• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Inui is so annoying on here because hes prolly never had a life outside of smash.

And you're right I'm not good. I got 7th with Kirby.

But you got 5th with the most broken character in the game so you suck too.

Go get a life kid.

Vijin

Smash Ace
Inui is so annoying on here because hes prolly never had a life outside of smash.

And you're right I'm not good. I got 7th with Kirby.

But you got 5th with the most broken character in the game so you suck too.

Go get a life kid.
Inui gets roasted again. Dayum.

Dreadz18x

Smash Ace
Good Snakes are hard to come by. That's why. When I played Candy, he was playing badly, so I won. I used to **** Yes!'s Snake in NJ but he recently improved a lot and beat me 3-0 in winners finals. My experience against a good Snake is basically...that set. And wow good Snakes are freaking gay. I'll need to consult the Book of Patience in the Brawl Bible written by Saint Plank the Camper in order to beat Snake.

Seibrik outplayed me by knowing I had a Snake weakness and having a Snake that existed. I didn't know of any weakness in him to exploit. What he did was smart. He's definitely a top player and someone I'm not ashamed to lose to.

You can't say that for anyone any time they lose, lol. It has to actually make sense. ~_~

Anyone in FL losing to ChuDat can say they never played a truly good Kirby...because it's completely true. You guys haven't.
i have a metaknight weakness

and seibrik had a pretty good kirby :O

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
lollercatz?

lollercatz.
[20:36] crlnrob: "And I wouldn't actually go nuts, but in my head I'm yelling at a brick wall named RedHallberd at 2 million decibels, so I just typed that out anyways, lol"
[20:36] CashMooney69: yeah. stop quoting my **** lol
[20:36] crlnrob: thats alot of decibels!
[20:36] CashMooney69: LOL indeed
[20:36] crlnrob: wouldn't that be like the hugest migrane ever?
[20:36] CashMooney69: Your head would explode, along with any fibers in the area
[20:36] crlnrob: lol right
[20:36] CashMooney69: walls would crack
[20:36] CashMooney69: it would be chaos
[20:36] CashMooney69: and impossible
[20:37] CashMooney69: lol
[20:37] crlnrob: and then falcon would come in and knee someone
[20:37] crlnrob: and peace would be restored
[20:37] crlnrob: the end.
[20:37] CashMooney69: what? peace would be shattered if he did that
[20:37] crlnrob: no, seewhen falcon knees
[20:37] CashMooney69: if two knees colide, the World would explode
[20:37] crlnrob: its power is so mighty
[20:38] CashMooney69: if a falcon knees into the soundwave of 2 million decibels
[20:38] crlnrob: it causes a negative of whatever the aura is around it.
[20:38] CashMooney69: he would gain a sound boost
[20:38] crlnrob: to flood in
[20:38] CashMooney69: and the world would explode
[20:38] crlnrob: so happy becomes sad
[20:38] crlnrob: sad becomes happy
[20:38] crlnrob: THEN
[20:38] crlnrob: the world explodes
[20:38] CashMooney69: ok
[20:38] CashMooney69: that works
[20:38] crlnrob: lol
[20:38] CashMooney69: smash physics ftw
[20:38] crlnrob: right
[20:38] crlnrob: it's as wierd as the hitboxes
[20:39] CashMooney69: a soundwave of 2 million deicbels would have a hitbox equal to 400,000 thousand feet of melee ganon dairs
[20:40] crlnrob: thats about 1/23453225 of a knee, mirite?
[20:41] CashMooney69: nope, ur biyad.

Smash physics ftw

Zoro

Smash Champion
Charizard is so much better than ganon

god his recovery sucks so much

I need to learn how to use my pokemans effectively cuz i waste stocks on ivy and squirtle

ruuku what else then?
mindgames?? lol punishin rolls aint mindgames. Patience? thats not really skill...lol
knowing how to gay out certain chars like yoshi vs ganon? lol thats just homo.

Play melee with us and own then youll be like oh ..i see now.

garbanzo meowmix and gmoney have already come to the light side
they understand the difference

If i wasnt zoro 90% would be ok with the above statements lol

Zoro

Smash Champion
mooney is good at melee he just kinda rusty

Gmoney thinks im funny
thanks man im honored that you master zombie find me funny :)

Ruuku

Smash Lord
ruuku what else then?
mindgames?? lol punishin rolls aint mindgames. Patience? thats not really skill...lol

Play melee with us and own then youll be like oh ..i see now.

garbanzo meowmix and gmoney have already come to the light side
they understand the difference

If i wasnt zoro 90% would be ok with the above statements lol
Brawl essentially has mechanics similar to Melee's. The air-dodging system is different and it happens to make the version of Melee's wave-dash impossible. Canceling aerial recovery with shield has been removed as well. Edge-guarding has been made more difficult since air-dodging doesn't leave characters in free fall animation and edges have different properties. Combos are much more character specific.

Now, about mind-games, I'm gonna assume that you know how those are generally defined since you are using the term. Since you obviously do, then there is no way that you can say that Brawl doesn't have mind-games. The reason may possibly be that you have not experienced the game enough to see that.

Some "technical" aspect which were present in Melee are not found in Brawl. Things like "knowing how to gay out certain chars like yoshi vs ganon" are present and used a lot in Melee as well.

It's not like I haven't played a large variety of figthing games, including Melee. As a matter of fact, Chaz, Seibrik, 8-Bit and I are among the last few people that still play Melee at FIU. But I will gladly try to play with you guys next time I come see my family in Kissimmee. :)

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Charizard is so much better than ganon

god his recovery sucks so much

I need to learn how to use my pokemans effectively cuz i waste stocks on ivy and squirtle

ruuku what else then?
Watch vids of Reflex. His PT is ****!!!!

And this thread is not 4 Melee vs Brawl. If u want people to play the other game, invite them 2.
We don't need another HUGE Melee vs Brawl arguement.

That's only because you have no idea who the other players are. The same tournament I beat Chillin, BlackWaltz put him in losers.

Atomsk beat Azen yesterday and has been doing extremely well consistently.

You don't know who NEO is?

All of those players generally place near the top. For instance, Forte recently came up from losers at a tournament and took two sets from ChuDat. NEO got 3rd at Chu's huge Thxgiving tourny, taking me and Chillin out in the process.

You're not paying attention to the Brawl scene up north, so w/e.
When a player is a household name nationally like M2K, DSF, Azen and NinjaLink. Ur arguments are simple to acknowledge. Ur a good player. Hell U went to FL's biggest monthly tourney and took 5th. Granted it was with MK as ur main U took 5th which is better than many other players. Stop talking about how GOOD U supposedly are, it just makes U sound conceited and is very irritating. Ur man enough to acknowledge that Ur bad against Snakes, Brawl's 2nd most Broken character(Well just to me cuz he is the bain of Sonic's existence). So just b man enough to chill out and take the L in this situation. Hell "Col bol called U out". We don't care about ur history. Maybe in several months if U keep goin to FL tourneys then we can care but until then. Sit back, relax and enjoy Brawl.

Brawl essentially has mechanics similar to Melee's. The air-dodging system is different and it happens to make the version of Melee's wave-dash impossible. Canceling aerial recovery with shield has been removed as well. Edge-guarding has been made more difficult since air-dodging doesn't leave characters in free fall animation and edges have different properties. Combos are much more character specific.
Don't go there, we don't need another Melee VS Brawl arguement. Both are great, lets move on...

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
When a player is a household name nationally like M2K, DSF, Azen and NinjaLink. Ur arguments are simple to acknowledge. Ur a good player. Hell U went to FL's biggest monthly tourney and took 5th. Granted it was with MK as ur main U took 5th which is better than many other players. Stop talking about how GOOD U supposedly are, it just makes U sound conceited and is very irritating. Ur man enough to acknowledge that Ur bad against Snakes, Brawl's 2nd most Broken character(Well just to me cuz he is the bain of Sonic's existence). So just b man enough to chill out and take the L in this situation. Hell "Col bol called U out". We don't care about ur history. Maybe in several months if U keep goin to FL tourneys then we can care but until then. Sit back, relax and enjoy Brawl.
Thankfully, my mind was able to translate this, very slowly
:bee:

Finch

Smash Lord
Watch vids of Reflex. His PT is ****!!!!
Reflex's squirtle is so very sexy. I wish you could main just one pokemon because they're all really good and could do some serious damage to the tiers but no one has the patience to learn 3 matchups against every character.

CO18

Smash Hero
Reflex's squirtle is so very sexy. I wish you could main just one pokemon because they're all really good and could do some serious damage to the tiers but no one has the patience to learn 3 matchups against every character.
Yeah like Id instantly 2nd charizard if he was by himself.

Theres a hack so you can use each one seperatley. It should be legal imo lol

Zoro

Smash Champion

Now, about mind-games, I'm gonna assume that you know how those are generally defined since you are using the term. Since you obviously do, then there is no way that you can say that Brawl doesn't have mind-games. The reason may possibly be that you have not experienced the game enough to see that.

Some "technical" aspect which were present in Melee are not found in Brawl. Things like "knowing how to gay out certain chars like yoshi vs ganon" are present and used a lot in Melee as well.

It's not like I haven't played a large variety of figthing games, including Melee. As a matter of fact, Chaz, Seibrik, 8-Bit and I are among the last few people that still play Melee at FIU. But I will gladly try to play with you guys next time I come see my family in Kissimmee. :)

when i say gay out i mean chaingrabbing ganon to DEATH not high % not off the stage to DEATH guaranteed auto win DEATH. There is no character in melee that gets GAYED out in that manner. NONE Chaingrabbing exists shine exists but those dont result in auto kill. Im speaking specifically about the ganon yoshi matchup.There might be a way to get out i seriously doubt it. This aint no melee vs brawl debate this is melee players perception of skill vs brawl players perception of skill lol.

I dont hate brawl either i play it still i just think its dumb the only cool thing i ever seen in brawl is chus kirby.

Ruuku

Smash Lord
when i say gay out i mean chaingrabbing ganon to DEATH not high % not off the stage to DEATH guaranteed auto win DEATH. There is no character in melee that gets GAYED out in that manner. NONE Chaingrabbing exists shine exists but those dont result in auto kill. Im speaking specifically about the ganon yoshi matchup.There might be a way to get out i seriously doubt it. This aint no melee vs brawl debate this is melee players perception of skill vs brawl players perception of skill lol.

I dont hate brawl either i play it still i just think its dumb the only cool thing i ever seen in brawl is chus kirby.
This would be true if I was to be only reduced to a Brawl player. I play numerous fighting games at a "competitive" level. I've experienced Marth players chain-grabbing fast fallers in Melee. Oh well, I don't see why there's is the need for an argument. I'm not gonna win or lose anything out of it.

Zoro

Smash Champion
This would be true if I was to be only reduced to a Brawl player. I play numerous fighting games at a "competitive" level. I've experienced Marth players chain-grabbing fast fallers in Melee. Oh well, I don't see why there's is the need for an argument. I'm not gonna win or lose anything out of it.
ITS CALLED DI lol

Top Bottom