• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fourth and final community vote about Meta Knight.

Should Meta Knight be banned from competitive Brawl?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stannum

Smash Journeyman
banning garchomp was one of the best things to happen to the smogon ladder in shoddy battle (pokemon). he is not uber by any means but he was just so dominant thathe became the only pokemon non legendary pokemon to be put in ubers other than wobbuffet (who guarentees at least one kill always). my point: Ive learned from experience, and after reading both essays, Ive decided to vote yes :)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Wait wait, you guys play touhou's fighting games?

O_O

I am...amazed!
I only play IaMP, SWR has no competitive value whatsoever.

Aya is broken, lol. And yes, literally broken. Though even the SWR community doesn't ban her. :p

Edit: Also, I play the Shmups, too.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
If we're throwing other fighters into it, Melee and Third Strike both have that system going for it where the top is dominated by multiple characters, all of which form a balance due to inherent disadvantages to eachother (Falco losing to marth, Marth losing to d3 and snake, snake losing to d3 and falco, d3 losing to falco) and that's what I'm aiming for, I couldn't really care less what the rest of the pro-ban side thinks,
I dunno, this whole point of view has me thinking pretty hard for a smartass rebuttal. If THIS is what pro-ban is after, then I suppose banning MK could potentially produce a better game.

Despite that fact, however, MK isn't unbeatable. Banning him would concede to the idea that he is when he isn't. If we had more Ally's and Neo's around, it wouldn't matter whether or not MK beats any and everyone. We'd keep him AND still have colorful results. I've lost to MKs as well, but I understand that it's due to the fact that I need to play the matchup better and play more to my strengths than his. Adopting THIS way of thinking is safer for the community (banning MK WILL make players quit) and overall better (we'll be better players for eventually overcoming MK's dominance).

Terios the Hedgehog

Smash Hero
See... I wanna play the touhou stuff but I don't have any idea of how to go about downloading or finding them. I tried before and got like... music files and ****. One of you should TOTALLY PM me download links so I can stop looking. I say PM cause I'm going out now and won't be back for an hour or two and this thread moves too fast.

So Download links for the shooters and the fighter plox?

Mikey7

Smash Lord
I'm gonna talk about the Toronto (Canadian) brawl scene for a second

-December 2008, we had around a total 5 MKs. 71 person tournament IN THE MIDDLE OF A SNOWSTORM, our scene at its peak.

-Things go smoothly til March, where a tourney held by NikoK was cancelled, had expected 71, someone got us a new venue in a week we had 36 entrants with a week notice for a tourney

-Late March, early April, some people start getting pissed off at losing, start picking up MK at a biweekly. a couple biweeklies later, 3/4 of the entrants are MK, and these same people who I beat are now dominant and just destroying the biweekly.

-Tournament that had 53 people in June, people did not know about MK yet, after this tourney, they now do.

-Next tourney is in July, 36 entrants....half of which are MK

-We then proceeded to have tournies every week til this week, I'll tell you this, our last tourney had 21

Why the decrease? 71 to 21? Metaknight. People are so pissed off with Metaknight, they say why shoudl I bother playing. You go into brackets, get taken out by a MK in both winners and losers. And don't give me this, you're not trying hard enough because I have really put alot of time into fighting MK.

Why should he be banned? Its not just the brokenness - the main point is that he kills Smash scenes.

NNID
Budget_Player
I think we should ban stage banning for metaknight mains!

---------------^

IS THAT REALLY TOO STUPID!?
Not really...

Right, but Melee Fox has disadvantages too. He can be combo'd and edgeguarded. MK has no serious disadvantages when he plays sufficiently gay.
True. There is really no reason not to play MK if you want to win.

I'm pretty sure the people who initially brought up these comparisons are indeed very well versed in the other games.
I am well versed in Guilty Gear and Immaterial and Missing Power.
I haven't played it in ages since my PS2 was my father's and I moved out, but I was well versed in Third Strike.

Did you know that in Immaterial and Missing Power, Remilia has no disadvantaged matchups? The best is even.
Then I would support her banning as well, TBH. But I won't go on that route because I know nothing about the game.

I'm for Anti-ban. MKs metagame is more advanced that the whole roster right now. The only character that is close is Snake. Ally beat M2K and they are both at the top of the metagame, so MK isn't unbeatable.
Player X beat Player Y. Therefore, player X's char is better.

Our argument is balance now?

Let's just assume that what you're saying is completely true. Let's just say, for the sake of argument, that removing MK would re-validate the counterpicking system and seemingly balance out the game.

Now, instead of one character being the best, we have...what...four new top characters; Marth, Snake, D3 and Falco all with their respective counterpicks BUT still dominating tourneys.

Is THIS what pro-ban is arguing for?
It's better. It also means that chars completely destroyed by MK get a chance.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Banning him would concede to the idea that he is [unbeatable] when he isn't.
Wrong.

The only thing banning him would say is that a portion of the Smash community thinks he needs to go, for whatever reason.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
eh i dont know as much about Aya. I play marisa and patchouli.

terios, I have a number of the games if you want them, I can provide them on my mediafire.
I've directed him to a place having all of the games.

Well, I've looked into the game somewhat, though not as much to say that I'd be knowledgeable enough to say much more about it. Aya just is incredibly good, and I'd say she's broken.
Here's the SWR-Wiki entry
Aya is a very swift and strong character in this game. Her melee attacks are deceptively good despite their appearance, especially due to her speed. Aya's bullets may seem a bit small, specific, and easily countered or ignored, but she more than makes up for it with both speed and power, often neutralizing or evading the opponent's bullets and ranged attacks rather quickly and safely. In addition to outshining other characters at evasion, Aya's brisk moveset, a hard-hitting reversal spellcard, and outstanding graze attacks allow her to punish or ward off overaggressive opponents.
She just can do about everything perfectly. lol

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Shine is not the only reason why theycal him untouchable,it also refers to his incredible movement speed which allow him to avoid aevrything.
projectiles mean little to a 4 frame jump and a 1 frame shine.

Its only when he really encounters someone who can either pull a nasty spacing game like a pefect Marth that Fox has issues.
I hear that bowser is also nasty with frame eperfect behavior, but I never tried it out since i sold my GC.
Falco gives him problems too <_<. He locks down Fox's movment pretty well, and platform stages (which are the majority) limit Fox's chainthrow on him. Very even matchup, but often said to tip in Falco's favor on platform stages

While Fox ha a 1 frame invincibility move, the move is a special move that can be locked as soon as a projectile taps the shine.
Umm...remember that we're eliminiating human reaction time? Fox just won't shine if it's a projectile. All projectiles have more than 1 frame of startup, so Fox can just wait to see what it is and powershield it instead (which has 0 frames of shieldstun. Projectiles act differently than melee attacks)
Plus, aerial moves do not clang with the move adn considering the behavior of the shine and the jump cancel requirement, its not part of the entire reason why Fox is claimed as untouchable.
Taking it in context with the game, most aerial moves leave the character's hurtbox more exposed than before (very few character's have moves disjointed enough to not get hit by a frame perfect shine <_<).

And I was just having fun theory crafting Shadowlink, I wasn't talking about anything actually practical in matches :p
Fox's mobility in itself mak him **** near impossible to hit.
As I said earlier, a 4 frame jump and the ability to cross FD in a little over a second make him extremely difficult to touch.
Yep. But don't worry, Marth can hit him (it's been done time and time again, to even the most technical Foxes), because the Fox PLAYER is unfortunately human and thus is restricted by his own reaction time (which is very slow in comparison to how fast Fox can act).
I don't believe any perfect matches were made for melee.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5AkW5gD-CE
Get wrecked :p

Flaw.

If Fox isn't committing to an approach and is focusing the opponent close, perfect wise, unless they haverange equicalent to Ness or kirby, there is no reason to get shined at the same time he pullst he move off. Unless he wave dashes up and shines you in the face though frame perfect wise, the opponent would react and waved ash away.
RANGE has nothing to do with it. It's disjointedness. Fox could shine striaght through Sheiks bair because she extends her leg (which counts as a hurtbox). Few attacks are DISJOINTED enough to stop this (most of them being ground moves, which are typically unsafe on a powershield).

Unless they're Marth <_<. But Marth's attacks are too slow to deal with a robot Fox :p

Correct but it also requires him to jump cancel and considering the amount of time he is int he air (cause he doesn't have falcon's aerial mobility it isn't exactly perfectly safe.
He's not shining here <_<. He only shines if the opponent is within range. If the opponent will not be in shine range when their attack comes out (which is predetermined by the amount of disjointedness of the attack), then he will simply dash away during the startup lag, or powershield if he doesn't have time to do that (and dash->punish out of his powershield. In melee when you powershield a melee attack, you are no longer considered "shielding" after it. Most people hold shield and thus put their shield back up, but you CAN attack or move DIRECTLY out of a powershield on a melee attack).
Perfect frame Fox isn't untouchable. He certainly wins tons but isn't a character who is anywhere near to the broken behavior of say Akuma.
Frame perfect Fox with Frame perfect reaction time IS untouchable, because he can counter every action in the game after seeing it (there are only 3 one frame attacks, and one of them doesn't have enough range to matter <_<)

Where did you get that idea where I said we must ignore it completely?
Assumptions are bad and make the person making the assumption look like an ***.
I was saying that ignoring human limitations make Fox LITTERALLY untouchable. My entire post was just me theorycrafting how a "perfect" Fox would play.

However, when we INCLUDE human limitations Fox is perfectly fine and still has trouble with Marth and Falco. Marth because his moves are all just barely fast enough to be beyond human reaction time, while also having the range to hit Fox out of normally uncommited attacks). Basically, the Marth player can reasonably punish the Fox player if he predicts him, and Marth's punishment is more than sufficient to make up for the damage taken waiting for said opportunity. Falco ...reasons stated above

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
It's better. It also means that chars completely destroyed by MK get a chance.
Every character that gets destroyed by MK loses to Marth/Snake/Wario/Falco/D3 as well; possibly worse. There's no difference.

Wrong.

The only thing banning him would say is that a portion of the Smash community thinks he needs to go, for whatever reason.
Think of it this way: If MK were easier to beat, would people still want him banned?

Probably not.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
I remember once, playing 2 vs 2s with team attack off in Melee for the sake of hilarity, my Zelda managed to break a Sheik's shield along with my Marth as a partner. Positioning was broken shield Sheik, then my Zelda, then Marth. Here I am, charging up Dsmash... when the Marth hits grab and grabs Sheik.

Marth's grab range is ****ing hilarious, I swear to god.

EDIT: Dark Sonic's sig made me get on the subject.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Think of it this way: If MK were easier to beat, would people still want him banned?

Probably not.
That has nothing to do with what you said earlier. Every sane person knows that Meta Knight is, without a doubt, beatable.

So long as he still has no bad matchups, there are going to be people wanting him banned.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
DanGR, I was randomly thinking about something completely unrelated if you could answer it for me. Will probably PM very soon if you don't mind.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Check my sig.

This is why Marth can grab Fox. His grab is more than disjointed enough to grab a character's hurtbox (thus EXTENDING his grab range) during the startup of a move, or even during the move itself (grabbing Fox's upsmash is fun).

Grabbing character's out of attacks is a larger part of Marth's grab game.

@Shadowlink, by now you know I'm just messing with people right? It's obviously very silly to ignore human limitations in any serious discussion about a character's potential. I was just initially pointing out that human limitations do limit Fox's capabilities in a competitive environment, and that there are characters that are able to give him problems (and even DISADVANTAGES) as a result, where in a perfect environment this simply wouldn't happen. Perfection CAN'T be reached for Fox unfortunately.

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
I remember once, playing 2 vs 2s with team attack off in Melee for the sake of hilarity, my Zelda managed to break a Sheik's shield along with my Marth as a partner. Positioning was broken shield Sheik, then my Zelda, then Marth. Here I am, charging up Dsmash... when the Marth hits grab and grabs Sheik.

Marth's grab range is ****ing hilarious, I swear to god.

Melee Marth got that Zangief grab range. :laugh:

ShadowLink84

Smash Hero
Falco gives him problems too <_<. He locks down Fox's movment pretty well, and platform stages (which are the majority) limit Fox's chainthrow on him. Very even matchup, but often said to tip in Falco's favor on platform stages.
I would have to disagree.
Falco really has no true means to lock down Fox's movement.
Fox is soooo much faster than Fox, outdoes him in both killing power and comboing ability.

The CG is still nasty cause it still sets up for a ollow up.I would say its a disadvantage for Falco primarily because Fox can just outperform Falco in terms of what Falco can do.

Umm...remember that we're eliminiating human reaction time? Fox just won't shine if it's a projectile. All projectiles have more than 1 frame of startup, so Fox can just wait to see what it is and powershield it instead (which has 0 frames of shieldstun. Projectiles act differently than melee attacks)
Taking it in context with the game, most aerial moves leave the character's hurtbox more exposed than before (very few character's have moves disjointed enough to not get hit by a frame perfect shine <_<).
indeed that that is why we'll use the example of Marth with his massive range. As such he would be able to avoid the issue concerning the shine where as other character would well, eat a ****.

Which reminds me concerning powershielding, in theory, if every character played frame perfectly, wouldnt it be impossible to win?
Primarily because the first person to strike would basically lose due to the ability to powershield.

And I was just having fun theory crafting Shadowlink, I wasn't talking about anything actually practical in matches :p
This, theory crafting is entertaining.
Yep. But don't worry, Marth can hit him (it's been done time and time again, to even the most technical Foxes), because the Fox PLAYER is unfortunately human and thus is restricted by his own reaction time (which is very slow in comparison to how fast Fox can act).
I thouht we were still assuming the whole perfect frame data XD. Hence my statement, i know full well Fox is still a character thtat can be struck,

Not what I was referring to. I meant vs matches.
as in perfecton Falcon vs perfect Fox.

RANGE has nothing to do with it. It's disjointedness. Fox could shine striaght through Sheiks bair because she extends her leg (which counts as a hurtbox). Few attacks are DISJOINTED enough to stop this (most of them being ground moves, which are typically unsafe on a powershield).
My error, I implied disjointed hence my example of Ness vs a character like Marth.

Unless they're Marth <_<. But Marth's attacks are too slow to deal with a robot Fox :p
At least Marth doesnt have to worry about the **** other characters would eceive.

He's not shining here <_<. He only shines if the opponent is within range. If the opponent will not be in shine range when their attack comes out (which is predetermined by the amount of disjointedness of the attack), then he will simply dash away during the startup lag, or powershield if he doesn't have time to do that (and dash->punish out of his powershield. In melee when you powershield a melee attack, you are no longer considered "shielding" after it. Most people hold shield and thus put their shield back up, but you CAN attack or move DIRECTLY out of a powershield on a melee attack).
Frame perfect Fox with Frame perfect reaction time IS untouchable, because he can counter every action in the game after seeing it (there are only 3 one frame attacks, and one of them doesn't have enough range to matter <_<)
Wasnt it rest?

Howev the issue is that while Fox can certainly just move away and avoid a disjointed attack like Marth's, it also means he would ahve issues in terms of retaliation. Certainly he can try to punish, but his movement plus the attack means that a powershield would be used.

I was saying that ignoring human limitations make Fox LITTERALLY untouchable. My entire post was just me theorycrafting how a "perfect" Fox would play.
I say we get an AR and just do it. Would be easier
However, when we INCLUDE human limitations Fox is perfectly fine and still has trouble with Marth and Falco. Marth because his moves are all just barely fast enough to be beyond human reaction time, while also having the range to hit Fox out of normally uncommited attacks). Basically, the Marth player can reasonably punish the Fox player if he predicts him, and Marth's punishment is more than sufficient to make up for the damage taken waiting for said opportunity. Falco ...reasons stated above
Correct which is what I said looong ago in this topic.
Human limitations are only ignored up to a certain point.
For example like the IC's CG's which are well within human capability.

if it can be done, it is assumed to be done. If not however, like the ase withmelee Fox and Eddie in GG, its best to justgo with the highest level of play provided.

@Shadowlink, by now you know I'm just messing with people right? It's obviously very silly to ignore human limitations in any serious discussion about a character's potential. I was just initially pointing out that human limitations do limit Fox's capabilities in a competitive environment, and that there are characters that are able to give him problems (and even DISADVANTAGES) as a result, where in a perfect environment this simply wouldn't happen. Perfection CAN'T be reached for Fox unfortunately.[/quoe]

I know you are, its fun though to have the argument since debating MK is boring.

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
lol people say if you ban mk people will quit... But you do realize how many people would come back just because he was banned? I think it equals it out

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
That has nothing to do with what you said earlier. Every sane person knows that Meta Knight is, without a doubt, beatable.

So long as he still has no bad matchups, there are going to be people wanting him banned.
It has everything to do with it. Banning MK means that he's over-centralizing the game, compelling others to use MK for bad matchups, use MK to beat MK, and consequently, become overplayed/dominate tournaments.

Even if we're banning him for the sake of promoting diversity in the game and reviving the counterpick system, those actions are a direct result of MK ruining the game by being too good and beating everyone.

If people could beat MK, there'd be no argument. We'd keep MK and still have diversity in the results. If we ban him, we're doing it for the sake of those who can't beat MK with their characters like Boss or MikeHAZE do. Rather than become good enough like them, we ban him to cater to those are frustrated because they can't win and go MK. MK wrecks Marth/ROB, yet MikeHAZE, Neo and Holy do well vs them? It makes no sense to me.

Gabz

Smash Apprentice
Mjm, Ren has a point there. I believe banning MK will somehow balance more the metagame. The ones that used to play MK will just have to try their skill with another char, one that requires more skill i guess. Well, its a too sided idea, but im like, 60% banning him, and 40% not.

PD: There´s always a way to beat MK, he´s not unbeatable, just to make it clear, still, 60%, 40% not, metagame, balance, more powerful than the rest.

Beta Knight

Smash Cadet
lol people say if you ban mk people will quit... But you do realize how many people would come back just because he was banned? I think it equals it out
Usually the people who play melee don't like brawl's lack of combos, wave dashing, l-canceling and so on. Not really because of Meta Knight.

TP

Smash Master
I'm gonna talk about the Toronto (Canadian) brawl scene for a second

-December 2008, we had around a total 5 MKs. 71 person tournament IN THE MIDDLE OF A SNOWSTORM, our scene at its peak.

-Things go smoothly til March, where a tourney held by NikoK was cancelled, had expected 71, someone got us a new venue in a week we had 36 entrants with a week notice for a tourney

-Late March, early April, some people start getting pissed off at losing, start picking up MK at a biweekly. a couple biweeklies later, 3/4 of the entrants are MK, and these same people who I beat are now dominant and just destroying the biweekly.

-Tournament that had 53 people in June, people did not know about MK yet, after this tourney, they now do.

-Next tourney is in July, 36 entrants....half of which are MK

-We then proceeded to have tournies every week til this week, I'll tell you this, our last tourney had 21

Why the decrease? 71 to 21? Metaknight. People are so pissed off with Metaknight, they say why shoudl I bother playing. You go into brackets, get taken out by a MK in both winners and losers. And don't give me this, you're not trying hard enough because I have really put alot of time into fighting MK.

Why should he be banned? Its not just the brokenness - the main point is that he kills Smash scenes.
Quoted because nobody seems to have noticed it.

:034:

SoupaSonic

Smash Journeyman
I kind of don't understand why some people want to ban him. I mean at first it sounds like your making some good points, but in the end your just saying that we should ban him because he beats us. He is good but you could try to step up your game and try to practice against some good meta knights and find some good tactics with your main. If your not willing to find some tactics than either suck it up and fight your best or pick up meta yourself (maybe not as a main)

/~Dogma~\

Smash Lord
i read both arguments and i have to say
the pro ban were much more persuasive by far

ally beating m2k is not a viable argument
mikehaze beat ally.........................

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
I would have to disagree.
Falco really has no true means to lock down Fox's movement.
Fox is soooo much faster than Fox, outdoes him in both killing power and comboing ability.

The CG is still nasty cause it still sets up for a ollow up.I would say its a disadvantage for Falco primarily because Fox can just outperform Falco in terms of what Falco can do.
The chaingrab is only potent on 2 out of the 6 neutrals though (dreamland and FD). And Falco's lasers do indeed lock down Fox's movement. They force him into making a lot of jumps and Fox has no means to challenge Falco's uptilt in the air (or even a well placed bair)
And Falco far outdoes Fox in combo ability (when platforms are present, which is...every stage except FD and corneria). Even in terms of pure movement, Falco's metagame has evolved. Falcos can use side B to cross the stage and edge cancel it off a platform, they waveland onto platforms to continue shine combos, it's very interesting to watch.

indeed that that is why we'll use the example of Marth with his massive range. As such he would be able to avoid the issue concerning the shine where as other character would well, eat a ****.
Well, powershield->dashforward->pivot shine would still wreck Marth.
Which reminds me concerning powershielding, in theory, if every character played frame perfectly, wouldnt it be impossible to win?
That is true. Fox would still ultimately be a guessing game though (since shine is 1 frame and thus can't be powershielded on reaction). He'd run up into shine range and you'd have to guess what frame he shines on to powershield it. If you shield early Fox covers all of you options with frame perfect multishines and frame perfect wavedashing to cover rolls/spotdodges/and all OoS attacks. If you shield late, you get hit. So the situation still heavily favors Fox, but you do have a possibility of powershielding the shine (and winning the match with your counter attack if your character has an infinite stall)

Yay theory craft
Primarily because the first person to strike would basically lose due to the ability to powershield.
Yep, except for the 3 attacks that come out in 1 frame. The two shines and rest!

This, theory crafting is entertaining.
Indeed
I thouht we were still assuming the whole perfect frame data XD. Hence my statement, i know full well Fox is still a character thtat can be struck
I went on a little tangent where I used real battle scenerios. My bad

Not what I was referring to. I meant vs matches.
as in perfecton Falcon vs perfect Fox.
That WOULD be fun to watch

My error, I implied disjointed hence my example of Ness vs a character like Marth.
Yeah I understood what you meant. I just wanted to emphasize that few characters can pull that off.

At least Marth doesnt have to worry about the **** other characters would eceive.
He'd just get powershield ***** and not shine ***** <_<
Wasnt it rest?
Yep
Howev the issue is that while Fox can certainly just move away and avoid a disjointed attack like Marth's, it also means he would ahve issues in terms of retaliation. Certainly he can try to punish, but his movement plus the attack means that a powershield would be used.
Admittedly, powershielding does seem to be the superior option. The only catch is that you still suffer shield stun when powershielding melee attacks in melee (so against something like Peach's floatcancel fair, you'd still be at a frame disadvantage). In which case pivoting into an attack, or dash dancing into a shine would probably be better options.

I say we get an AR and just do it. Would be easier
lol, but it would take FOREVER

Correct which is what I said looong ago in this topic.
Human limitations are only ignored up to a certain point.
For example like the IC's CG's which are well within human capability.

if it can be done, it is assumed to be done. If not however, like the ase withmelee Fox and Eddie in GG, its best to justgo with the highest level of play provided.
YAY. Logic

I know you are, its fun though to have the argument since debating MK is boring.
I agree (and I also don't know enough about the current brawl metagame to make intelligent discussion about it).

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
Usually the people who play melee don't like brawl's lack of combos, wave dashing, l-canceling and so on. Not really because of Meta Knight.
lol....

and where in his argument did he even suggest anything about people who play Melee?

MarKO X

Smash Champion
NNID
legendnumberM
3DS FC
2595-2072-2390
Switch FC
i read both arguments and i have to say
the pro ban were much more persuasive by far

ally beating m2k is not a viable argument
mikehaze beat ally.........................
Whoa.... I'm mindblown...

ban Marth?

Beta Knight

Smash Cadet
lol....

and where in his argument did he even suggest anything about people who play Melee?
He said "come back". Usually the people who have quit brawl have gone to melee, not just dropped smash forever. That's just what I thought he meant...:urg:

tocador

Smash Lord
People that quitted smash have their reasons, and some of them are because of MK, so yeah, he was talking about those people when he said they are comming back.

Beta Knight

Smash Cadet
People that quitted smash have their reasons, and some of them are because of MK, so yeah, he was talking about those people when he said they are comming back.
I've never heard of any of the competitive players quitting solely because of Meta Knight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom