• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

FL @ Genesis

h1roshi

Smash Hero
Kissimmee, Florida playing melee! (f*** brawl, th
YOOOOO!!! i want to go to this for realz!!! And honestly, the money isnt really a problem. I spend so much more money on my car than i ever would going to this. Honestly though, we all need to get serious about this soon so we can cop the $260 tickets, before they get more expensive. Like when we went to kansas city, missouri, and we had all of florida going on one trip, it was so fun!!!!

I seriously dont see why i cant go.

I have the money. I just gotta make sure the other huge plans are happening during this time. If nothing is happening, then im pretty much down to go. And im down to go to cali and chill for a couple of days, cuz i have never been to cali.

also, who would be going to this from florida. I'm looking for a solid teammate, cuz, i kinda dont have one lol.

-hiro

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
ive got housing...i just need to find a way to get there. hope i can get enough money up by then

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Nah Juan dont worry, but there will be some of that goin on. But nothing obnoxious, i have a respect rule in the car if someone minds then we wont blatantly do somethin you dont like yah digg?

Top Bottom