• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Damn, you beat me when I was sleep deprived? Good ****! You do....OK against Seibrik at best. I mean you don't get bodied by him, which is good. I prefer DJ Jack's style and you are both pretty damn even in skill (You guys beat/lose to the same players pretty much) so I think he is better because his style would work against more people. Again, just an opinion since you two are super even. You beat HRNut? I dont' remember, but good **** anyway.

Also, if people enter more tournaments than you and are consistently around the same level/slightly better results wise, yeah I consider them better. If I quit for 6 months I couldn't say **** about people being worse than me because I don't have recent results to back it up. It doesn't matter than you beat me like a year ago because it isn't relevant to the current data anymore. Unless you both played the same person recently, things are really hard to judge, which is why it is hard to judge who is better, hence the reason that EVERYTHING IN MY POST IS AN OPINION SO YOU ACTUALLY CAN'T ARGUE AGAINST IT!

**** you, I win, suck my **** *****.

inb4idon'tactuallywin
hrnut was also sleep deprived .

:phone:

2-DJeff

Smash Master
Meh nothing new to me with this treatment lol. I am one of the state's top players. This is what's going to happen if I'm not on the PR. I'll just become the PR slayer again if I decide to play and ruin everyone's PR for them. Did it twice now, I'll do it again.

lol @ Riddle. I'm better than 8bit, Gog, Kyon, Trump, 2DJeff, Ed. Not sure where your logic is coming from. I'm tied with Mampam so can't really say much about that.
counter picking a character with no losing mu doesn't = being better than someone jack ***
stay mad that im better than you and I dont even play

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Not too proud to bring up any losses (smh ftl) but I like how you listed C.J. and not me.
I only listed players that have something of "note" I dont know exactly what "note" is to esam so i used players that have some sort of achievement that most only "note" worthy players would be included in. such as being recognized as top 5 with a particular char making it on a state PR or into the BBR.

I think he really meant recent things, although he said ever

you shouldnt include me though I wasnt PR when you beat me. I wasn't even considered close to PR back then cause I didnt practice :laugh:
I did not list you as PR i listed you as Former PR.

Thoes are my most notable wins. The sets with HR and Ryo take them how ever you want. I will murk your sorry bowser or zelda if you want to get added to that list.

My wins vs kyon are from dec 2011 and the other 2 are from this year.
I took second in Feb at come to papa. I beat so many talented players its a shame you overlooked it.

Polt, Crifer, and Pikapika are from apex

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
dude i dont even know what makes someone notable. i was just trying to list notable players ya feel me?

btw polt is a good win for me idc if he mains yoshi.

2-DJeff

Smash Master
dude i dont even know what makes someone notable. i was just trying to list notable players ya feel me?

btw polt is a good win for me idc if he mains yoshi.
o yea polt
yea man just do you. dont worry about it. Nick riddle and esam are right but you have to look at it this way. Who honestly cares. As long as you get better and you focus on getting better. they're just stating facts. they're not trying to get you mad or anything.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Top 5 thread is kind of pissing me off with espy being some sort of wise jack***.
What worse is that other dumb*** joined in as well.

Sincerely, I would be better noted with a correction, not a goddamn +1 being accompanied to his post every time.

:salt:

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
o yea polt
yea man just do you. dont worry about it. Nick riddle and esam are right but you have to look at it this way. Who honestly cares. As long as you get better and you focus on getting better. they're just stating facts. they're not trying to get you mad or anything.
Its not like i am mad. lol its convenient they asked me for my most "Notable" wins cause i needed to put that in my BBR app anyway lol. I did not just go out of my way to try and up my status in there eyes.

Also what are they right about. They both asked what i did neither of them really made a statement that would have them claim right or wrong.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
This just in: I've done nothing note worthy in this game. I guess that must suck for those people who I beat, since they lost to a scrub.

Also, Top 5 thread is the worst thread on SWF and has been that way since the thread started. There's no point to top 5 of any character below high tier since barely any one of them mother ****ers win tourneys. I don't know why *****s is satisfied getting like 9th at locals or some ****.

Enough of this, I've given in to the Satsui no Hadou. At least until I can learn Magnus or Task.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I mean its no offence to you. I though about listing you as (took 4th at national in 2011) but i just though sticking with the criteria of PR BBR or top 5 char as that is recognized by our peers as a top player or a smart player or what ever anyone thinks of them idk.

I have respect for every player that makes that top 5 thread i also admire the players in the BBR and all the players on our as well as others states PRs. I am always glad to see players getting recognition that they worked for and most likely deserve.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
I mean really, all I've been mostly seeing is people assuming they beated a guy and yet I see no source if it was true. I pointed that out and just one has to disagree at the point to where they think I'm doing a pointless post for the fun of it. Sure, I have over 10,000 posts full of idiocy, but that doesn't even come close to being one everyday.

Man, I'm just gonna have to post results there only. I'm done with who I've beaten, I just wanna place higher than usual.
And I'll start that with more practice. I do give respect for the creators and players who has made good work in their competitive business, but the thread is ****ing ludicrous.

DJ Arcatek

Smash Champion
I don't understand why some of you care what other people think of you. This goes mainly for D-Torr and Viper. It upsets me when people complain about what other people think of them.

I've seen both of you play. I think both of you are mad legit and I know both of you have had good wins, there's no mistake about that. The problem is that there are so many good players in FL that a lot of players get overlooked. Xaltis, GDX, myself, even 2link get overlooked often and I can speak for all of us when I say we're good at this game. To be honest, I don't care what people think of me or what they think my skills are. I know where I stand not because of what the community says; I know where I stand due to the records and wins I have. I barely play the game, but I still come back just to hang with the community and get some competitive games in to practice. And that's what it's really about. Playing to get better at a game you enjoy and hanging with the community. The PR is mainly just for seeding points and so people can get a big head, imo rofl.

Just keep doing you and **** the haters is all I'm gonna say :thumbs up:

DFEAR

Smash Hero
I don't understand why some of you care what other people think of you. This goes mainly for D-Torr and Viper. It upsets me when people complain about what other people think of them.

I've seen both of you play. I think both of you are mad legit and I know both of you have had good wins, there's no mistake about that. The problem is that there are so many good players in FL that a lot of players get overlooked. Xaltis, GDX, myself, even 2link get overlooked often and I can speak for all of us when I say we're good at this game. To be honest, I don't care what people think of me or what they think my skills are. I know where I stand not because of what the community says; I know where I stand due to the records and wins I have. I barely play the game, but I still come back just to hang with the community and get some competitive games in to practice. And that's what it's really about. Playing to get better at a game you enjoy and hanging with the community. The PR is mainly just for seeding points and so people can get a big head, imo rofl.

-dislike-

not enough motivation or hype in the above post imho

GreenAce

Smash Ace

2.5/10

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
I explained before that I'm not fond of any loss. With that said, I'm taking a third party point of view at this where beating me would look like an accomplishment. They could talk with their personal friends and be like "You beat D-Torr? Good stuff yo!" I understand I'm no top player but I know but that's just how I see things.

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
Please stop wasting my name search time here please. If you people that say your better than me wanna feel better I'll say personally im the worst player in Florida. Feel proud you ridiculous b******. And this isn't a joke. Grow up people.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I feel like people dont read whole posts or at least if they do they dont comprehend it.

I said on a few occasions, that i am not posting my wins to up my status in anyones eyes. NR and ESAM questioned my wins. To me this was convenient seeing as i needed to put that in my BBR app. I did not just go out of my way to list my "notable" so i could get on the PR. I dont even know why people think this is about the PR.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Everyone is taking this way out of proportion. All I wanted was Viper to understand the level of greatness he achieved by beating me. Viper just wants his due dilligence. Nothing wrong here.

No need for the hostility.

Beyonzo

DFEAR

Smash Hero
You guys honestly lost your florida sense of entertainment. Im ashamed of you all. This isn't the fl I trained. Y'all boring *** ppl now.

Top Bottom