• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fox @ CoT4

Status
Not open for further replies.

NeverKnowsBest

Monochrome Like A Panda
It would be best to use USTREAM to watch the match and then go into the chat that is in the title of the chat room there because when people spam in the video chat it lags the video. Talk to Tantalus or Mrs.BlackWaltz for details on NOT lagging the video.

Sukai

Smash Champion
Singles are taking forever, and there doesn't seem to be any on the stream....
No news from our Foxes.

M@v

Subarashii!
Hi guys :D. Ill fill you in on how did later, but im still rolling over how much chibo failed with running this tourney. In a nutshell: the tourney didnt end on time and EVERYONE got kicked out, with like 25 ppl left to play. Panda is taking a riot over to chibos house. Check the tourney dicussion boards for an up to date on the fail!

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Hi guys :D. Ill fill you in on how did later, but im still rolling over how much chibo failed with running this tourney. In a nutshell: the tourney didnt end on time and EVERYONE got kicked out, with like 25 ppl left to play. Panda is taking a riot over to chibos house. Check the tourney dicussion boards for an up to date on the fail!
Oh snap. Some major throwdown.

M@v

Subarashii!
Well, about time I post about how the tourney itself went. Me and my partner went 4-2 in doubles, but since chibo started pools late, he knocked it down to best 2/6 instead of 3/6. We placed 3rd in our pool ----_____----.

As I have said, Fox owns in teams.

Singles pools I got stuck in pretty much a death pool. I had inui, jash(he wound up beating Santi), Rush(diddy player), a MK, another TL, A pokemon trainer, and a Peach. I didnt do very good, although I did two stock inui's marth and forced him to use MK on me ^_^. When I played Jash, Ive never been ***** so hard in my life. I did better vs ally than i did vs him.

Friendlies/MMs.

-Played Ally on livesteam. 2-0d me no suprise. Then again, he won $40 in $1 mms.
And, I picked norfair because:
a. I felt comfy there
b. Im terrible at CPing stages

-Played Rookie on Livestream, fox dittoed. $5mm. Most fun set I have ever played. He beat me 2-1, but it was close and very fun.

-Saw Azen's fox in action. <3.

-Played D1 in Fox dittos. His fox is very good actually, I'd say about even with mine, he should use him more. I gave him some fox pointers, and he gave me some falco pointers ^_^. Best thing ever. Me and D1 start playing, its right before 10PM when all the crap started. So they yell at us to turn off our tv, and walk away. Me and D1 look at each other, shrug, and keep playing anyway. 5 Minutes later one of them comes back our way. Next thing I know, D1 is 20ft away, faking talking to someone. The guy walks away, D1 comes sneaking back, and we finished our set =P. Then I left before things got real ugly.

Ill have more later.

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Man, I wanted to friendly you, but I got no chance. The only time I saw you was buying stickers, and then I was called to double with someone.

M@v

Subarashii!
Man, I wanted to friendly you, but I got no chance. The only time I saw you was buying stickers, and then I was called to double with someone.
Oh so you were the guy who like "OMG Mav!!! Rookie was telling me all about you!!!!(Did you say Rookie? I cant remember)" =P

Zhamy

Smash Champion
Oh so you were the guy who like "OMG Mav!!! Rookie was telling me all about you!!!!" =P
For the record, Mav that guy douche-ish looking guy in a Steeler's jersey. (Love you, Mav.)

Melomaniacal

Smash Champion
Oh so you were the guy who like "OMG Mav!!! Rookie was telling me all about you!!!!(Did you say Rookie? I cant remember)" =P
Nope, that wasn't me. I'm very quiet almost always (except for during the Ganon Challenges, which should have been on the **** live stream!). There's no real way of describing how I look without describing 50 other people, so I won't bother. I had a black hoodie on and a nametag that said "Melo." Was using Lucario a lot, decent amount of Fox.

And yeah, I was in a pretty bad pool as well, haha.

KheldarVII

Smash Ace
NNID
redKheld
Niko, get off my boards. :laugh:

M@v, learn to want to get better. Get an ego. Smack down some MKs. Stop using Black Fox.

Zhamy

Smash Champion
You're all idiots since you're not using default. It's just inefficient to have to cycle colours.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom