• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[FR] Bushido Brawl Impact (23,24,25 July)

Lord Chair

Smash Master
Yeah, you can't start a combo by just posting something and thinking other people will repeat what you just said. Funk said something, and Gheb felt like making something out of it by repeating what he said: thereby indirectly proposing others to follow suit.

Hence, Gheb started the combo.

Gmoney_

Smash Journeyman
Sooooooooooooooooooooo, how are crews gonna be done ? Tourney wise (4/6 crews ?) or just randomly challenge eachother :o ??

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
We could do a small round robin with all the countries I guess

Spain will win this

and my sig is amazing

srsly

but it doesn't show up ._.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
" Originally Posted by MintyFlesh
This is MintyFlesh, I'm ranked 5th in NY, and have taken good/very known players out of bracket before... I really believe me > mr ramin >_>"

Anaky

Smash Champion
NNID
AnakyUK
Crews should be 5v5, i'll prolly come up to either Marc, Ramin or Kaos to ask them to get a crew of 5 ready.

Ohh and is Mr.Jhad the Lucario player? He was in my pool at the natioanl.

Edit: Does anyone know if the Alfa Nation hotel would allow 4 people in a 2 man room? Ive booked for a 2 manner but theres 4 of us xD

Marcbri

Smash Lord
NNID
Marcbri
There should be a crew for all players who don't have 4 other people to come with them to the event.

Put me with Ally. ;)

I agree, countries with not enough players should be able to team.

Spain's crew:

Greward
Joannett
Marcbri
NeJi
Rydle

you're going down

Top Bottom