• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox @ CoT4

Status
Not open for further replies.

M@v

Subarashii!
Alright well this hell of a tourney is only a week and a half away. Almost every notable name on the east coast is going. Lets get a list of any fox players that are showing together so we can meet up :).

D1

Banned via Administration
You'll see me there ^_^.

I'm training my Fox to make an appearance at this one :D.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
Alright well this hell of a tourney is only a week and a half away. Almost every notable name on the east coast is going. Lets get a list of any fox players that are showing together so we can meet up :).
Lol I can't go =( It's too far and I have no ride.

You'll see me there ^_^.

I'm training my Fox to make an appearance at this one :D.
YOU LIAR! YOU DON'T PLAY FOX!!!!!

Do you? Aren't you a Falco or D3 player? I remember seeing you at Chu's Thanksgiving Bi-Weekly.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
^^;; warning to all you foxes that like a whole pikachu clan is trying to come to this tourney.. watch out for us lol.

M@v

Subarashii!
Thank you for telling me

And hopefully Fox will actually get some dang credit for once I don't main him for Brawl anymore but I know he has potential im still kind of shock that he isn't high tier yet or maybe im wrong eh...
pikachu and sheik say hi.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Well, if you want a fast way to change Fox's tier placement, this is the best place. The results from this event will take a big part in the decision making process.

M@v

Subarashii!
^ pretty much sums it up. Genesis will be another huge contributor. If all goes well, it looks like Rookie, D1, and I will be the main fox players there. I plan to use Falco too. I'm shooting for an even split between each, so I can stay unpredictable with my character choices and get experience. It really depends on who I'm facing though.

I DO plan to go all fox in teams however, since he doesn't have to worry about his gay match ups as much. I honestly believe Fox>Falco in teams.

gallax

Smash Hero
you all have been warned. some of our top players will be there. and that means **** by the squirrel. dont get grabbed!!!!

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
...Shame pikachu needs a Sakurai handicap to beat fox...oh well.

I wish I could come to this tournament, I'd love to face off with some of the people there.

I'll be at NO KOAST for sure though ^^ (and Wobo maybe)

GOOD LUCK TO ALL THE FOX PLAYERS AT COT4! SHOW EM TRUE POWER OF TRUSTING YOUR INSTINCTS!

Duo55

Smash Ace
Ok, I'm pretty sure I'm coming to this. When we all get there, all the fox players should get together and do some fox free for alls. I don't think I've ever been in a game with four Foxs. lol

M@v

Subarashii!
Shoot. Every housing option I try doesnt work(too expensive, booked, too far from the place, etc.) If I dont find a place soon im screwed >_>.

Hitman JT

The Infinite One
NNID
JT.Hitman
3DS FC
1435-5432-6684
Bunk with T.R.U.T.H.
heh >_>

yo M@v, Chibo said theultimodragon is offering housing for 10 bucks so lets look into that.
and yeah, my moms kinda doesn't like the fact that i waste so much time playin this game competitively so thats why i dont feel like goin home >.>

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom