• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL @ Genesis

OTRU...

Smash Champion
whos going from FL?

me n colbol are tryin to figure out a group of cool meleer's to go with!!

qdvs? rock? harriet? linguini? chops? shiz? polmex? lamugi? doodah? green mario? dop?...

Zoro

Smash Champion
I am also hoping but i have no money so unless i get a job or get magically good enough to win money then its very unlikely

i know uuaa and fzero are planning to go

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
if i did go it'd have to be super secret w/o my parents knowing. can u buy plane tickets with debit...?

i want to record stuff there, but at the same time I really wanna play non-stop. I might just leave it to pro historians.

i'm also going to summer school so i'd have to get a ride to an airport or something since gainesville doesn't have one.

so i have like a 25% chance of going.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
alright lets plan this out so we can all travel together, its a long trip so i would like to stay for more than just the tourney days... ive never been to cali so im def down to go look around

edit, why are sigs not working!!!!

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
seriously we should have lin/otru/skratch/sheer/ anyone over 18-21 to hang out and enjoy cali for a few days before the tourney.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
seriously we should have lin/otru/skratch/sheer/ anyone over 18-21 to hang out and enjoy cali for a few days before the tourney.
Thats what im doing...

Im prob will be gone for 3 weeks or so...living strictly and onlly spending money on nothing but neccessity...

Gmoney said a caravan idea..stopping at major cities on the way...

I agree....

So as of now, I have a empty car that can fit 3 other people.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
I wont use my car, Ill use my dads mercedes....very reliable... xD

If not, I will do the things im going to have to do if I wanna use my car...

Transmission oil change
Engine Flush
Gas Tank thing...
Battery
INtake
,,,thats it really.

200$ this will cost, so, maybe. But my dad will allow the merc to be used.

Pritch

Smash Lord
If you guys pass through new orleans (I assume you'd be taking I-10, right?) you're welcome to crash on my floor for a night to save on some hotel costs, assuming whoever I'm living with at that time is cool with it. Housing for you, melee for me. Everyone wins.

There'd probably be a cap of 6 or so people if I'm still on campus though, as there's only so many people I can reliably sneak by the front desk without looking completely ridiculous, and this is largely limited to people I know (wato/noob test, for example). Someone hit me up closer to the actual event.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
to pritch...

Yes, ty. This will most likely happen.

Like earlier discussed, we are stopping at major cities/areas.

be prepared for alot of men =)

Pritch

Smash Lord
Right, though realize that if people who I know better (jacksonville people, wato, noob test, and other older-school people) also want to stay here they get first dibbs, and there's probably going to be a limit to how many people I can take in total, particularly if I'm staying on campus over the summer. But yeah, once I have my summer housing situation taken care of people should hit me up.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I wanna go and I might be getting a job so hopefully I'll go there. When is this again?

Frames

DI
im goin for sure though

i was born in cali so i kno all the beast places to chill

also i seriously do not recommend driving unless you have a really good car to work with driving cross country aint like driving to sfl i've been from cali to FL once and it was a tough trip you pretty much can't drive through AZ/NM in the daytime because it gets like 120+ outside airplanes would be much simpler

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Yeah guys. Just getting through AZ is gonna be a *****. And in the middle of the summer? Not a good idea. That place is just so hot a ****in' dry ALL THE TIME.

Though oddly enough it does snow every now and then.:p

PolMex23

Smash Champion
My dad is a trucker...

I knew this...

You hit AZ at night baby, windows down, freezing cold, looking at the sky, feeling alive!!!!!!!!!!!

I know cross country, dont worry.

Top Bottom