• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
Oh well that makes more sense then. I can understand that. I'm like uh... I think 2-1 or something with 8bit and always place better. I am better than 8bit and have proof. I REALLY don't think Falco vs Rob is THAT good for Falco. Not saying it isn't in his favor. Pretty sure I've beaten Kyon every time I face him and always place better than him at NLL. That's proof enough that I'm better than both of them. What proof do you have that Mampam is better than me? I'd say were even.
Head to head =/= being better than somebody, though. You have winning record over 8bitman...k. That is probably ROB's hardest or 2nd hardest MU. "You place better" isn't a valid argument because placings don't matter, it's who you beat. You haven't beat anybody he hasn't (that he's played), and his win on me is more recent and he still does really well against me, Seibrik, and Shaky. You do well against Shaky too, but you don't do **** vs me/seibrik. IMO DJ Jack is better than you as well. I prefer his style to yours.

You have beat Kyon, yeah, but you don't stack up as well against the people that Kyon does. He gets close to beating HRNut multiple times, has a winning record over me, and has beat others as well (Don't know names per-say since I don't look at CFL results often enough). Mampam consistently places top 2 in CFL only losing to HRNut and Ryo sometimes. He just came off a GF where he beat Ryo twice. That's pretty damn good. He also has beat Seibrik multiple times, which you haven't accomplished once. He also beat Nick Riddle, but you have done that as well. He is more consistent than you and actually enters more than once every 2 months. Playing consistently is sorta important when it comes to these types of things because you have to look at results of yours from this month, then like a tournament 2 months ago, then 4 months ago, while we can look at Mampam's much more recently and much more frequently.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Head to head =/= being better than somebody, though. You have winning record over 8bitman...k. That is probably ROB's hardest or 2nd hardest MU. "You place better" isn't a valid argument because placings don't matter, it's who you beat. You haven't beat anybody he hasn't (that he's played), and his win on me is more recent and he still does really well against me, Seibrik, and Shaky. You do well against Shaky too, but you don't do **** vs me/seibrik. IMO DJ Jack is better than you as well. I prefer his style to yours.

You have beat Kyon, yeah, but you don't stack up as well against the people that Kyon does. He gets close to beating HRNut multiple times, has a winning record over me, and has beat others as well (Don't know names per-say since I don't look at CFL results often enough). Mampam consistently places top 2 in CFL only losing to HRNut and Ryo sometimes. He just came off a GF where he beat Ryo twice. That's pretty damn good. He also has beat Seibrik multiple times, which you haven't accomplished once. He also beat Nick Riddle, but you have done that as well. He is more consistent than you and actually enters more than once every 2 months. Playing consistently is sorta important when it comes to these types of things because you have to look at results of yours from this month, then like a tournament 2 months ago, then 4 months ago, while we can look at Mampam's much more recently and much more frequently.
WHAAAA??? what are you talking about? I don't do good against you? I beat you before wtf. I do good against Seibrik too. Because you prefer someone's style over mine doesn't mean they are better. I also beat HRnut last time I faced him. How are people more consistent than me? Only because they enter more tourneys than me? I just disproved everything you said lol.

It's occasionally serious.

Mostly xaltis.
I'm usually trolling a lot in this thread. You should learn what your talking about. XD

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
From my perspective, it's mostly people giving you something reasonable and you thinking it's trolling.

And it's also the other way around too.

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
WHAAAA??? what are you talking about? I don't do good against you? I beat you before wtf. I do good against Seibrik too. Because you prefer someone's style over mine doesn't mean they are better. I also beat HRnut last time I faced him. How are people more consistent than me? Only because they enter more tourneys than me? I just disproved everything you said lol.
Damn, you beat me when I was sleep deprived? Good ****! You do....OK against Seibrik at best. I mean you don't get bodied by him, which is good. I prefer DJ Jack's style and you are both pretty damn even in skill (You guys beat/lose to the same players pretty much) so I think he is better because his style would work against more people. Again, just an opinion since you two are super even. You beat HRNut? I dont' remember, but good **** anyway.

Also, if people enter more tournaments than you and are consistently around the same level/slightly better results wise, yeah I consider them better. If I quit for 6 months I couldn't say **** about people being worse than me because I don't have recent results to back it up. It doesn't matter than you beat me like a year ago because it isn't relevant to the current data anymore. Unless you both played the same person recently, things are really hard to judge, which is why it is hard to judge who is better, hence the reason that EVERYTHING IN MY POST IS AN OPINION SO YOU ACTUALLY CAN'T ARGUE AGAINST IT!

**** you, I win, suck my **** *****.

inb4idon'tactuallywin

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Damn, you beat me when I was sleep deprived? Good ****!
JOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHNNNNNNNNNNNNSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

You do....OK against Seibrik at best. I mean you don't get bodied by him, which is good. I prefer DJ Jack's style and you are both pretty damn even in skill (You guys beat/lose to the same players pretty much) so I think he is better because his style would work against more people. Again, just an opinion since you two are super even. You beat HRNut? I dont' remember, but good **** anyway.
Glad you finally understand that. See? Easy.

Also, if people enter more tournaments than you and are consistently around the same level/slightly better results wise, yeah I consider them better. If I quit for 6 months I couldn't say **** about people being worse than me because I don't have recent results to back it up. It doesn't matter than you beat me like a year ago because it isn't relevant to the current data anymore. Unless you both played the same person recently, things are really hard to judge, which is why it is hard to judge who is better, hence the reason that EVERYTHING IN MY POST IS AN OPINION SO YOU ACTUALLY CAN'T ARGUE AGAINST IT!
That's what I was asking. You could have just said a simple yes. LOL. So basically I proved you wrong on things and others were opinions. I'll take this win.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
As an owner of all of the consoles I'm interested in everyone's conference

Can't wait to get home and read up on what happened today

:phone:

Player-3

Smash Hero
mother ****ing animal crossing 3DS mah *****s we gonna go in hard in the da ****in paint on that ****

****ing swimming and pullin weeds making MAD bank all up in tom nooks ****

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Bro, I honestly have heard nothing from you... almost ever.

Thats ridiculous i have been doing well in CFL and dominating my " Swamp ***** Scrub Stompings" I might not be the best player but i at least keep up with results in my state. Yes even most new players i can give you results for. For you to not even consider me an up and coming player is your opinion but my results show improvement.

Who have you beaten/almost beaten on our PR? Not being a ****, serious question.

You haven't beat anybody of note in FL ever.
I am not sure what of note means but here are my wins. I am pretty sure Kyon is of note seeing as he beats you. Next time you want to talk about what i have done take your time and look it up or dont post on it simple as that.

Here is a list of all players that have achived something of "note" that i have beaten in a serious set.

Here are my most notable wins.

Vs Kyon :peach: x3 (He is current PR and a top 5 peach)
Vs GDX :wario: x2 (Former FL PR player)
Vs HRNUT :lucario: (This was an MM, HRNUT is currently PR)
HungryBox :dedede: (Former FL PR)
Mink :jigglypuff: x~12 (Top 5 Jigglypuff BBR member)
Renki :sheik: (Former top 5 shiek)
Poltergust :yoshi2: (Current TX PR,Top 5 yoshi, BBR member)
Crifer :fox: / :dk2: x2 (Ranked German player)
Trump :fox: (Former Top 5 fox)
PikaPika :pikachu2: (Current PR Up state NY, Former top 5 pikachu)
Ryo :samus2: (This was an MM Ryo is currently PR)
C.J. :marth: x3 (BBR member)

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I think he really meant recent things, although he said ever

you shouldnt include me though I wasnt PR when you beat me. I wasn't even considered close to PR back then cause I didnt practice :laugh:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Sony did good with Assassin's Creed 3 GOW and Last of us. Only reason why it's 2nd best.

Nintendo>Sony>UBI>EA>Microsoft.

Look at the tags.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
I am not sure what of note means but here are my wins. I am pretty sure Kyon is of note seeing as he beats you. Next time you want to talk about what i have done take your time and look it up or dont post on it simple as that.

Here is a list of all players that have achived something of "note" that i have beaten in a serious set.

Here are my most notable wins.

Vs Kyon :peach: x3 (He is current PR and a top 5 peach)
Vs GDX :wario: x2 (Former FL PR player)
Vs HRNUT :lucario: (This was an MM, HRNUT is currently PR)
HungryBox :dedede: (Former FL PR)
Mink :jigglypuff: x~12 (Top 5 Jigglypuff BBR member)
Renki :sheik: (Former top 5 shiek)
Poltergust :yoshi2: (Current TX PR,Top 5 yoshi, BBR member)
Crifer :fox: / :dk2: x2 (Ranked German player)
Trump :fox: (Former Top 5 fox)
PikaPika :pikachu2: (Current PR Up state NY, Former top 5 pikachu)
Ryo :samus2: (This was an MM Ryo is currently PR)
C.J. :marth: x3 (BBR member)
Being in the BBR doesn't actually mean anything in terms of skill.
Also, beating things like Nick's Lucario, and Ryo's Samus doesn't mean ****. Beat people's mains.
Also, when are these wins from? Anything recent at all?

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
mine was february - may of 2011. I remember cause it was a WATO before juan went to UF but after MLG DC when i picked him up

Wumbo105

Smash Ace
It pains me to no end being stuck here. I felt very involved in the scene before summer started and now I feel like a forcefield has been put between me and the peeps due to my awkward location for the time being.
I'm still going to try my absolute hardest to attend at least 1 event in SFL. I might encounter some more issues since i just got hired for a summer job. I still need Brawl in mah blood!

:phone:

Top Bottom