• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
So my next tourney will have 2 be July 14th... the same day as SKTAR if anyone wants 2 come.

I have Reflex's interest... & with that will come AL & GA.

:sonic:

Who all is comin?

:phone:

Snipa4800

Smash Lord
Yo , 2link busted into zp with a crowbar the other night stole all their **** and shanked 3 people. They didn't take too kindly to it so they banned him.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
He's reassessing the situation, but afaik yes. I'm going to forgive him for this regardless of whether he reconsiders the ban or not, but I'm never going to forget how little value he places in people who've been giving that place business for several years.

:rosalina:

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Snipa as hilarious as that is, I'm afraid I can't laugh about this right now. I'm afraid 8bit will have to find his own ride to tournaments now unless the owner changes his mind. I'll still show up to David's whenever.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Snipa as hilarious as that is, I'm afraid I can't laugh about this right now. I'm afraid 8bit will have to find his own ride to tournaments now unless the owner changes his mind. I'll still show up to David's whenever.

Welcome to my world Garret. Doesn't it suck when bad things happen to you when you did nothing wrong? And then you try to defend yourself and it doesn't work?

I'm sorry this happened to you. I hope you'll be un banned soon. And Leo knows nobody here is a "thug" right? XD

Exdeath

Smash Master
After reading through this, it occurred to me that under my general understanding of the criteria for "acting white," 2link is one of the whitest people I've met.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
Adam, basically Travis is accusing Me, DC, Tony and Brandon of stealing a 360 copy of Marvel without any proof lol. As a result of us happening to be there last night despite years of attendance, he's banned us.

It feels so wrong to read that ^lol, especially the bolded.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I like how Garret is probably the nicest guy in the SFL scene and yet he's the one that gets the boot. (Not patronizing the BB group, they're legit too).

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

8Bitman

Smash Master
I wouldn't defend you because you have given me rides, or you being banned means you could never bring me again, I would straight up defend you because you couldn't hurt a fly Garret.

His logic is nearly ********, and while I understand what DC said and how he's set on his decision whether it's Gopher logic or not, I hate that this is happening to you guys.

Maybe it's cuz you're black... IDK but this kinda upset me... BULL SH**!

ALSO BTW, XALTIS, YOU SUCK, I AM BETTER THAN YOU, YOU'RE ONLY "GOOD" CUZ YOU USE HIGH TIERS... DJ JACK IS BETTER! I STILL LOVE YOU DOE!

8Bitman

Smash Master
Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv x2 post cuz this shee is da shee!!!!! Vvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv

i like how garret is probably the nicest guy in the sfl scene and yet he's the one that gets the boot. (not patronizing the bb group, they're legit too).

I don't want to live on this planet anymore

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Don't worry 2link I gots plenty of wigs and we can just put it on you do your make up and they won't recognize you one bit :) they don't seem tooooo bright~

If not....:( I don't wanna go anymore with out you T_T you're nicer than I am!

:phone:

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Honestly, a cage and lock for a game console sounds better than an expensive 500 dolla security camera.

And it is wrongful to accuse someone who has been loyal to the place since 09'.

Reserve my foot, it's a foolish act and he knows it.

Top Bottom