singles : 10€
Brawl Teams : 7€/player
Brawl Low tiers : 5€

Original French threads :
http://www.ssb-france.com/forum/bus...l?sid=e8f3af3bbdf885e8a5dfac2cd527a8c4#p14315
http://bushidoimpact.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=841 (outdated)
http://bushidoimpact.free.fr/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=875

Housing thread on SSB-France (but posting in English won't be a problem) :
http://www.ssb-france.com/forum/post22737.html#p22737

(Pre-)Register by clicking here !

Pre-registered people :
http://bushidoimpact.free.fr/listeinscritsbrawlimpact.php

========

The venue is now confirmed.
Le 2001
11 Cour Debille
75016 Paris

No showers !...
But there are free public showers 1,2km away from the venue. But you'll have to bring your own stuff (towel, soap...).

http://masatoshi.free.fr/bbi/douches-bbi-anglais.pdf <- Map showing how to go from the venue to the showers ready to be printed
Open friday and saturday; 8:00 to 18:00
and Sunday 8:00 to 12:00

You'll be able to sleep on the nights of Friday to Saturday and Saturday to Sunday for now (don't forget your sleeping bags !), though you'll have to pay some small "sleeping fee" thingy.

Map (click on "Recherche sur le plan" and type the name of a station to highlight where it is)
http://www.ratp.info/orienter/cv/carteparis.php

How to go there by public transports :
-The venue is on the Voltaire station, Metro line 9.

-From the Paris Austerlitz train station, see how to go from the Orly airport.
-From the Paris Nord train station, see how to go from the Roissy airport.
-From the Paris Est train station, see how to go from Paris Nord (take line 4 etc)

*USE ONLY ONE SINGLE TICKET FOR ONE SINGLE TRIP, EVEN IF YOU ENCOUNTER MANY TICKET-CHECKING MACHINES, AS LONG AS YOU DIDN'T LEAVE THE STATIONS TO GET OUTSIDE, YOUR TICKET WILL STILL WORK AND YOU DON'T NEED TO USE AN OTHER ONE*
*DON'T PUT YOUR TICKET IN THE SAME POCKET AS YOUR MOBILE PHONE, IT WILL DEMAGNETIZE IT*

I say that because sometimes people complain about having to use an other ticket in one single trip when coming to Paris when they encounter a checking-machine thingy twice during one single trip, either because their ticket don't work anymore because they've been putting it away together with their mobile phone or because they see an other machine and are like "wtf I have to use an other ticket now ?".

-From the Orly Airport :
• Take a train of the RER C line, heading to Paris, Versailles Chantier, Pontoise or Montigny Beauchamp (the train should be called CIME, NORA, GUTA or GOTA) and go down at Gare d'Austerlitz.
• Take the metro line 5 heading to Bobigny or Pablo Picasso, and go down at Oberkampf.
• Take the metro line 9 heading to (Mairie de) Montreuil, and go down at Voltaire.

-From the Roissy-Charles de Gaulle Airport :
• Take a train of the RER B heading to Paris, Massy-Palaiseau or Saint-Remy lès-Chevreuse, and go down at Gare du Nord.
• Take the metro line 4 heading to Porte d'Orléans, and go down at Strasbourg-Saint-Denis.
• Take the metro line 9 heading to (Mairie de) Montreuil, and go down at Voltaire.

-From the Beauvais Airport, I have no idea for now, I'll write it down when I'll find out what kind of train or buses go to Paris there.

-From the Gallieni bus-metro station (if you come by Eurolines).
• Take the line 3, heading to Pont de Levallois, and go down at République.
• Take the line 9 heading to (Mairie de) Montreuil, and go down at Voltaire.

-From Paris Lyon (Gare de Lyon) train station :
• Take the RER A heading to Boissy St-Léger, Marne la vallée-Chessy or Torcy, and go down at Nation.
• Take the line 9 heading to Pont de Sèvres, and go down at Voltaire.

How to go to the venue from Voltaire ? Pretty simple, but the "A" isn't exactly right on that map. Actually, you have to go a bit further in the deadend, pass in front of a bar called "Le 2001 Billard Club", and you'll see the venue.

In case of :
Here's my phone number:
+33 6 15 86 84 80

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
19th to 1st I like that one.

I might do a true combo with this and apex if those are the dates.

Important note: Spain's big summer tournament is aiming at first 2 weeks of July, letting you know in advance, we'll try to have it announced before May.

One more thing, besides those rules.. pools and brackets will be seeded correctly, right?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Germans are planning a Brawl tournament (at least one) during the summer in Berlin I think. This looks amazing though and I try to come if I can get a carpool with other austrians.

Kudemo also told me that Geneva Brawl Garden 3 is planned - maybe we can get some "tour d'europe" where we can drive from Berlin -> Paris -> Geneve -> back to austria. If all these tournaments are finished before August I'll go to Apex too. That'd be like a dream ^^

:059:

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I'm most certainly going to this ;D love france

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
This has to be the tsl4 of this year, but with even more top players assisting. I'll be there no matter what :p And most of spain with me I guess.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
At any time so long as it isn't during Apex. May even fly from Charles de Gaulle or go there on my way back, saves precious money. Just don't screw the few people going to Apex :)

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
I would like to attend this =D

aim for the July dates (which would be the best for most people imo). Although it might collide with my holiday to America, but it doesn't matter!

King Funk

Int. Croc. Alligator
I prefer 19th of July to 1st of August too. And I'll definitely try my best to go there, no matter what the date is. I should try and kidnap some portuguese players to come with me. xD

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
From 19th July to 1st August
may be busy

-From 2nd to 15th August
siri and i would come for sure on this date

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
yeah lol, and ill win singles for sure. ive been really lazy in brawl but after exams ima play it till its broke!

From 19th July to 1st August
def cant make this date

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
I wont attend if its the weekend from the 23rd to 25th of july
Sorry, but it looks like that's what Leon announced.
http://www.ssb-france.com/forum/bushido-brawl-impact-t683.html

Might take place in Lassy, a place which is pretty far from Paris, around 2Hours by public transports, but they can rent a huge gym to use as a venue there (-> showers !). The thing is when they used to do BIs at this venue, as it was pretty far, some players were too lazy to go, so there is still the possibility that they look for an other venue.

Now that we announced that, Zudenka just told me that Geneva Brawl Garden 3 *might* take place on 30-31 of July.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
The only problem I see with that weekend is the airship ( big national in america) happening at the same time, so no americans would come. Of course changing it because of that is a bit dumb since they may not come anyways xD.

I wouldn't mind it being earlier for people like Staco and Joseph being able to come though.

Yikarur

Smash Master
Is it going to be 3 days? :0 I don't know if it's worth to travel for two days only ._. (money sucks :D)

Mr-R

Smash Champion
u can always just book a hotel the third day ._.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
well, 3 days would be a lot more fun indeed D: time for low tiers and CREW BATTLES between countries. everyone be sure to bring your best players cause spain is ****** at this D:

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
well, 3 days would be a lot more fun indeed D: time for low tiers and CREW BATTLES between countries. everyone be sure to bring your best players cause spain is ****** at this D:
Dutchies are gonna win Crews anyway, so dont get your hopes up !! This definitely sounds nice. Ill most likely attend (i already posted here i think xD)

Smasher89

Smash Lord
Not sure if I get a work in the summer.

I guess it´s recommended to take the plane with ryanair to the Beuvai's airport for this?

Achoral

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Achoral
Well we still aren't sure of which venue Bushido is going to choose, and I don't know much the airports that are around Paris.

For now the venue that Bushido might be aiming to rent is pretty far from Paris, in the North, at the "Survillier Fosses" RER station.
(If you want to look it up : http://www.ratp.info/orienter/cv/carteparis.php click on "recherche sur le plan")

Beuvais' airport might be a good idea as there are buses that drive you to Porte Maillot from there, and from Porte Maillot to Survilliers Fosses by public transports is pretty easy. But I'm not sure.

Also, for people who are interested in coming to Geneva Brawl Garden 3 too : If it takes place after that Bushido, I have to tell you that a Paris->Geneva train ticket costs only 20€ if you book 3 monthes before the date of your trip. So I'm kind of hurrying Zudenka and Kudemo to start advertising their tourney at the same time :p

Mr-R

Smash Champion
Im pretty sure holland is best at crew battles ;D
and im also in for low tiers.... finally gonna get a chance to prove how **** my link is :D

Yikarur

Smash Master
I do everything to come if the Tournament is 3 Days Long >0< do want to meet all the foreign people! :0

Top Bottom