• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Florida Power Rankings(worst smashers list)

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
We used to have an mIRC channel for FL, but something happened to it.
Those were the good 'ol days. The server was "lost" and after a while, everyone stopped going. So there was no reason to continue it. It was a fun way to pass the time.

We did have a Vent channel for about two weeks,... but the only people ever on were mysel,f Afro(leh), Monk, and Garbanzo with a little bit of fearless here or there. But eventually, everyone stopped logging on to that too, except it died much faster than the IRC.

hungrybox

Smash Legend
Orlando, FL (walking distance from the Loop)
Those were the good 'ol days. The server was "lost" and after a while, everyone stopped going. So there was no reason to continue it. It was a fun way to pass the time.

We did have a Vent channel for about two weeks,... but the only people ever on were mysel,f Afro(leh), Monk, and Garbanzo with a little bit of fearless here or there. But eventually, everyone stopped logging on to that too, except it died much faster than the IRC.
i made the vent channel

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
lol at mooney, isn't he the one who got ditched when he tried to bum a ride and didn't have gas money?

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Yep that was me.

I was pretty sure I told the dude I didn't have any mooney. Oh wellz.

Lol at billy mays. Isn't he that guy whos been failing at selling stuff for 10+ years?
Why would $mooney lack mooney? freeloader =(

yeah, and he still gets hired. but you know all about that

Anonymous.

Smash Lord

Orfn

Smash Apprentice
Mooney, arguing on the internet is like entering the Special Olympics.

Even if you win you're still ********.

lime_backwards

Smash Lord
So,... I should move up the list seeing as I don't play much and loose the grand majority of any matches I play whether they be tourney, friendly, melee, or brawl...

But yeah, I'm still horrible at these games. I've also chosen the Captain as my Brawl main.... fun times.

Smash your MoM

Smash Ace
i think i should be the best in FL do to the fact that i held my own vs. da shizwiz and KeepSpeedN

if u never seen or heard bout it than u live under a rock here is the link..

Smash Your Mom (Doc) Vs Da ShizWiz (Falco) And KeepSpeedN (Sheik)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxkr4wS7XqY

it was close i had them both down 1 stock..i want the rematch Shiz And SpeedN

IT IS KNOWN AS THE BEST FIGHT IN THE WORLD!!!

Top Bottom