• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Power Rankings(worst smashers list)

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
**** you Handorin.
I'm ****ing serious when I said I was gonna shank the hell out of you when I see you.
wait a min.....

did Handorin shank Laijin?

OMFG THATS AMAZING FUNNYTIME!

there is almost nothing funnier than shanking someone.

ps i hope u aint talkin about cut shank.

Renth

Smash Hero
1. Miguel - i don't know who you are but your a squeeky annoying kid so you suck
2. Bifocals - Avoid me at all costs i don't like you
3. Cash Mooney - Should be ranked 1st because everyone in state and OOS know about how terrible he is at this game.
4. Fyrewolf - you john too much noob
5. Smash Your Mom - Change your name
6. Hiroshi - John master? "i suck at this game" comes pouring out of your mouth not after a match but during it.
7. Doodah - Arrogant **** head who runs around telling people they suck and has terrible opinions about who's good and who isn't and sticks to those opinions as if they were facts.
8. Hungrybox - is over rated and is a campy asshat
9. Dooder - you expect to do well with a ******** name?
10. C Stick King - i imagine you make Marth look like an amazing character.
11. Rx - go play someone good for awhile
12. Lime - ... I like limes... so after i MM you i'll eat you.

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
Probably because the only way he can feel good about himself is by being an ******* and flinging out ridiculous insults over the internet. Or he's just an *** but too scared to say it to everyone's face but wants to say it anyway.

Renth

Smash Hero
Probably because the only way he can feel good about himself is by being an ******* and flinging out ridiculous insults over the internet. Or he's just an *** but too scared to say it to everyone's face but wants to say it anyway.
everything listed above i will say to peoples faces especially yours. I really don't like you and before you think you know me or have figured me out you could not be more wrong kid. If by being an ******* translates to stating facts then yes i flung ridiculous insults all over this internet because you know smash forums is the entire internet.

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
You side with people who call my friend a *** because his voice isn't as deep as theirs, I consider your hatred a sign that I'm headed in the right direction.

I would be concerned if I WASN'T pissing off racists, trolls and idiots. Whether you think someones beneath you because their skin is too light or too dark or because their voice is too high, it doesn't matter to me. You're all the same, just sad little fools too weak to actually bother with knowing someone and too stupid to realise that nobody is impressed by pretending to be a badass on the internet.

[edit]

Lets take that a step further. Next time your at a Gigabits tournament you can hit me three times. We'll see how it feels for you to really cause someone pain instead of just talking about it on the internet. If one is satisfying then the real thing must be even better.

How do you think it will feel to make me bleed? Will the first punch be enough or will you need the other two? Do you think there will be some set number which satisfies your desire to hurt another person or is it more the cumulative effect of causing someone pain?

If none of that then why bother at all? If the second is not more satisfying than the first, or if the first does not satisfy at all then what would be gained from a fourth, fifth, or fiftieth?

Zoro

Smash Champion
You side with people who call my friend a *** because his voice isn't as deep as theirs, I consider your hatred a sign that I'm headed in the right direction.

I would be concerned if I WASN'T pissing off racists, trolls and idiots. Whether you think someones beneath you because their skin is too light or too dark or because their voice is too high, it doesn't matter to me. You're all the same, just sad little fools too weak to actually bother with knowing someone and too stupid to realise that nobody is impressed by pretending to be a badass on the internet.

[edit]

Lets take that a step further. Next time your at a Gigabits tournament you can hit me three times. We'll see how it feels for you to really cause someone pain instead of just talking about it on the internet. If one is satisfying then the real thing must be even better.

How do you think it will feel to make me bleed? Will the first punch be enough or will you need the other two? Do you think there will be some set number which satisfies your desire to hurt another person or is it more the cumulative effect of causing someone pain?

If none of that then why bother at all? If the second is not more satisfying than the first, or if the first does not satisfy at all then what would be gained from a fourth, fifth, or fiftieth?
Chill dude no ones gonna frikin punch you

Renth

Smash Hero

[edit]

. If one is satisfying then the real thing must be even better.

You have got to be the most pathetic human being i have ever met the only reason i don't like you is because you told someone to go die in a fire a very strong pet peeve of mine. I'm not trying to pretend to be a badass on the internet you idiotic tool What's with this fighting crap? If your really offended by what's said on an internet forum maybe you should go outside for a little while. Since when have i ever said anyone is lower than me wow you take everything waayyyy too seriously notice: your the only person who got offened by the list i wrote because everyone IRL knows i'm a super nice guy you tard. I'm in no way racist, a troll, or an idiot. If your truely this offended excuse me as i go laugh my *** off.
[\QUOTE]

When did i ever say i was going to harm someone physically? At most i told you to avoid me that doesn't translate to i wanna punch you.

Whats that suppose to mean? who's your friend i never said anything about them not hitting puberty and what hatred dude your messed up in the head

vericz

Smash Champion
This list is for fun come on guys chill, you dont like each other, fine, stay away from each other. No need for verbal threats and ****.

Have fun and no warlock punching bifocals, renth!!

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
Whats that suppose to mean? who's your friend i never said anything about them not hitting puberty and what hatred dude your messed up in the head
Then I owe you an apology for a serious misunderstanding, I thought you were siding with the brickheads calling squeeks a *** and a ****** for his voice which is actually like that as a side-effect of being on ADHD meds for too long, and hence the reason I take such offense at people trying to start **** about it.

The punch thing is to make a point, I figured everyone here would be old enough to remember babylon 5 but apparently I'm the only scifi nerd in the room.

vericz

Smash Champion
Then I owe you an apology for a serious misunderstanding, I thought you were siding with the brickheads calling squeeks a *** and a ****** for his voice which is actually like that as a side-effect of being on ADHD meds for too long, and hence the reason I take such offense at people trying to start **** about it.

The punch thing is to make a point, I figured everyone here would be old enough to remember babylon 5 but apparently I'm the only scifi nerd in the room.
Aww man, we are all nerds but you are like steps above, no offense, Im a nerd too lol.

chaddd

Smash Lord
Renth, the next chaddd?
F*** THAT NO ONE CAN BE A BIGGER JERK THAN ME.

Besides, Renth owns. Everything he said is backed by my 100% Renth-is-better-than-you-guarantee. Ganondorf players rule.

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th

bro stop being so lame gah. man up. freaking bifocals is the only one on here getting mad at anything. chillax my *****. these lists are all in good fun. im on the list as well if you havent noticed, but they dont mean real harm to us. its jokes man, its jokes...peace

-hiroshi

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise

Aren't you the one that pushed me off the ledge when I was laying down outside gigabits that one tournament?

And Laijin, you should be glad GA doesn't have a list. I imagine you'd be up there with Best101 and others of course.
XD

Laijin

Smash Hero
Aren't you the one that pushed me off the ledge when I was laying down outside gigabits that one tournament?

And Laijin, you should be glad GA doesn't have a list. I imagine you'd be up there with Best101 and others of course.
XD
lawwlz.
I would be for what I do on the boards(as well as Chaddd and among other people as well).

But in terms of skill at the game. I don't see why I would end up on there :\
Since I am pretty sure there are a lot far worst smashers than me in GA.

Zoro

Smash Champion
lawwlz.
I would be for what I do on the boards(as well as Chaddd and among other people as well).

The list for the most part has nothing to do with skill
with the exception of cstick, fyre and dooder those guys are just bad.

Prac352

Smash Lord
lawwlz.

There are an awful lot of people better than you too . . .

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
It was a rhetorical question more trying to drive at the point that you're the one who's prone to random acts of violence/unkindness. Let's not be hypocritical here.

How many people do you have to knock off of walls until you begin to feel good about yourself?

Ignoring the fact that I had a headache and was beginning to feel sick (which is why I was laying down) I have not mentioned it. It was probably the most unfriendly any single smasher has ever been to me. Trash talking is fine. Teasing is fine. But you physically pushed me, and I've never known any contact with smashers which has not been friendly. I haven't mentioned it because sometimes you have to let things go.

Grow up.

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
So intentional verbal harassment is fine by you but an otherwise humorous physical interaction that was accidentally cruel because you weren't feeling well is violent and unkind.

That's a very interesting way to draw a line in the sand.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
So intentional verbal harassment is fine by you but an otherwise humorous physical interaction that was accidentally cruel because you weren't feeling well is violent and unkind.

That's a very interesting way to draw a line in the sand.
I don't remember him ever saying it was fine by him. I'm pretty sure by calling you hypocritical he was implying BOTH actions are wrong. And come on, you're saying it was a "humorous physical interaction"? What's to say other people weren't trying to be humorous with their "verbal interactions" and you just took it the wrong way?

Shadowex3

Smash Apprentice
Fine, i'll grant slapstick is not as humorous to everyone. But it's still hardly comparable to even the most recent gigs tournament by itself.

Rx said:
And Bifocals is gay for that other weird kid that he hangs around with the weird voice.
h1roshi said:
that's bifocals gurlfriend dressed up as some dood. or maybe he's just plain gay. but wait, who would be the *****, i mean they're both looking like they'd be the females in a gay relationship...peace

-hiroshi
_______
Now imagine putting up with that every tournament. I'll grant trash talk and occasional teasing, especially since I'm pretty mediocre at this game and make some pretty hilarious mistakes at times, but this isn't trash talk or teasing. It's just cruelty for it's own sake, there's no point to it other than to cause another person pain.

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Fine, i'll grant slapstick is not as humorous to everyone. But it's still hardly comparable to even the most recent gigs tournament by itself.

Now imagine putting up with that every tournament. I'll grant trash talk and occasional teasing, especially since I'm pretty mediocre at this game and make some pretty hilarious mistakes at times, but this isn't trash talk or teasing. It's just cruelty for it's own sake, there's no point to it other than to cause another person pain.
You're acting as if you're the only one who's ever been made fun of. That's ridiculous. And seriously, "cruelty for its own sake"? You have to joking! They're obviously just messin' around, they don't actually mean any harm by it. It sucks that you WERE hurt by it, but I seriously doubt that was their intention. Just strike back with your own jokes next time, instead of waiting to complain on Smashboards.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
I was made fun of in highschool for looking like a girl. Now I headbutt *****es. Moral of the story, shave your head.

edit:
because if you have hair it cushions the blow, just thought I'd clear that up.

Top Bottom