• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Top players in FL?

ESAM
MVD/NickRiddle/Ryo/Seibrik/Mampam/HRNut/Shaky
8-bitman/GOG/ScaryLB/Kyon/Trump/2DJeff

Each section not in order. No offense to Mink, but no.

I feel slighted. Then again you did not even put Xaltis on this list.

Regardless when meet Gog i want an MM same with 8-bit.

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
Lol are you serious. You quoted a post from another thread from over a week ago about who Justin thinks are top players and then say you feel slighted?

Neither me or Taylor are on that list and I can tell you that I don't feel slighted in the least and I'm pretty sure he doesn't care. So you shouldn't either. Just focus on getting better

:phone:

Xaltis

Smash Hero
Lol are you serious. You quoted a post from another thread from over a week ago about who Justin thinks are top players and then say you feel slighted?

Neither me or Taylor are on that list and I can tell you that I don't feel slighted in the least and I'm pretty sure he doesn't care. So you shouldn't either. Just focus on getting better

Meh nothing new to me with this treatment lol. I am one of the state's top players. This is what's going to happen if I'm not on the PR. I'll just become the PR slayer again if I decide to play and ruin everyone's PR for them. Did it twice now, I'll do it again.

lol @ Riddle. I'm better than 8bit, Gog, Kyon, Trump, 2DJeff, Ed. Not sure where your logic is coming from. I'm tied with Mampam so can't really say much about that.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR

is that really a question?

you should not worry about what i care about.

10getonthislist

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
but I do worry when up and coming players worry about the wrong things. It impedes their progress and they get better slower

I'm not saying that you shouldn't aspire to be a top player but you shouldn't care that justin didn't think you are. Get better and it'll prove itself to everyone not just him

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
but I do worry when up and coming players worry about the wrong things. It impedes their progress and they get better slower

I'm not saying that you shouldn't aspire to be a top player but you shouldn't care that justin didn't think you are. Get better and it'll prove itself to everyone not just him

It bothered me enough to post it here. I though it was interesting. There is so much talent in this state.

Its not a big deal like you said all just need to do is get better. But taking 15 sec out of my day to post is not going to have that big an effect.

Also i dont think i am good. I am like the #3 or 4 falco behind good players. I know where i stand

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'm pretty good too. I'm able to take games and/or beat people on that list.

None of that matters because I main Marvel now.

Pretty much lol.

I'm so hyped to continue using my main of AE. It's something I should've stuck to years ago when I tried.

Whoever is in my room for CEO should bring setups for 360. I'll try to bring 2 myself

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I feel slighted. Then again you did not even put Xaltis on this list.

Regardless when meet Gog i want an MM same with 8-bit.
You haven't beat anybody of note in FL ever. That is why you weren't on the list. You don't take the tier 1s to last hit, which people in tier 2 have (Gog almost beats MVD, 8bitman can beat me, etc.).

I respect you like hell because you created a scene out of nothing and are improving as the best player in your region with nobody else really to compare to. If you had consistent high level practice you would definitely better. However, you don't...so as of now you aren't. I am impressed that you beat all the Pikachus, though.

Meh nothing new to me with this treatment lol. I am one of the state's top players. This is what's going to happen if I'm not on the PR. I'll just become the PR slayer again if I decide to play and ruin everyone's PR for them. Did it twice now, I'll do it again.

lol @ Riddle. I'm better than 8bit, Gog, Kyon, Trump, 2DJeff, Ed. Not sure where your logic is coming from. I'm tied with Mampam so can't really say much about that.
You hadn't entered a tournament in a long time so he didn't put you. Same with Red Halberd/D-torr, he pretty much thinks that you play LoL (Which is true, it is your main game) and Halberd/D-torr play Marvel, because they do.

IMO you aren't better than 8bit, you just have a gdlk MU vs him. I would say Kyon is better than you as well, and you are better than Gog. Some of the other ones are close, like Ed and Trump. Mampam is better than you, though.

Xaltis

Smash Hero
You hadn't entered a tournament in a long time so he didn't put you. Same with Red Halberd/D-torr, he pretty much thinks that you play LoL (Which is true, it is your main game) and Halberd/D-torr play Marvel, because they do.

IMO you aren't better than 8bit, you just have a gdlk MU vs him. I would say Kyon is better than you as well, and you are better than Gog. Some of the other ones are close, like Ed and Trump. Mampam is better than you, though.
Oh well that makes more sense then. I can understand that. I'm like uh... I think 2-1 or something with 8bit and always place better. I am better than 8bit and have proof. I REALLY don't think Falco vs Rob is THAT good for Falco. Not saying it isn't in his favor. Pretty sure I've beaten Kyon every time I face him and always place better than him at NLL. That's proof enough that I'm better than both of them. What proof do you have that Mampam is better than me? I'd say were even.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
It bothered me enough to post it here. I though it was interesting. There is so much talent in this state.

Its not a big deal like you said all just need to do is get better. But taking 15 sec out of my day to post is not going to have that big an effect.

Also i dont think i am good. I am like the #3 or 4 falco behind good players. I know where i stand
Bro, I honestly have heard nothing from you... almost ever.
Who have you beaten/almost beaten on our PR? Not being a ****, serious question.
Link me to results that aren't Swamp ***** Scrub Stompings 1-30.

Top Bottom