• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL Social Thread:You Mad, You Lose.

Mankosuki

Smash Champion
NNID
Mankosuki
3DS FC
1977-0214-1670
Inui, I doubt you'll be able to change anyone's opinion at this point in time. Might as well just ignore it and leave the thread so we can get back on topic. In a couple weeks, nobody will mention you ever again so it doesn't matter.

I wasn't at the tourney, but got to see some matches due to the 8-bit's streaming TV. You're good, lets just leave it at that. This is supposed to be a thread for FL rankings. Not FL + Inui rankings.

Vijin

Smash Ace
How was I put in my place when I won teams and only lost to your 1st and 2nd best players?

FL's Brawl community, once again, proves to be extremely biased.

You don't like me, so I'm bad, despite only losing to your 1st and 2nd ranked players and winning teams.
Someone who talks the way you do, you'd think that they don't lose at all. Nobody is biased towards anything. You won some matches against FLs top players? Good job. So did Chudat. But you don't see him on the boards belittling other players that he has played against and saying that they're bad., or johning about match-ups and saying that's the reason why he lost.

But RX- is right. This has nothing to do about the brawl rankings.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
hahahah

inui and chu didnt win teams..

CHU won teams.. inui just cleans chu's controller :O

Anyone who got top 10 at this gigs could have won teams with Chu :):):):):)

He's Chuuu good!

(and so pretty)

toobadafrodidn'tgosnakethewholetimehewouldhaveslaughteredeverybodyjohns

Col Bol

Smash Champion
So basically you're saying to our faces (figuratively) that Florida sucks at brawl, so if it was a brawl only tournament, we shouldn't even both going because we'd all just get ***** in first round pools

Anonymous.

Smash Lord
So basically you're saying to our faces (figuratively) that Florida sucks at brawl, so if it was a brawl only tournament, we shouldn't even both going because we'd all just get ***** in first round pools
No, I'm saying that they should only go for melee because brawl sucks.

Infact, what you said is too in depth for me to have even thought up.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
hahahah

inui and chu didnt win teams..

CHU won teams.. inui just cleans chu's controller :O
There were plenty of matches where ChuDat took my stock, did less damage/got less kills, etc. I'm really good at teams and played very well in most of the matches. Watch the vids and you'll see.

Col Bol said:
Lol you began by saying that, since you came from a better region, and were a "top player" you should have no problem beating us, FL, who are clearly "behind in the metagame." You should have had no problem getting 2nd to Chu. And, although you won teams, it was about a hair's length away from them 3-0ing you for the win, but you did bring it back, so props for that
I also said that FL being behind in the metagame, aka thinking Snake doesn't beat MK and tornado is godlike and unstoppable, doesn't mean they're bad.

Afro and Seibrik, the only two Floridians I have ever lost to in Brawl, are your 1st and 2nd ranked players. Pardon me for losing to them? FL as a whole isn't that good, but those two players definitely are.

Vijin said:
Someone who talks the way you do, you'd think that they don't lose at all. Nobody is biased towards anything. You won some matches against FLs top players? Good job. So did Chudat. But you don't see him on the boards belittling other players that he has played against and saying that they're bad., or johning about match-ups and saying that's the reason why he lost.
I'm pretty sure I did exactly what I said I'd do.

-Win teams.
-Lose to ChuDat, Afro, and Seibrik in serious singles sets.
-Not lose to anyone else at all.
-Profit from this tournament.

Yup.

Rx- said:
Anyone who got top 10 at this gigs could have won teams with Chu

He's Chuuu good!

(and so pretty)
Uh... No. If you didn't notice, ChuDat took my stocks more than once IIRC, did less damage/got less kills, etc. just as much as I did. We performed about the same. I am incredible in teams usually and much better in teams than I am in singles because teams is all I practice.

RazrFalconXX

Smash Cadet
Inui dug himself a hole, and I have nothing to do with it whatsoever. I've known him since before I even played smash, and hes one of the first people who I ever knew in the smash community. The fact that he dug himself a hole is not my concern.
You two must have gotten really close when you were training with ken and isai

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
inui, youve left. you dont have to try hard to be the villian anymore. just drop it. The only thing youre doing now is just making people angry at you, and making the people who came to think of you as a decent person at gigs go back to disliking you.

all i really want to say to you is that i cant wait for our eventual rematch, because your MK is good but i honestly think i'll beat it if i get another go at you :laugh: Hopefully at philly. im paying for nick's (hrnut) plane ticket tomorrow, along with mine today, so we're going

as for our PR, co18 is gonna be there in some form, either honorable or ranked. i think equi and tommy G might move down but stay ranked just cause they arent able to play much in FL tourneys (I hear equi is doing well when he does play). Top 3 will stay the same, danny might drop 1 spot cause of inactivity at the most, hungrybox may get honorable as hes been doing well since the last PR singles wise. As for me, i doubt id go any higher than 7th, even if i win a sizeable tourney between now and the next pr update. Speaking of which, i think it should be updated after february gigs, MAYBE january gigs at the earliest

Ruuku

Smash Lord
No, the REAL funny thing is, none of the last 500 posts in this thread are relevant to the Florida Brawl PR.
Probably because there's someone irrelevant to our thread that keeps on popping in with his johns and stuff.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Inui, I doubt you'll be able to change anyone's opinion at this point in time. Might as well just ignore it and leave the thread so we can get back on topic. In a couple weeks, nobody will mention you ever again so it doesn't matter.

I wasn't at the tourney, but got to see some matches due to the 8-bit's streaming TV. You're good, lets just leave it at that. This is supposed to be a thread for FL rankings. Not FL + Inui rankings.
Quoted for truth (and I don't normally say that)!!!

Inui you shouldn't care about people in FL's opinion of you, only let the people who matter to you's opinions count!!!

Just for once leave a petty argument without having to have the last word!!!

:colorful:

Life After Death

Smash Champion
lol hrnut ois proly by far the biggest camper in fl but idc bout that cuz if u wanna win u gotta do what u gotta do.. one of the top players was linguni but he dont care about brawl. he'll prolly **** inui adn still not care about the game. eveyrone knows he was top 1-3 not including me. skills wise not tourney resulsts wise. inui proll wouldnt beat me(if i still i used snake) linguni afro seibrik and hrnut. theres 5 people than can prolly own him lol. colbol and hungry dont count cuz they played the game less back then. juan plays now so he getting good but who cares in the end its just brawl lol.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
The next PRs will be updated in February, so they can account for the January Brawl gigs.

The PR's will probably rely mostly on people's placings at the november, december, and january gigs.

If you're wondering who will be considered for the next Top 10, look at people's placings at those gigs.

It's fortunate that we have a monthly tournament as reliable as Gigs where all the competing top players go. It's also fortunate that SFL is kind enough to make the drive to each one. Thanks SFL!!!! :):)

Top Bottom