• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

chillindude829

Smash Master
yeah MK was banned, but m2k likes to claim he doesnt need MK to win

w/ MK banned, m2k uses mostly d3, but he uses snake a little bit as well. against me he used d3 vs my falco, then used G&W.

chillindude829

Smash Master
Sooo chillen, my ddd > m2k's? lol

idc really, dont have to answer :p
to be fair, ive only played your guys' ddds a couple times each, but i think your ddd is better against falco than his. you were slightly harder than atomsk's ddd against falco, too. cant comment on how you guys would do in other matchups.

Zoro

Smash Champion
Then a number of top players must not know about that.
Try that on someone please ruuku i beg of you to even attempt to chain throw a veteran melee space animal player to death... PLEASE ATTEMPT THIS AND GET BACK TO ME :laugh:

of course you can go to death sometimes but it is not automatic stock you have to predict the di. I dont believe you would be able to do it unless you practiced it extensively already. If it was auto win no one would ever beat any marth with a space animal. In brawl you grab walk forward grab walk forward grab walk forward grab hold forward push A you just got a stock off ganon. There is no di there is not even a chance. That is being gayed out son. You might not be able to escape for a good 60 % or so with marth in melee but it isnt death you can still come back.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Thankfully, my mind was able to translate this, very slowly
:bee:
Sorry about that...:laugh:

Yeah like Id instantly 2nd charizard if he was by himself.

Theres a hack so you can use each one seperatley. It should be legal imo lol
Theres also a hack where U can make Ganon look like Magneto

yeah MK was banned, but m2k likes to claim he doesnt need MK to win

w/ MK banned, m2k uses mostly d3, but he uses snake a little bit as well. against me he used d3 vs my falco, then used G&W.
Can some1 post a link to the tread PLZ?

Timeout... Please don't tell me that Afro's Smashboards name is LEH!?!

I can't find anywhere to post this that would do it justice so Im posting it here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XqRtt--Vm-I&feature=related

TOO **** good.
Good stuff, I'm impressed he is the 2nd Sonic aside from myself offline that I've seen that ACTUALLY knows what he's doin with Sonic's techs. BTW, is that DarkIllisionHokage??? And me and U need to rematch!!! I haven't fought U since the BC2 online tourney!!!

Leh

Smash Ace
Yeah this is afro ***** get at me.
Yo Inui your fvckin terrible.

You posted all that **** and got owned, you only won doubles and thats it.
I the great Afro, DEMAND that you stop posting in the ATL south with your nonsense/garbage/stupidity. You have no idea what you are talking about. You think your the **** cuz you play in a region with top players. Your horrible, Sheermadness is 100% right, the only thing you know how to do is USE metaknight. You have literally NO smarts, which is why im able to destroy you with wario. Only for you to john like a lil ***** WAH I DONT PLAY WARIO get your bull**** johns out of here. Remember we have no good mks in FL but i didnt complain when i lost that ONE match to you about how i have no good mk practice. Man the fvck up stop bein a *****. Just cuz you play with top players doesnt MAKE you a top player. You can win teams thats it, when you start consistently placing top 3 ALL THE TIME then maybe i'll CONSIDER calling you a top player till then gtfo your stupid *** pedastel you arent **** in brawl get over it.

Real Talk
Get @ Me

Yo Chillin your welcome to post whenever from my understanding your mad respectable which is cool. Maybe i'll play you in brawl but prolly not who wants to travel for this ****ty game.

HRNUT (in response to your post about people playing gay in the now locked gigs thread, cuz mods are fvckin ***gots) Dont even john about people playing gay on YOU. YOU literally invented the style of "gay" here in florida. And when you make posts like "imma play so gay vs afro it wont even be funny" like you did before gigs, of course people are gonna play gay vs you. Hell even i had a MAD gay strategy i woulda done vs you. Normally when people john i dont care, but you cant COMPLETELY GO AGAINST camping when your probably the most hardcore camper i've ever played.

Real Talk Son

Inui

Banned via Warnings
LOL. hey inui did you hear i 2 stocked m2k twice and then 2 stocked atomsk 3 times in a row? how does that make you feel?
It makes me feel like you got better and will be even harder to beat next time for me. How else was it supposed to make me feel?

Leh said:
Yeah this is afro ***** get at me.
Yo Inui your fvckin terrible.

You posted all that **** and got owned, you only won doubles and thats it.
I the great Afro, DEMAND that you stop posting in the ATL south with your nonsense/garbage/stupidity. You have no idea what you are talking about. You think your the **** cuz you play in a region with top players. Your horrible, Sheermadness is 100% right, the only thing you know how to do is USE metaknight. You have literally NO smarts, which is why im able to destroy you with wario. Only for you to john like a lil ***** WAH I DONT PLAY WARIO get your bull**** johns out of here. Remember we have no good mks in FL but i didnt complain when i lost that ONE match to you about how i have no good mk practice. Man the fvck up stop bein a *****. Just cuz you play with top players doesnt MAKE you a top player. You can win teams thats it, when you start consistently placing top 3 ALL THE TIME then maybe i'll CONSIDER calling you a top player till then gtfo your stupid *** pedastel you arent **** in brawl get over it.

Real Talk
Get @ Me
Well, there goes my respect for you.

I'll make sure to win against you next time.

Btw, you only "destroyed" me in the last game. Everything else was very close and I won once.

Stop being so stupidly biased.

Not liking me =/= me being bad at Brawl. I don't need to place top 3 to be a top player. I crushed the person that got 3rd in two money matches and took a match from ChuDat when I played him. Seibrik's Dedede also lost 2-0 to me in an MM. I've beaten players at your level/above your level multiple times, so whatever.

FL's Brawl community is really biased.

Leh

Smash Ace
It makes me feel like you got better and will be even harder to beat next time for me. How else was it supposed to make me feel?

Well, there goes my respect for you.

I'll make sure to win against you next time.

Btw, you only "destroyed" me in the last game. Everything else was very close and I won once.

Stop being so stupidly biased.

Not liking me =/= me being bad at Brawl. I don't need to place top 3 to be a top player. I crushed the person that got 3rd in two money matches and took a match from ChuDat when I played him. Seibrik's Dedede also lost 2-0 to me in an MM. I've beaten players at your level/above your level multiple times, so whatever.

FL's Brawl community is really biased.
No your only proving my point.
Its not about disliking you, i dont dislike YOU which is why i talked to you. Believe me people that i dislike KNOW that i dislike them. You just have bull**** johns and you know it.

Your proving my point to, what does beating seibriks d3 have anything to do with what i said, more importantly, you STILL lost to him in tourney. And beating someone that placed higher then you doesnt mean that your better then them. If you really were better then Co, as in superior in all ways, you wouldnt of lost to the same person he beat (in his chars worst matchup at that). Taking a match from Chu is irrelevant. I took MULTIPLE matches from Chu, did it matter? NO cuz Chu still won and is still superior. You think that cuz you beat someone (in a single game, or a whole set) your immediately better then them OR as good? If thats what you think, you're ********. FL's brawl community isnt biased at all, infact i would say YOUR the biased one, you base every single opinion you have off of "MDVA IS SUPERIOR THEREFORE WE ARE RIGHT".

PROOF:
You say Mk vs Snake is CLEARLY in snakes favor, AND to back yourself up you say "ATOMSK THINKS SO TO" as well as some other random names iunno who. You didnt even talk about the GAME you just said "WELL THESE PLAYERS THINK THIS, SO IT MUST BE TRUE, AND THEIR GOOD SO NOW ITS DEFINITELY TRUE". What horrible logic.

You just magically assume that everyone in md/va is better then everyone down here (which isnt true). You then go on to just assume that, BECAUSE your superior, you must CLEARLY know everything about the game (which REALLY isnt true). ******** logic is what you base probably all your opinions of brawl off of.

Im not saying MK vs Snake is in Snakes favor. Im not saying it isnt either. Im just using that as a example of your horrible logic. Whether or not its even or not i cant tell, but thats irrelevant to my point.
And if your so sure you'll beat me next time, do a $50 MM against me.

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
Its not about disliking you, i dont dislike YOU which is why i talked to you. Believe me people that i dislike KNOW that i dislike them. You just have bull**** johns and you know it.

Your proving my point to, what does beating seibriks d3 have anything to do with what i said, more importantly, you STILL lost to him in tourney. And beating someone that placed higher then you doesnt mean that your better then them. If you really were better then Co, as in superior in all ways, you wouldnt of lost to the same person he beat (in his chars worst matchup at that). Taking a match from Chu is irrelevant. I took MULTIPLE matches from Chu, did it matter? NO cuz Chu still won and is still superior. You think that cuz you beat someone (in a single game, or a whole set) your immediately better then them OR as good? If thats what you think, you're ********. FL's brawl community isnt biased at all, infact i would say YOUR the biased one, you base every single opinion you have off of "MDVA IS SUPERIOR THEREFORE WE ARE RIGHT".

PROOF:
You say Mk vs Snake is CLEARLY in snakes favor, AND to back yourself up you say "ATOMSK THINKS SO TO" as well as some other random names iunno who. You didnt even talk about the GAME you just said "WELL THESE PLAYERS THINK THIS, SO IT MUST BE TRUE, AND THEIR GOOD SO NOW ITS DEFINITELY TRUE". What horrible logic.

You just magically assume that everyone in md/va is better then everyone down here (which isnt true). You then go on to just assume that, BECAUSE your superior, you must CLEARLY know everything about the game (which REALLY isnt true). ******** logic is what you base probably all your opinions of brawl off of.

I'm reading these posts, and then Limp Bizkit's "Break Stuff" comes on.

Super Sayian afrolehs thundah?

Inui

Banned via Warnings
I know why I lose and acknowledge it. That's not "johning."

Your proving my point to, what does beating seibriks d3 have anything to do with what i said, more importantly, you STILL lost to him in tourney.
It proves he is a perfectly beatable opponent for me. I made $10 off of money matches with him.

Yes, I lost to him. He is a good player.

And beating someone that placed higher then you doesnt mean that your better then them. If you really were better then Co, as in superior in all ways, you wouldnt of lost to the same person he beat (in his chars worst matchup at that).
I'd say I'm better than CO18 based on significantly more than just my money matches with him. I beat his Dedede 2-0 with Snake after ****** him with Meta Knight, by the way.

If Seibrik used Meta Knight or Dedede against me, he would have lost. He wouldn't have beaten my Meta Knight with Dedede and he wouldn't have won the dittos, and I **** Meta Knight with Snake.

Taking a match from Chu is irrelevant. I took MULTIPLE matches from Chu, did it matter? NO cuz Chu still won and is still superior. You think that cuz you beat someone (in a single game, or a whole set) your immediately better then them OR as good? If thats what you think, you're ********.
ChuDat is obviously better than me. He did slightly better in over half of the teams matches than me and he won the tournament and always beats me. I think being able to take a match is pretty cool, but I didn't win the set, so it's not a big deal.

I don't think I'm on ChuDat's level.

FL's brawl community isnt biased at all, infact i would say YOUR the biased one, you base every single opinion you have off of "MDVA IS SUPERIOR THEREFORE WE ARE RIGHT".
Nah dude, FL's Brawl community is really biased if they think I suck because I'm not popular.

I'm from NJ, not MD/VA. I actually had to prove to MD/VA that Snake wins the match-up.

PROOF:
Wtf?

How can you be ignoring the fact that I back up that claim in tournaments?

I beat Seibrik's Meta Knight with Snake.
Seibrik beat my Meta Knight with Snake.

Hmm, interesting that Snake wins both ways.

I have only lost to two Meta Knights with Snake, Mew2King(duh) and Plank.

Even while playing Mew2King, I feel that Snake has the advantage and that he is working harder to win.

Meta Knight and Snake are my mains. I understand them quite thoroughly, and the match-up between them is really important to me.

No offense to FL, but MD/VA is indeed much harder. My first difficult opponent in singles...was ChuDat. That was in winners semi-finals. Nobody else was hard. Last I checked, ChuDat is not a Floridian. Only you and Seibrik were hard in both singles and teams for me. Every other team was very easy and CO18 was very easy in our money matches.

To be fair, I didn't play HRNUT at all, so maybe FL has more than two players and I just didn't get the chance to play the rest of them.

On one condition.

You come up here.

Leh

Smash Ace
I know why I lose and acknowledge it. That's not "johning."

It proves he is a perfectly beatable opponent for me. I made $10 off of money matches with him.

Yes, I lost to him. He is a good player.

I'd say I'm better than CO18 based on significantly more than just my money matches with him. I beat his Dedede 2-0 with Snake after ****** him with Meta Knight, by the way.

If Seibrik used Meta Knight or Dedede against me, he would have lost. He wouldn't have beaten my Meta Knight with Dedede and he wouldn't have won the dittos, and I **** Meta Knight with Snake.

ChuDat is obviously better than me. He did slightly better in over half of the teams matches than me and he won the tournament and always beats me. I think being able to take a match is pretty cool, but I didn't win the set, so it's not a big deal.

I don't think I'm on ChuDat's level.

Nah dude, FL's Brawl community is really biased if they think I suck because I'm not popular.

I'm from NJ, not MD/VA. I actually had to prove to MD/VA that Snake wins the match-up.

PROOF:
Wtf?

How can you be ignoring the fact that I back up that claim in tournaments?

I beat Seibrik's Meta Knight with Snake.
Seibrik beat my Meta Knight with Snake.

Hmm, interesting that Snake wins both ways.

I have only lost to two Meta Knights with Snake, Mew2King(duh) and Plank.

Even while playing Mew2King, I feel that Snake has the advantage and that he is working harder to win.

Meta Knight and Snake are my mains. I understand them quite thoroughly, and the match-up between them is really important to me.

No offense to FL, but MD/VA is indeed much harder. My first difficult opponent in singles...was ChuDat. That was in winners semi-finals. Nobody else was hard. Last I checked, ChuDat is not a Floridian. Only you and Seibrik were hard in both singles and teams for me. Every other team was very easy and CO18 was very easy in our money matches.

To be fair, I didn't play HRNUT at all, so maybe FL has more than two players and I just didn't get the chance to play the rest of them.

On one condition.

You come up here.
Oh my god such ******** logic.
You used 1 tournament (THE SAME 2 PEOPLE AS WELL ROFL) to back up your claim that snake beats mk. If you cant see the stupidity in that logic, im not gonna waste my time with you. Like i said at gigs, my mk usually beats seibriks Snake how does that fit in to your ******** logic.

What char seibrik uses against you is irrelevant. He still won, if you knew he was gonna go snake, you should of picked a character that can handle snake. Metaknight can extremely well but according to you, he cant, so why didnt you go Snake back? You also lost to him on Delfino, which im 100% sure is not in snakes favor.

I know your not on Chu's level, which is why i said bringing him up is irrelevant. It being "cool" also still means its irrelevant, stop avoiding my points.

Wario/Snake are my mains, but i dont know who wins the Wario/Snake matchup for the fvck of me. Just because you main 2 chars doesnt mean you know the matchups between them (up's to chops for teachin me that). How exactly did you prove to mdva that snake wins? By YOU losing to snake? While M2K continues to win against snake?

Saying Md/Va is much harder is also irrelevant. I dont speak for florida, i speak for myself.

I might head up north prolly not though, infact unless its GG prolly not.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
Oh my god such ******** logic.
You used 1 tournament (THE SAME 2 PEOPLE AS WELL ROFL) to back up your claim that snake beats mk. If you cant see the stupidity in that logic, im not gonna waste my time with you. Like i said at gigs, my mk usually beats seibriks Snake how does that fit in to your ******** logic.
I can argue the actual match-up just fine. I didn't use any ******** logic at all. I have yet to have a single experience where I felt like Snake didn't have the advantage and I've played the match-up both ways.

In fact, I am currently writing an article for AllIsBrawl detailing the match-up thoroughly to prove Snake wins. It's an anti-ban article for the MK ban issue.

Wario/Snake are my mains, but i dont know who wins the Wario/Snake matchup for the fvck of me. Just because you main 2 chars doesnt mean you know the matchups between them (up's to chops for teachin me that). How exactly did you prove to mdva that snake wins? By YOU losing to snake? While M2K continues to win against snake?
I didn't prove it myself, but I definitely helped.

Forte is probably their best Meta Knight. I had to play him in tourny at Chu's one day. Everyone was watching. After each match, I showed everyone the damage ratios. I did far less damage than I took and Forte did 150%-200% more damage than me each match and lost two of them to lose the set.

Plank said MK didn't lose to Snake. Then I nearly threestocked him in that match-up and lost the next two matches barely because I wasn't patient enough. I won't make that mistake again and I'll try to be more patient.

Plank eventually lost to Candy's Snake in losers.

Plank changed his mind after that.

Saying Md/Va is much harder is also irrelevant. I dont speak for florida, i speak for myself.
Then what's this?:

You just magically assume that everyone in md/va is better then everyone down here (which isnt true).
You exagerrated what I said about MD/VA being better to "everyone is better than everyone" instead of the "overall skill level of MD/VA is higher" statement I actually made, but still.

MD/VA is significantly harder, imo.

I might head up north prolly not though, infact unless its GG prolly not.
Just come to huge national stuff in the future like SB4, NEC10, etc. I go to stuff like that with my friends all the time.

Top Bottom