• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Master Raven

Smash Master
I usually use Soulseek, but I sometimes use torrents if it's a lot easier or if I wanna download discographies.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
So are PR gonna be updated after this gigs? Or next one?

Last PR was made after October Gigs.

Now, after

November Gigs
December Gigs
and January Gigs

We will be making a new PR.

And you will see it in the first week of february. (hopefully)

And if you place well at this next gigs, we will rank you high because your last two gigs placings were 5th and 3rd.

And RedHalberd wouldn't get on the PR if he WON next gigs.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Sooooooooo since ECRC Circuits are 2 far away for most of us... I was thinking about starting a FL circuit or possibly southern regional circuit.... Any1 down for the idea?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
If anyone wants a NAUGHTY SNEAK PREVIEW of the PR's

just find the results for December and November Gigs,

Average the player's scores, and then guess how they will do in January Gigs and average that together with the first two.

Obvious Example:

Afro Thunder

November Gigs: 2nd
December Gigs: 2nd (counts as getting first for all practical purposes)
January Gigs: (???? Probably 1st)

I would say that unless Afro places inconsistently low at this next Gigs, (3rd or lower) he is probably going to be the top spot on the PR.

Opposite end of the spectrum example:

RedHalberd:

November Gigs: DNA
December Gigs: DNA
January Gigs: ????

RedHalberd will not be considered for the PR except in extreme circumstances (like if he 3-stocked Afro, Seibrik, Co18 and more every match and his power level exceeded 9000)

CO18

Smash Hero
If anyone wants a NAUGHTY SNEAK PREVIEW of the PR's

just find the results for December and November Gigs,

Average the player's scores, and then guess how they will do in January Gigs and average that together with the first two.

Obvious Example:

Afro Thunder

November Gigs: 2nd
December Gigs: 2nd (counts as getting first for all practical purposes)
January Gigs: (???? Probably 1st)

I would say that unless Afro places inconsistently low at this next Gigs, (3rd or lower) he is probably going to be the top spot on the PR.

Opposite end of the spectrum example:

RedHalberd:

November Gigs: DNA
December Gigs: DNA
January Gigs: ????

RedHalberd will not be considered for the PR except in extreme circumstances (like if he 3-stocked Afro, Seibrik, Co18 and more every match and his power level exceeded 9000)
Lmao, Dang. Why yall have to hate on halberd like that lol. Hes really good, youll see when he makes it to a tourney eventually....

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
....what?

Power Rankings have always used tournament results.

At this stage in Florida Brawl's life, the only consistent tournament that gets all of Florida is Gigs, so that's the series that we mainly use.

No one disputes that.

Life After Death

Smash Champion
the list was always 50% bias(panelist dont caring or sucking thier d1cks or other peoples ****) 50% tourney results. so u can say its both.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
That's why we keep the # of panelists down. More panelists = more bias.

Our current panelists never make any biased posts or arguments in our private discussion forum.

Even though all of us say hilariously biased things when we post here on Smashboards.

Edit: There's a good reason Chops isn't a panelist. :):):)

T3h Albino

Smash Master
That's why we keep the # of panelists down. More panelists = more bias.

Our current panelists never make any biased posts or arguments in our private discussion forum.

Even though all of us say hilariously biased things when we post here on Smashboards.

Edit: There's a good reason Chops isn't a panelist. :):):)
because you're trying to keep da man down :lick:

Life After Death

Smash Champion
i know cuz i use tourney results instead of being bias lol.

theres a good reason i didnt decide to be panelist and quit the game. cuz afro and seibrik woulda just booted u and gmoney out of the panelist lol unless u wanted to challenge me at arguing about it and lose.

PR are decided on the tourneys where the top 3 attends the most and by the number of how many times the same players has done vs them. but gigs is the only big brawl tourney nowadays so NOW its actually good to sue gigs to heavily determine PR. the tourney where chu went should be used too zp and gigs.

Top Bottom