• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Thread (Revamp Underway)

Do you want to make this thread relevant again?

• Yes, I've been waiting so long for this day!

Votes: 28 93.3%
  • No, this thread was never used much anyway.

Votes: 1 3.3%
  • I never even knew this thread existed...

Votes: 1 3.3%

• Total voters

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Mwarhead hosts most of the gigabits tourneys. He also posts on the forums under the same username if i'm not mistaken

Scarface

Smash Apprentice
Oops, well I guess I will follow everyone's example...

Scar - Tampa - Luigi, Sheik, Bowser (Phear!)

Metrofan

Smash Cadet
Sigh...So far I've been training with noobs that don't wavedash nor L-Cancel nor Short-Hop etc. I'm getting noobified. I'l just try one more time.

Anyone near Millenia Blvd. in Orlando? I live in front of the Super Target, where Devry unniversity is. PM me if so and let's smash.

Nite

Smash Champion
Rice - Though one of the last to join the crew, he's developed into a beastly Falco. He was originally trained by Nite at INN3, then developed his own play style. He's currently ranked #9 in Florida.
*sheds a tear* So proud of Rice. He's gotten so good over the last year or so.

Drumma_Boi

Smash Ace
HEY ALL MY TRUE FLORIDA BROTHERS!!!!!

North FLorida is finally having a tournament with an awsome location. We have been to other FL tournaments in the past and loved them. So we would like to show all of you guys the same fun and hospitality you have showed us. Hope to see you guys there. Here is a link for your convienience. Thanks in advance!!!

http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=107012

purekorea

Smash Journeyman
Can I add my friend to the smasher list? If so please add..

Mid East-Orlando-Doc13 - Dr. Mario- Zelda/Shiek - Falco

shoshone

Smash Ace
Just so everyone in Tallahassee knows, I am finally in town and settled in. We can begin smashing next week or even earlier if I feel like it. I even got some challengers from FSU.

Anther

Smash Champion
DBS quit being lazy and change your location. First you live in Highland park and try to rep detroit, now you're down in talahassle with the same name/location??? time to at least become TBS, since HPBS wasn't good enough for you.

You'll see.

jk if you're not going to FC we'll have to play when I come down to florida in 3 weeks. My Pika got some of the best in MI last weekend, you should've been there XD.

So... how's the weather =P?? doesn't matter cause I'ma bring the thunder when I come down there, you'll be missing it XD.

D_B_S

Smash Lord
lol yeah my name is TBS now lol

Umm Yeah I'm also settled down in my dorm at FAMU

so just hit me up...I'm very close to FSU

313-727-4099

I'm Darvon

*dancez*

Fantasia

BRoomer
BRoomer
Switch FC
SW-3476-8294-6601
So, I'll just throw this out there even though I'll probably get ROFLed at. Does anyone here play Smash64 or does everyone just SSBM?
To be honest, I prefer SSB64 over SSBM, but I'll play whatever. I don't consider myself to be really good or anything. I've been whipped pretty good by some people, but at least in my small Kissimmee area, I've done some damage. I'm not much of a competitive player, I just do it cause it's fun, like trying out different characters and stuff.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
yo manko can u please edit the info for the noob testament crew:

we have two new members in our crew, XYZ and TheLaw, captain falcon and falco mains respectively

PB&J

Smash Hero
no offense to blade and fenrir,but who cares about zelda...lol..im just joking i started playing with zelda and sheik recently...zelda should be top teir in brawl

Laijin

Smash Hero
Zelda is a beast, mang.
Shes just too good. She counters characters nobody even expects her to be able to counter. xD

Anywayz. I'll Zelda ditto all other Zelda players in FL for the title of "Best Zelda in FL". .

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
wtf is blade of appolo?

Fenrir's the best Zelda in FL as far as I know.
I don't know man. BOA's got a nice Zelda. I'd acctually like to see a Zelda ditto between them. Unfourtunately he doesn't main Zelda anymore (she's still a secondary though, mostly for fighting Jiggs.)

OTRU...

Smash Champion
zelda is lame, i played umbreonmow whos supposed to be the best zelda in the country and he still sucked ***, im not trying to talk thrash but rather emphasize a point---> zelda is not good

Laijin

Smash Hero
zelda is lame, i played umbreonmow whos supposed to be the best zelda in the country and he still sucked ***, im not trying to talk thrash but rather emphasize a point---> zelda is not good
Thats not what UmbreonMow said on the Zelda boards about Pound 2. He was all like "MAH ZELDA ROCKED AT SUM POUND 2!"

Not really his exact words. But i'll quote him for you:
among the other badass things I did at pound 2

-up B to kick combo to kill a falco

-dash attack upair upair upair kick to finish my match vs forwards falco

-won half a dozen teams matches w/ m2k's marth w/ all 8 stock left

-****ed up every marth not named cactuar

-won almost every teams match I played, even with random people I'd never met before

-chaingrabbed a falcon player to 50, then comboing to 110 into a kick from the last throw

**** I make zelda look amazing.

Zelda is a beast mang. She counters people you don't even expect her to be able to stand a chance against. Beyond Fox, Falco and Marth, her match ups are really good. xD

OTRU...

Smash Champion
dang umbreonmow is a hardcore narcissist he loves to talk so much about himself, if only u wouldve seen how bad colbol beat him, after mow gave up his zelda against him he went through the whole cast of characters without beating him once and he talks mad thrash about mad people (among them chu, forward and others)

i 3 stocked him by the way :)

Top Bottom