• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
YOoo, you guys need more info on WATO????????? to update the crews section? PM me guy!
As vericz noticed, I've been updating the thread recently. Most of which is an update/remodel of the crews section since a lot of the information was outdated by now. Also, there's a section devoted to tracking smashers that are relocating to attend college next semester. If you have any information to add for either of those sections, or for anything else (like a new Wii code) then let me know.

Vericz, PM me WATO's information. As far as I know it's you, Hiroshi, uuaa, and Zoro? It also seems that you're not on the locator...

gophar

Smash Rookie
Out of sheer laziness Ive never had myself added to the list but I think its about time, so if it could be added that would be much appreciated

Orlando gopher Marth; Cpt. Falc; Others

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Is there a skill level involved to be on this list. I'm not terrible or anything, but I'm not like h4x0r. I'd love to be included if that's allowed.

eet

Smash Ace
so myself and Setsuma from Louisiana are going to Orange Beach...I know its not quite FL, but its quite close(a short drive from pensacola i think?). Anyone interested in playing us sometime there?

..we should be there from the Aug 3rd-10th.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Hey, Manko, I'm sorry for all the character changes. This one will be he last for a while, at least until anyone figures out who all is in brawl.

But anyway, here's the business: main Link, secondary Young Link and Game and Watch. Thanks, and again, sorry for the inconvenience.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
ok, I moved both Twilight Showdown 6 & No Johns to the 25th now.

guess which one I'd go to...

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Concerning Crew info:

Derf and Lumbro originally trained me. When I met phanna in Gainesville we were about the same level and went in different directions after I graduated (although still close friends & smash buddies).

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Well I did close down my sig shop for now.

But if X2X is still able to use the one I made for him (which actually has (covered up) nudity) then I think a panty shot is tame enough.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
xyz needs to be on that list.

it goes..
Doc/Captain Falcon/YLink

Top Bottom