• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FMOI and co present "Helter Skelter", a Halloween Tourney! ZEON IS THE CHAM-PEE-ON!

Aryman

Smash Master
3DS FC
1934-0665-4529
Sorry about the taunting FM, it's a bad habit of mine. ggs, too. your snake is decent. it seems like you overthink a little when playing him. i think you'll get the hang of him eventually.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Sorry about the taunting FM, it's a bad habit of mine. ggs, too. your snake is decent. it seems like you overthink a little when playing him. i think you'll get the hang of him eventually.
I hardly ever use him because I don't like how unorthodox is he. It's hard for me to concentrate as him because, I know, playing a good Snake is all about stage control. As you noticed, I usually forgot where I laid the C4 and I couldn't find any good combinations with the nikitia and grenades. I know being overly aggresive is not good with Snake but that's usually how I end up being I can't keep people at bay. People are easily able to get past my "barriers" and I usually end up chasing after people when I start to fall behind. If I didn't have the "no high tier" mentality that I had when the game first came out, I would probably be a lot better with him now...

Add in:

I don't know why but wordless taunts always seem more offensive to me online. You probably meant well but it's a small little think that irks me with online play because it reminds me of the cocky little kids in basic brawl who think they're the greatest players in the world and taunt whenever you die whether it was from a bom-omb or a pokemon.

Alus

Smash Champion
NNID
Starsauce
3DS FC
5327-1023-2754
im joining...

Is there still time to join?

Oh and send me a PM when my match is up plz (or at least have my opponent send me one)

k thanks

Barge

All I want is a custom title
I hardly ever use him because I don't like how unorthodox is he. It's hard for me to concentrate as him because, I know, playing a good Snake is all about stage control. As you noticed, I usually forgot where I laid the C4 and I couldn't find any good combinations with the nikitia and grenades. I know being overly aggresive is not good with Snake but that's usually how I end up being I can't keep people at bay. People are easily able to get past my "barriers" and I usually end up chasing after people when I start to fall behind. If I didn't have the "no high tier" mentality that I had when the game first came out, I would probably be a lot better with him now...

Add in:

I don't know why but wordless taunts always seem more offensive to me online. You probably meant well but it's a small little think that irks me with online play because it reminds me of the cocky little kids in basic brawl who think they're the greatest players in the world and taunt whenever you die whether it was from a bom-omb or a pokemon.
Do my taunt offend you? D:

cba

Smash Master
im joining...

Is there still time to join?

Oh and send me a PM when my match is up plz (or at least have my opponent send me one)

k thanks
a tourney reminder will be sent to everyone who joins the tourney(we will not tell you who you have to fight), also you have to be responsible and keep up with who you have to fight and when.

Barge

Gg's I guess, I failed epicly. Guess that's what I get for using random characters

GFE

Smash Journeyman
GG GUYS.
cba: ggs ZSS dittos(i was soo dissapointed on myself but then i thought 'im not playing just anybody here, its FMOI') though they were dittos we played soo differently.
add in(thats becoming kinda popular): we hadnt played in such a long time

Yaya

Smash Champion
I hope you guys are good with Pokemon Trainer.

Actually, I don't, because it makes my tourney path 50% easier.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Hmmm...FatMan...the 1 + 1 = one on a bun is from Ed Edd and Eddy right? I always used to say it to my friends to piss them off haha.

EDIT: Sorry for double post.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Hmmm...FatMan...the 1 + 1 = one on a bun is from Ed Edd and Eddy right? I always used to say it to my friends to piss them off haha.

EDIT: Sorry for double post.
Yes, that's right. I'll be available for friendlies later tonight; it's homecoming at my school and my parents have come down to stay the day with me. I noticed last night that I've really been neglecting Mario as of late so I'll probably be playing as him if we fight.

Sir Bedevere

Smash Lord
I'm free for friendlies if anyone wants some.
I'm free for friendlies now, if you want. :o I can't go past 3:00PM (EST), though (I have a party at 4, and I need to get ready), so if you notice its 3 and we're still playing, quit so I don't play Brawl all day while my friends have fun playing Rock Band without me. >_>

That is, if we even play for that long, lol.

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Yes, that's right. I'll be available for friendlies later tonight; it's homecoming at my school and my parents have come down to stay the day with me. I noticed last night that I've really been neglecting Mario as of late so I'll probably be playing as him if we fight.
Cool. I've never played a really good Mario so it should be fun. I've never really played a lot of rally good characters actually... :ohwell:

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
I'm free for friendlies now, if you want. :o I can't go past 3:00PM (EST), though (I have a party at 4, and I need to get ready), so if you notice its 3 and we're still playing, quit so I don't play Brawl all day while my friends have fun playing Rock Band without me. >_>

That is, if we even play for that long, lol.
Ok cool. I already have you added i think...but just in case lol.

EDIT: I'm a beast on th drums :O

Barge

Late congratulations on 3000 posts FM.

I don't want to risk failing with fthrow chain grabs online, I can do them fine offline but.....its a bit harder online, though I can like 90% them with bowser xD

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Late congratulations on 3000 posts FM.

I don't want to risk failing with fthrow chain grabs online, I can do them fine offline but.....its a bit harder online, though I can like 90% them with bowser xD
Well I've been neglecting Marth so i'm gonna use him if that helps lol.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Cool. I've never played a really good Mario so it should be fun. I've never really played a lot of rally good characters actually... :ohwell:
Like who? As for me, I've never played a genuinely good:

1. Luigi
2. Bowser
3. Donkey Kong
4. Shiek
5. Pit

I've played only played one genunienly good player of:

1. Ganondorf (Zeonstar)
2. Sonic (Blue Terrorist)
3. Link (Pingabag, my doubles partner)
4. Zelda (Royalblood)
5. Lucario (cba)
6. Pokemon Trainer (Toby, an Australian I once fought)
7. Kirby (Kawaiibunny)
8. Lucas (Pinkfresh)
9. Pikachu (Oblivion, one of my teammates on OLF)

Shogun_Fox

Smash Ace
Like who? As for me, I've never played a genuinely good:

1. Luigi
2. Bowser
3. Donkey Kong
4. Shiek
5. Pit

I've played only played one genunienly good player of:

1. Ganondorf (Zeonstar)
2. Sonic (Blue Terrorist)
3. Link (Pingabag, my doubles partner)
4. Zelda (Royalblood)
5. Lucario (cba)
6. Pokemon Trainer (Toby, an Australian I once fought)
7. Kirby (Kawaiibunny)
8. Lucas (Pinkfresh)
9. Pikachu (Oblivion, one of my teammates on OLF)
Hm...never played a really good:
Ganondorf
Ice Climbers
Kirby
Ness ( I kind of main him but i've never played against someone who was really good.)
Mario
Lucario
Link
Marth

People who I've played:
Pokemon Trainer (Some guy on my list called XD009. He was good but he doesnt go on anymore.)
Zelda (ShinTobias)
Dedede (You and Excellence)
Olimar(Excellence)
Samus (I forgot his name but it'll come to me.)
There's more that i can't think of right now haha.

Top Bottom