• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Power Rankings(worst smashers list)

Renth

Smash Hero
if you take anything to heart in the smash world in form of teasing, trash talk, and random verbal ignorances. You are an idiot it's to the point the community has reached a sense of tradition in this sense. Everyone makes fun of everyone and teases them to no end thing is were all friends and no one ever takes it offensively. If anyone was offended by anything i have ever posted on these forums clearly spend too much time on them and need to go for a long walk and realize it's all for laughs.

Physically touching people in some cases is fine there's been times i've randomly lightly pushed other smashers jokingly and they'd give me a light jab back it's all signs of affection and friendlyness. However when someone is sick and laying down to physically harm them in anyway is blatant disrespect for that person who just wants/needs a few moments to themselves. Lucky for most the smash community especially florida is filled with the nicest people you could ever meet and most things go unnoticed, and unargued.

There are definately times though you need to man up and apologize because you went too far. Just because a person doesn't complain about some actions you have to realize that sometimes without noticing right away you could be more and more angering this person or fully losing all respect they ever had for you.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
Fine, i'll grant slapstick is not as humorous to everyone. But it's still hardly comparable to even the most recent gigs tournament by itself.

Now imagine putting up with that every tournament. I'll grant trash talk and occasional teasing, especially since I'm pretty mediocre at this game and make some pretty hilarious mistakes at times, but this isn't trash talk or teasing. It's just cruelty for it's own sake, there's no point to it other than to cause another person pain.
dang bro, just stop being a little ****. you could say the same stuff to and im not going to get hurt. just take that **** or relatiate. but stop crying about it like a *****....peace

oh, and stop fvckign hating on my small tv. its so annoying. everytime i fvcking walk in you bash it on site. shut the fvck up. instead of complaining just bring your own fvcking bigger tv. or just be freakin happy that we have that extra tv, that helps run the tourney smoother...peace

-hiroshi

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
dang bro, just stop being a little ****. you could say the same stuff to and im not going to get hurt. just take that **** or relatiate. but stop crying about it like a *****....peace

oh, and stop fvckign hating on my small tv. its so annoying. everytime i fvcking walk in you bash it on site. shut the fvck up. instead of complaining just bring your own fvcking bigger tv. or just be freakin happy that we have that extra tv, that helps run the tourney smoother...peace

-hiroshi
i <3 your small teevee

Zoro

Smash Champion
I was made fun of in highschool for looking like a girl. Now I headbutt *****es. Moral of the story, shave your head.

edit:
because if you have hair it cushions the blow, just thought I'd clear that up.

lolz dude I wanna shave my head now

catobates

Smash Cadet
So yea... not to rudely interrupt whatever the hell is going on... I was wondering if anyone lives near the Crystal River/Inverness/WildWood/Floral City/Brooksville area... because, I'd like to play someone... anyone, who isn't my friends who I pwn without remorse. Not that I mind playing them, I love it, but anyways.

catobates

Smash Cadet
XD! You're lucky you live in Orlando :p Orlando is like, the smash capital of Florida... well, at least in compare to here... anyone who plays sucks soooo much... even my best competition (whom I 3 and 4 stock normally) beats everyone who plays in this area.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
So yea... not to rudely interrupt whatever the hell is going on... I was wondering if anyone lives near the Crystal River/Inverness/WildWood/Floral City/Brooksville area... because, I'd like to play someone... anyone, who isn't my friends who I pwn without remorse. Not that I mind playing them, I love it, but anyways.
dude

check your PM's

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
I bet no one knew Rohins is Vin Diesel's stunt double. <3 Rohins
I thought vin diesel was rohin's stunt double...

There are definately times though you need to man up and apologize because you went too far. Just because a person doesn't complain about some actions you have to realize that sometimes without noticing right away you could be more and more angering this person or fully losing all respect they ever had for you.
And that line was crossed when people started being *******s in person because of miguel's voice. People can talk **** all they want, I do, they do, but being ***** in person to me because I'm miguel's friend isn't friendly bull****tery and well past what I'm willing to put up with.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
And that line was crossed when people started being *******s in person because of miguel's voice. People can talk **** all they want, I do, they do, but being ***** in person to me because I'm miguel's friend isn't friendly bull****tery and well past what I'm willing to put up with.
You and your friends talk trash and taunt people who are playing against Dguy. I know because you were talking mad **** to me when I was playing Dguy a tourney or 2 ago. If you don't want people to be ***** to you maybe you shouldn't be a **** either.

dguy6789

Smash Lord
Alright guys, that is enough. I think everybody gets the picture by now. Bifocals and Miguel have obviously pissed you guys off a bit and you guys have let them know that. Both sides are clear on that. Bifocals and Miguel will try harder from now on not to offend. You guys can give them the chance to change things around. There is nothing to be gained from all this bashing. Some of you may be joking, some of you may not be, either way.

Chill.

And yes, I am a saint, thanks for asking.

Zoro

Smash Champion
No that would actually make you the best of something

You could use it for both 1 and 12 Im the best of the worst smashers as in better than the other 11 or higher ranked. That would be kind of cool in a way so no lol.

Caaaaaash mooooooney!

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
wtf

theres no point to that

i want UP

not DOWN

lime i 4 stocked you when i was ten times worse then i currently am now.ill take your spot if i want

son
Yeah, but this is a list of the worst smashers so going further away from the #1 spot means you're better.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
wow i was readin this thread and theres alot of anger goin around...but **** no 1 really likes my name :0( buts its funny..i just smashed a girl a few days ago and i found out she has a 6 month son..lol my name make perfect sence....and i got the video to prove it yay

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Warning! The last reply to this thread was posted several months ago. Please make sure you are not unnecessarily bumping this thread before replying.
Surely the brawl players weren't around for the hilarity that is the FL worst smashers PR.

We need one of these for brawl.

Pritch

Smash Lord
I missed this the last time around, but I totally remember that dude telling DF about jiggs's rest. Funny ****.

In fact, no2 and no1 on this list will probably forever be 2 of my top 3 least favorite smashers (if you can even refer to them as such with a straight face).

And lol at the cash mooney quotes. A-L is too beast.

Top Bottom