• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Laijin

Smash Hero
dang umbreonmow is a hardcore narcissist he loves to talk so much about himself, if only u wouldve seen how bad colbol beat him, after mow gave up his zelda against him he went through the whole cast of characters without beating him once and he talks mad thrash about mad people (among them chu, forward and others)

i 3 stocked him by the way :)
lol. Wow.
Well, Zelda does have problems with Falco and Fox. :\
But if he really did get beat that badly, then made you should make a post in his thread on the Zelda forum about it. xD

Laijin

Smash Hero
Oh. :\ Well, hopefully i'll get to play him some day and see for myself. He has like, no match videos up of his Zelda.
And I don't get how thats possible when he is supposedly the best Zelda in the nation?

Renth

Smash Hero
Oh. :\ Well, hopefully i'll get to play him some day and see for myself. He has like, no match videos up of his Zelda.
And I don't get how thats possible when he is supposedly the best Zelda in the nation?
I've played UmbreonMow on a couple of occasions i've watched his Zelda 0 - death combo fox/falco players. At his one tournaments he played Reik a well known falco player from NJ with his zelda and won his match with him. Mows.. a beast

Cactuar

El Fuego
BRoomer
I was going to say something in response to your bragging about beating Mow in friendlies. But if you don't already realize how dumb that is, then me pointing it out seems kinda pointless.

Florida is too funny. :laugh:

<3

OTRU...

Smash Champion
i wasnt trying to brag, sorry if it came out that way.

But i was just saying that he said certain things to my face when i was playing him that sounded really cocky, because he was underestimating us just because he didnt know us and when we did beat him he got even more mad, well u guys must know him better than i since u live around his area.

Renth

Smash Hero
I was going to say something in response to your bragging about beating Mow in friendlies. But if you don't already realize how dumb that is, then me pointing it out seems kinda pointless.

Florida is too funny. :laugh:

<3
Max sandbags almost as much as you do :lick:

D

Deleted member

i dont like doin that kinda stuff, he might get offended and thats not my style
because it's not offensive at all to say something when that person isn't looking.

Every fox beats my zelda, good job.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
People are playing from Monday to Thursday, starting early in the morning until around 6pm, at Florida International University's south campus.

shoshone

Smash Ace
Haha, I would go if anyone is offering a ride to Gainesville. Even though I have been slacking, it should be fun. All the Tallahassee people haven't played together yet, lol.

DBS, we should play sometime this week maybe.

Anther

Smash Champion
Dang, it's too bad I won't be in Orlando until the 10th >_<
**** florida, if my trip was this week as opposed to next I could attend LTEC and FC... now I get neither... all I can say is that the weather better make up for it.

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
Dang, it's too bad I won't be in Orlando until the 10th >_<
**** florida, if my trip was this week as opposed to next I could attend LTEC and FC... now I get neither... all I can say is that the weather better make up for it.
Make sure you bring shorts :p

Also, I might be moving up by UCF come August, so I expect tons of matches with TNT (or even a spot in the crew :V)

Anther

Smash Champion
I think I might attend the Kinetixs tourney... looks like its really close to where I'll be staying. Don't know about my transportation situation so I might end up needing a ride from someone ^__^??

TedBoosley

Smash Ace
I think I might attend the Kinetixs tourney... looks like its really close to where I'll be staying. Don't know about my transportation situation so I might end up needing a ride from someone ^__^??
Where are you staying?

And yeah, summer rain's something that you gotta deal with here, though it can be nice to cool you off during a blistering 90+ degree day (or an 80 degree night).

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Where are you staying?

And yeah, summer rain's something that you gotta deal with here, though it can be nice to cool you off during a blistering 90+ degree day (or an 80 degree night).
the humidity after words is horrible though :(

Anther

Smash Champion
aww, sounds like fun..can't wait x.x.. I'll find out my exact location later today more than likely.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Shoshone and DBS you guys should get some tally people and come to the North FL tourney 2 and a half hours west of you guys. It'll be me Ram Rice Rook and Boom will all be there helping host the tourney. Soooo come on 2 and a half hours for some good smash tourney.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
Not much happening in here these days, but (not knowing if this is good news or not) our NFL crew just got back from destroying a local tournament an hour from us and to our surprise there were atleast 80 people there....... -_- Where they all came from all the sudden who knows, but after you filter out the smaller kids and the people not interested I feel we found some possible new comers to the smashboards NFL scene and to the technical world of smash. Maybe 30 all in all, but in the next week or 2 (if they are truthful) they will stop lurking the boards and make accounts and post in here soooo have fun FloridaMeisters.

Just thought I would give you guys a heads up. Exarch and Manko that is....

YAY FL FOR REPPIN US AT FCD!!!

GG SFL and CFL!!!!

Top Bottom