• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Brawl Impact (23,24,25 July)

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Achoral - Thanks for making this tournament a success, was the greatest tourney of my life so far so thanks for all the work you put in plus the staff ^_^

Glutonny - Good shiz on winning, shame i didnt get any friendlies with ya, maybe next time eh?

Ally - You actually came, HYPE, but seriously good shiz on your placing's, i hope you can get to play the Europeans again sometime in the future and frick i didnt get any matches with you apart from the bracket set :(.

(Ally quote: "A cheeseburger is a dollar, A drink is a Dollar , A box of nuggets is a DOLLAR!")

Kaos - Good shiz on the placement man and i hope to see you again soon and thanks for the friendlies was funny :) (TALL MK USER 1)

Leon - Fricken amazing marth, YOU WERE SO CLOSE TO BEATING KAOS!! damm but still you win some you lose some. was nice to see you and LOOOL at searching for cloudrain for a good three days and then beating him in the MM was too funny haha.

Charby - Was kool to see you man shame we couldnt get housed by you too :(. <3 charby GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!

Jujux - WTF!!! WTF!!! WTF!!! WTF!!! WTF!!! WTF!!! lol too goodz good job on your placing

MR.R (Ramin) - Frick you for knocking me out, lol nah im kidding but it was awesome seeing you again man and good job on your placing.

Istudying - Istudynator!!! was awesome seeing you again and thanks for the video (BOOTY SHAKE BABY HAHA!) good shiz ^_^.

Gregs - Pro falco is Pro good shiz on outplacing me. PROTECTING THAT BREAD !!. was awesome seeing you there hope to see you again soon!!

Cenel - Was awesome seeing you there man, wavebouncing snake eh looked kool. hoped to see you again soon!

Jumpman - My expectations of knowing how you looked were completely different from wat i expected , good shiz taking a game of ally and i hope to see you again.

Kaak - POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! was awesome seeing you man, next time we should have some games.

T and bart - we didnt talk much but we should have got some games in, maybe next time eh? awesome seeing you guys

Skippo - LOOOL no black toad this times haha skippo = too goodz haha was awesome seeing you there.

ZEROL - zerol it was awesome meeting you man, its not everyday i meet a kool samus main unluck other cough KillerJEW cough GGS in our friendlies and i hope to see you again.

Amsah looking dude and the guy who was wearing blue - brother amsah!!!!!!!! and for the guy in blue, *slap sounds* yeah you know wat we were looking at :)

Marcbri - was great seeing you there man , awesome falco as usual and i hope you place better next time. p.s DAMM YOU STRONG MARCBRI'S PUNCHING POWER IS TOO GOODZ!!

Greward - TROLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol was awesome seeing you there man and good shiz on your placing as well as beating mr r and calzorz.

Joan - fricken hell i didnt get any friendlies with you man it was a shame maybe next time eh.

Foutran - WENE!!!!!!!!!!!! was awesome seeing you there man fellow falco mainer baby!!! maybe we can get some more friendlies next time we meet and i didnt know you and greward were brothers 0_o

Rdyle - Good shiz on 3 stocking ally and ure placing in low tiers good job :)

RaW! - LOOOOL you made me laugh when you were swearing at diddy kong on the results screen and clapping along with him hahah good shiz on seeing you

Miquel - I FINALLY GOT MY REVENGE PART 1 greats games in pools man your pikachu was awesome as usual.

EDU - I FINALLY GOT MY REVENGE PART 2 great games in the brackets AND I DO NOT CARE WHAT ANYONE SAYS YOU HAVE THE TITLE "BEST POWERSHEILDER IN EUROPE" LOL ^_^

neji - damm we didnt get to play what a shame, maybe next time eh?

KingFunk - Unlucky for not making it out of pools man, i felt ure pain was awesome seeing you and i definetly hope to see you again in the future. KEEP PROTECTING OUR BREAD !!!!!!!

Staco - Was awesome seeing you man and getting my 2am friendlies with you lol and also good shiz on your placing hope to see you again. (TALL MK USER2)

Luigi player - good shiz on your placing and beating calz, your seriously too pro, next time i need some friendlies with you :)

L!nk - LOOOL our match in the brackets was seriously too goodz 8 minutes and WHEN YOU RAN TO FLOAT UNDERNEATH THE STAGE WITH SIDE B I LAUGHED SO HARD AFTER REMEMBERING IT. your seriously too pro was awesome meeting you man :)

(People are calling me KSF (Kasper super fly / diesuperfly , dsf after that match lol)

Izaw - Was awesome meeting you again man, good shiz on beating ally in pools and gaying my falco with tilt locks. AND SEE IZAW YOU DONT NEED WEED TO WIN!!!!!! , i hope to meet you again soon

Haze - MIKEHAZE BABY!!! lol jokes but seriously you are too pro haha was great seeing you man and i hope to see you again. p.s thanks for the danish currency coin, it looks pro!!

Zudenka - Like seriously your yoshi is too goodz, ive never played a yoshi that pro before, definetly the best yoshi ive played ggs and i hope to see/play you again in the future ^_^

CHiiii - thanks for the games in the bracket unlucky for the sd's you were doing awesome, was great seeing you man :)

kesty, tl in my pool, the rob player in my pool, the diddy kong i played in friendlies, the lucas in my pool - all of you guys are kool i hope to see you all again sometime for some more friendlies :)

Calzorz - good shiz on your placing calz, crowd was going nuts on the stage tech wavebounce grenade tricks, you = pro

Anaky - unlucky against link man , a trip to a grab that is harsh maybe next time eh?

cong - you scrub, to think i call you the asain sensation lol jokes but unlucky man maybe next time.

(cong reaction = F***************************k)

Siri - was great seeing you man, now i believe you understand what you have to do to become an even better peach after playing leon. great seeing you there

CLoudrain - LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL unlucky in the match against leon LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL ah i cant stop laughing even thinking about it. was awesome seeing you there man :)

MR jihad- Its the Jihad show haha was awesome seeing you there man hope you can step it up to be an awesome lucario main.

if i missed anyone im sorry :(

FACT - THE UK PLAYERS HAD TO SLEEP ON A BENCH FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT BECAUSE THERE WAS NO HOUSING TUT TUT TUT.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
FACT - THE UK PLAYERS HAD TO SLEEP ON A BENCH FOR THE WHOLE NIGHT BECAUSE THERE WAS NO HOUSING TUT TUT TUT.
Achoral knew about this, and kept looking for housing. He managed to find a few places for the Dutches and the Norwegians, and couldn't find you to tell you where to go.

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
the last night for the spanish players was way worse believe me xD

lots of thanks to charby so me, joan and joseph didn't spend all night walking around like the others lol

Calzorz

Smash Lord
im finally home and THAT WAS THE BEST TOURNY EVER meeting every1 i talked to online for a long time , placing well , and the crowd reactions to stuff this trip was to funny and good thanks for the shoutouts everyone and il get back to ur shoutouts soon

Edu.

Smash Cadet
hey calz your charged fsmash on Neji is a meme here in spain good job buenni (Y)

Edu.

Smash Cadet
calzors was charging his f-smash with a banana in front of him and neji was running to grab the banana because he is a little ******** so he got ***** by the explosion and then joannet said "a minute of silence please" and raw has been laughting at neji for this since then.

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
shout outs

Ally - cool guy, shame i never got a match with you.well done on placing and come back next year def :)

Leon - good stuff man. hope i didnt offend you on the boards.you were better then i thought although i do think you improved for this tourney.it was pretty funny watching you hunt me throughout the 3 days lol.amazing timing, hope we play again next time.

Kaos - tall guy is tall. yeah your metaknight is cool, maybe a money match next year ?

istudy- epic diddy. i wish i played it. keep up the peach, next time we will finish our money match :p

Kasper- scrub losing to Ally and Mr.R. mada mada dane

Calzors - good shiz as always, too good

Gluttonny - congrats on your placing, maybe ill play you next time

Marcbri - shame we didnt get to play, nvm, your punch on the wall was epic

Anaky - unlucky man, i know you were pissed. im starting meta up again so maybe ill beable to help in the near future.

Cong- too funny man, best reaction to good news ive ever seen.

KingFunk- yep we were in the same boat lol, no worries, next year we will do much better.i rate you for coming by yourself. keep up the falco and fox.

Ayoub - great to finally meet you man, youll get the fox match up eventually.next time ill make time to practise with you.keep up the pit, yeah i saw you beasting gluttonny :)

Biggard - you def deserved to beat me in pools. sheik vs fox is very difficult for me for obvious reasons. unlucky on the suicide in the first round.ill def take the time to learn this match up in detail, thanks man.

Yoyuski? - i think that was your name, the only girl in the whole tourney lol, we were in the same pool and never played? nvm next year ill def play you, really good tlink and pit :)

Greward - congrates on your placing, i only learnt the match up late in the seconed match lol serves me right really, but good job, you deserved it

S114 - i didnt know you were you untill you were playing siri lol even though we were at the same table. money match next time i guess.

JuJux -too good

Archol - good tourney man, only few problems that couldnt be avoided (power cables lol) overall was very successful.never got to meet you but appreciate your hard work, thanks again.

Izaw - awsome guy.i lold hard when that dog licked your leg.izaw is too good lol, its a shame i didnt get to play your lin, maybe next time.

Haze - good marth and falcon, keep it up

MR.R - lol too good. never got our money match, would have been funny. you have a lot of confidence, which is good. next time we will get lots of matches in.

if i forgot anyone its either because i dont know your name or i just... forgot (soz)

soo who put me in a pool with 2 shieks? i mean come on, i was the only fox in BI

the only fox in Bushido Impact

the only fox in Bushido Impact

The Only Fox In Bushido Impact!!

nevermind, i obviously wasnt prepared enough, no johns, next year i will be (and i will be back for sure)

C.R.Z

Smash Lord
l!nk- your match with kasper was so funny lol, i was only told about it and i couldnt stop laughing, your too good.

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Quick shoutouts:

You were all too good.

Oh yarly, the ones who know know, I'm STILL too tired to do this stuff. Let me do Apex shoutouts first, so you can all safely forget about my shoutouts here....

Top Bottom