• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and Glyph present War of the Roses. DABUZ IS THE CHAMP!

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
Yes. The only question I have is do I HAVE to use Olimar in the practice tournament if I want to use him in the real thing? Reguardless of the answer, I'm still participating.
I would assume you can use any character, especially since he did not record my (or mimic_king's) character, unlike for the actual tournament. Of course, this begs the question...why would you even want to?

"Alright, I've got a tournament coming up, and I'm using Olimar. Time to start training...with Captain Falcon! LOLOLOLOL PAWWWWWWNCH"

Excellence

Smash Champion
I would assume you can use any character, especially since he did not record my (or mimic_king's) character, unlike for the actual tournament. Of course, this begs the question...why would you even want to?

"Alright, I've got a tournament coming up, and I'm using Olimar. Time to start training...with Captain Falcon! LOLOLOLOL PAWWWWWWNCH"
Get ready to be gimped at 60%. YAY

soro

Smash Journeyman
so when does this start exactly again. too lazy and busy to look at the front page at the moment

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
I'd play.

Or we could do another FFA, with you, me, Excellence, and my little brother who will freak out if I don't let him play.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Works for me but doesn't Excellence hate your guts simply because you lost to him?
Lol, no. I've beaten Excellence several times. We've had several conversations on the friend finder, and he's pretty chill. Unless you lose to him consistantly, I guess.:laugh:

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
It says in the title of the thread...

OMG DOUBLE POST. I seriously forgot that I had just posted while I was typing this.

EDIT BECAUSE I DON'T WANT TO POST TO ANSWER THE GUY BELOW ME, THUS RESTORING HONOR TO MY NAME: You should probably sign up for both. There's still a few spaces open in the big one, and the sooner that gets filled the sooner we can start.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Glyph who exactly do you main, R.O.B. or Wario? It might be because ROB is a 65 - 35 match-up for Olimar that he does a little better, but I always thought you mained Wario first and seconded R.O.B..

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
This tournament practice should be good for me. I have no idea who I main, I haven't spent enough time playing this/indivisual characters. My little icon changes like every week.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
Glyph who exactly do you main, R.O.B. or Wario? It might be because ROB is a 65 - 35 match-up for Olimar that he does a little better, but I always thought you mained Wario first and seconded R.O.B..
I'm a little bit better with ROB, but I prefer Wario's playstyle. I don't really consider just one to be my main or secondary.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377

Whenever you lose you always have a john or excuse. Stop complaining; this is just a game.

Excellence

Smash Champion
I'm a little bit better with ROB, but I prefer Wario's playstyle. I don't really consider just one to be my main or secondary.
I'm trying to figure out which one you seem better to me as. It seems like ROB, but like I said the match-up is a little more in his favor. Wario vs Olimar is a 50:50 sort of thing, so I'm not too sure which.

Have you mastered ledge camping yet?

Whenever you lose you always have a john or excuse. Stop complaining; this is just a game.
What excuse? I actually WON each match except the first. I three stocked his Wario and turned ROB into a pile of garbage. Shut the **** up unless you know what the hell you're saying.

Excellence

Smash Champion
Whatever man, you take this game too seriously.
Money is a very serious thing for me, in fact it's serious for the entire world. I play this game to get better so that I have a chance to win tournaments. I'm FAR from tournament material and thats why I do take it seriously when I play a match. If I lose I need to fix the issue and when I win and I need to better the tactics.

You shouldn't have posted that comment if you didn't want the kind of response you got, anyway. Ask the people I usually play what type of person I am off tournament threads.

DtJ Glyphmoney

BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
It doesn't count as a three stock if I just give up. :mad:

But yeah, Excellence's Olimar is good stuff. But I just found a stage that lets ROB **** Olimar too, so we'll see what's up soon enough.

Excellence

Smash Champion
It doesn't count as a three stock if I just give up. :mad:

But yeah, Excellence's Olimar is good stuff. But I just found a stage that lets ROB **** Olimar too, so we'll see what's up soon enough.
I won't be using Olimar for too long. =]

Just wait until I can learn how to play Toon Link.

And FYI, my Olimar and I SUCK. That's a fact man.

Top Bottom