• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Fire Emblem: The Discussion Thread (keep FE Fates story under spoilertags)

cannedbread

Smash Lord
i don't pay any attention to the fe story. it usually ends with fighting some huge ancient entity except for rd and por. i should stop playing gba fe games but they're all i have since my copy of rd vanished D:

KuroganeHammer

It's ya boy
BRoomer
NNID
Aerodrome
What exactly is the most powerful boss/unit in all of FE's iterations?

Ashera?

/only played a few FE games, Ashera's stats are somewhat "wow" tbh

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
that's also because the 3 tier stats are also above the other FEs. Gotta compare like that.

in RD hard mode Ike has only a 50% chance to hit Ashera so that's annoying >_> dunno any other bosses being hard to hit

in terms of actually stat caps without caring, yea Ashera takes the cake.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I find Deghinsea to be more threatening than Ashera, personally. I don't think Ashera had a master skill that threatened to kill everyone that attacked him that didn't have Nihil. >_>

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Still makes the dragon king not the hardest boss in the game. Just like what the fishing rod did in LoZ:TP
Ganon is a fish

I've played FE2/3/4/6/7/8/9/10/11/12.

Most of the bosses are not that difficult except when paired with all the other sorts of junk on the map. Its funny because all bosses are actually easy since they have special weapons which make them easy.

-FE2 is not all that bad. Even though its like 6 bosses in one chapter with spawns and spawns of enemies coming after you.
-FE3 I thought was a cakewalk.
-FE4 was not very difficult either since the only character who can Attack him pretty much destorys him if trained.
-FE6 is a pitiful end game boss. I mean, Roy at BASE level can 2HKO the dragon lol
-FE7 is not much difficult either if you use the right strategy. Athos with luna and critical.
-FE8 is not very difficult either. The end game boss will not attack/move on turn one. So, you can KO by turn two at the very least.
-FE9 I thought was getting into the more difficult boss unless you give Ike vantage, resolve, and wrath. Something like that. The hard mode boss when moving seems to only attack at one range even thought he could attack at two lol
-FE10 boss is not very difficult either I would say. If it were not for those long range attacks killing your weaker units, then it would be a simple map for KOing after a few turns.
-FE11 I think was truly difficult if on H5 for the first couple bosses. I mean, only a few characters can even survive his attacks and not get doubled let alone do enough damage. End game boss not very difficult.
-Not played FE12 enough though, but not out rageous since Marth can critical to when against Medeus.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
I could have sworn all he did was summon monsters turn one. Then again, all I did was move into position during my first turn. Maybe attacking him during your phase on Turn 1 causes him to attack?

camerino1

Smash Lord
I've had this happen before too, it's brutal. Then his next turn he spawns. All I had left after him doing that to me was Tana, Eirika and my mages at the back of the party.

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
According to Average Stats:

Laura - 22.4/23
Illyana - 24/24
Tormod - 24/24
Elincia - 30/30
Calill - 22.25/24
Soren - 21.5/23
Mist - 22.5/25
Rhys - 21/25
Oliver - 25/25
Bastian - 23/23

Elincia wins!

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Loooool wth can she SS in staves? I'm so doing a beat people with staves end game run with her

Also Mist is stronger than Bastian.. And Illyana.. WTH girls stronger than guys when they all mages? Guys supposed to be weaker in magic then girls not physically weaker. Intelligence systems being bias against girls making them weaker (in caps) in all offensive classes (minus Micaiah and Sanaki)

~Firefly~

Smash Hero
Dunno if anyone has seen this but i thought this was cool

turn 1 killing Dragon King in RD: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Of5m3ZLFkDc&feature=relmfu
Very nice. When I saw Mist being shoved towards the top, I assumed she was being used for healing...but nah, Ike doesn't need that garbage.

That was awesome.

In the related videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbT6Mr2hM3M&feature=relmfu

OLIVERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
Magnificent!

:005:

Delta-cod

Smash Hero
NNID
Phikarp
Loooool wth can she SS in staves? I'm so doing a beat people with staves end game run with her

Also Mist is stronger than Bastian.. And Illyana.. WTH girls stronger than guys when they all mages? Guys supposed to be weaker in magic then girls not physically weaker. Intelligence systems being bias against girls making them weaker (in caps) in all offensive classes (minus Micaiah and Sanaki)
Oh, I don't know about SS rank. I just listed anyone who could wield staves and their respective average Strength.

I'm pretty sure only the priests can SS staves. Plus Mist and mayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyybe Elincia. Maybe.

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
I looked it up..

Says only Saints can SS staves...

Looks like Oliver is a best unit for something after all! Best at staff bashing

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
.. You know that was obvious cause she's a light magic user too. She just has a different class name cause she's a main character

Ussi

Smash Legend
3DS FC
4613-6716-2183
Awakening (Fe13) has potentially linked Ike's and Marth's world together with Paris showing up.

FE7 is a war against some evil dude being used by the real evil dude trying to exploit his
children
to release a fire breathing dragon that you must slay to save the world!

Top Bottom