• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

falco_4_life

Smash Lord
hey i'm n orlando n i was wondering is there anybody to smash wit.

my mom doesn't wanna take me anywhere so i wanted to know if u could come by here

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Uhh yeah I'm adding you now. This is all in preparation for Brawls possible online..

You'd better prey that online Brawl uses Wii Friend Codes. Otherwise we're gonna have to reregister so many new codes that it won't even be funny.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
Well at least I won't have to write them down. I'd prefer to actually challenge random people as well as track down friends for fights.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
I wouldn't mind any annoyance. I will be happy just to know that Brawl will be online. We must stay optimistic about this information. I don't want to be disappointed in Nintendo.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Well at least I won't have to write them down. I'd prefer to actually challenge random people as well as track down friends for fights.
I think random fights will be the main cause for lag on servers. Unless you can pick random within your own region. If tons of people are playing tons of other people across the country, the server latency will be fatal. I hope this makes sense. (it made sense while I was thinking it)

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
Yeah, well hopefully the ginormous update today had something to do with eventual Online gameplay for the Wii. The only thing we can do is hope and wait. *sugh* Stupid Nintendo and their habit of not releasing information.

ShadowSquall

Smash Journeyman
I'm pretty sure it will be online.. They hinted a lot.... And what a disappointment to have Nintendo's most successful multi-player not have it.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
it better how cool it is to play south FL, tampa, nfl and my crew right from my house....
epic.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
All the FL people's Wii numbers that I've been able to collect are on the first page of this thread.

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
There are actually 7 of us in kissimmee but will be 6 soon cause zoro is moving :(
I'm moving too, on the 18th I'm moving up to Deland (in Volusia county) because of college. I could probably come back for some saturdays, but I've never been to a smash tourney, and my schedule might not be too flexible, who knows.

If you guys set something up, I wouldn't mind tagging along for the thrill of it. Are there any guys in Deland?

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I'm moving too, on the 18th I'm moving up to Deland (in Volusia county) because of college. I could probably come back for some saturdays, but I've never been to a smash tourney, and my schedule might not be too flexible, who knows.

If you guys set something up, I wouldn't mind tagging along for the thrill of it. Are there any guys in Deland?
Fantasia clear out your inbox!!

I go to stetson... this is what I was going to send you
Hey, I go to Stetson... I'll be moving back in around the 19th (after gigabits).

I'm on AIM all the time when at school... but not always around. Look forward to meeting you soon.

Hozart used to go to stetson too, but he transfered. I'm just relieved/glad another smasher is coming to stetson at all.

~Thomas

PS Stetson roxorz my soxorz

PPS Find me on Facebook if you're on stetson's network already... you should be able to recognize which Thomas I am from my picture.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Manko, shame on you and your sig, this is a warning for jooooo. :-( I'm sorry I had to do it, but...

:-(.

I actually came in here to find some posts by MistaRobotnik, but I couldn't track him down.

[edit]
Looks like another mod blasted him.
[/edit]

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
good **** man... that last bit is so true narrate your attacks... it doesn't matter if they know it's coming...they're still gunna get hit. anyway glad I could help a tiny bit for that long *** vid

edit...There is definitely more Monk being spiked in the Uncut Version...

Ballistics

Smash Champion
Forward is the second coming of CHRIST, WHAT! and he makes a mad doobie!!

Hey, heres a new combo video for g&w OMG
http://rapidshare.com/files/49080063/g_wcombo_extended.wmv.html
it's long on purpose.. for lack of g&w combo vids..
a shorter version comes soon.

Streaming
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2re81_bane-disjointed-and-loving-it-exten_videogames
^This video is mad cool, especially the beginning song! I dont even care if your opponents do stupid **** it was awesome. Good edititng!

Sighrax, you are gay and you need to play me before i go back to tallahassee so i can **** your falcon.

DBS, be there soon!

shoshone

Smash Ace
Lol DBS, I got your text. I leave to FSU tommorrow and classes dont start until the 27, so we have to smash bro! I think I know a guy thats bringing his cube. W/e will work something out.

Who do you use DBS?

Top Bottom